Author Topic: Quake Warning  (Read 1448 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Quake Warning
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:24:38 AM »
Hi All:

Since 2004, I've often had these awful premonitions before major earthquakes happen: a pervading sense of dread that weighs me down. Because of the work I do, I am sensitized to what these souls on the other side feel, as many others are, so this is why I always felt dread not associated with my own life in any specific way.  Nevertheless, what I have learned over the years is that they happen before major events with about a 70% accuracy rate.  First was Sumatra 2004, then came Katrina, Haiti and so forth: all major quakes with a substantial loss of life.

These are always debilitating for my productivity, and the emotions are awful.  What resolved these premonitions in the past was to talk about them with others and after that, relief would come slowly.  Still though, what bothers me most is that I cannot say when or where, only that it will likely happen within a month. There is no way to be absolutely certain.

Over a week ago, another premonition began, and it dogged me for days, once again debilitating for my productivity.  Talking about it did not help this time and the dread of this premonition only intensified.

So I had to find out why and what to do about it.  During a channeled reading two days ago, I was told that these feelings of dread are actually from the souls on the other side of the veil, feeling great anxiety and worry for their incarnated loved ones in the affected areas.  Sadly, when people are in denial, they are deaf to warnings from both sides of the veil.  That is the simple truth of it.  It is as frustrating for us on this side of the veil as it is for those on the other side. 

I was then  instructed on how to manage these premonitions in a quick and compassionate way.  That worked. Thank God for that and now I have a way to nip these premonitions early on.  However,  during the reading I was also told, there is a highly likely chance of a major quake event in the coming month somewhere in the Northern hemisphere with a heavy loss of life.   

Then this morning, I saw this article below posted on the Extinction Protocol.  I am posting this notice because I care about, and am sympathetic to, the anxiety and concerns of those souls on the other side of the veil for their loved ones in denial in the affected areas.

In service, Marshall

Hayward Fault: major earthquake in San Francisco could happen at anytime

July 2015 – SAN FRANCISCO – Panic has erupted throughout social media, as earlier reports stated that San Francisco will experience a major earthquake “any day now.” The story came out after a 4.0 magnitude earthquake on the Hayward Fault rocked the Bay Area on Tuesday. A U.S. Geological Survey scientist said that the fault is expected to result in a major earthquake “any day now” and advised Bay Area residents to be prepared, according to CBS San Francisco. The story quickly picked up on Facebook and became viral, spreading panic on social media and fear among the Bay Area residents. The story was apparently sourced from the local news wire Bay City News, which reported that “while a 2008 report put the probability of a 6.7-magnitude or larger earthquake on the Hayward-Rodgers Creek Fault system over the next 30 years at 31 percent, Brocher said the reality is a major quake is expected on the fault ‘any day now,’” SF Gate reported.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:31:51 AM by admin »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Quake Warning
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 09:22:07 AM »
NOTES

1)  "the Zetas have stated that the pole shift will happen at the end of a magnetic trimester, which is at the end of an April, or an August, or a December."  See http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue158.htm  and  http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta108.htm

2)  An overly-sensitive friend had planned to attend a conference at Mount Shasta, California, in mid-August with a nearby channeler, but then unexpected situations intervened.  Today I received channeled thoughts that had she gone, she would not have returned alive, and that certain spirits did not want those two persons to be there at that time.  Mt. Shasta is a volcano.

3)  Recent uptick of earthquakes in the Puerto Rico region.  Recent downtick of quakes in California, except for a recent magnitude 4.1; BUT a common temporal pattern of 'quakes around the Ring of Fire is periods of fewer while pressure builds up, followed by a burst when a snag in the borders of moving tectonic plates breaks.

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
Re: Quake Warning
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 07:21:33 PM »
Hi All:

Since 2004, I've often had these awful premonitions before major earthquakes happen: a pervading sense of dread that weighs me down. Because of the work I do, I am sensitized to what these souls on the other side feel, as many others are, so this is why I always felt dread not associated with my own life in any specific way.  Nevertheless, what I have learned over the years is that they happen before major events with about a 70% accuracy rate.  First was Sumatra 2004, then came Katrina, Haiti and so forth: all major quakes with a substantial loss of life.

These are always debilitating for my productivity, and the emotions are awful.  What resolved these premonitions in the past was to talk about them with others and after that, relief would come slowly.  Still though, what bothers me most is that I cannot say when or where, only that it will likely happen within a month. There is no way to be absolutely certain.

Hi Marshall,
Thanks for sharing with us. I truly sympathise with your feelings regarding these premonitions as I am the same. I was more so as a young child and teenager, but I still have them. My accuracy back as a kid was within a week to one day of it happening and I usually would see things in it that would point to where the earthquakes would take place eg. I saw Indian elephants running through a jungle like area, I knew they were Indian elephants because they had smaller ears. Sure enough a  day or so later, there was a major earthquake in India. I used to write them all down, but there were so many and they always came to fruition that I just couldn't keep up.

I listened to your audio on the Crystal Skulls a few days ago, and was just gobsmacked that someone else had seen much the same as what I saw in my childhood regarding earth's future. In about 1978 79 when I was 11-12 I was shown from a space craft of some kind, in a "dream",  an image of the Earth in the present, lovely and lush and green forest, then it skipped forward in time but not in space, to a dark dust filled reddish brown dead looking world with cyclonic storms whipping the soil into the air. As you could imagine this image and the emotions that went with it weighed extremely heavy on my young mind. I wanted to tell people what I had seen, but felt I couldn't because no one would listen. I am a contactee also, so why would anyone believe something that was shown to me be ET's.  :'( Consequently this lead to me having a nervous breakdown when I was 13. I am now 48 on the 27th of January and I have lived with so many disjointed memories and images and information throughout those years, and it was hard to put all those pieces together, and I wondered what on Earth was going on, but I see now what it was all leading up to as did the fellow in your crystal skull interview. For a long while, I have also been drawn or maybe guided to the Mayan crystal skulls. I have never seen them in person, but was guided to seek out information on them, there was a connection. The picture shall we say now is "crystal clear", pardon the pun.
All of us in awareness, carry a heavy burden of knowledge here, but we have to share it and those who listen may have a chance of surviving considering we are the descendants of previous survivors of past Nemesis and Nibiru fly bys.
It is great that we have a platform that we can share our knowledge and premonitions and feel relatively comfortable about it unlike when I was a child. I wish I could give you a big hug in person but I guess a cyber hug will have to do.  ;D Thanks Marshall for persevering all these years as you still are.

Love and Light,
Lynette