Author Topic: Join Marshall on the 7-Night “Conspira-Sea Cruise”  (Read 1339 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Join Marshall on the 7-Night “Conspira-Sea Cruise”
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:22:48 PM »
January 24 to 31, 2016 Aboard the Ruby Princess
From Los Angeles to the Pacific Coast of Mexico

Ports of Call:  Our 7-night cruise begins in Los Angeles and sails to the beautiful Pacific coast of Mexico. Our ports of call include Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta.
Marshall’s Workshop

Planet X System Tribulation Overview: Surviving the Coming Planet X System Flyby and Pole Shift

Dear YOWUSA.COM Supporters:

When Susan Shumsky asked me to be a speaker on her new Conspira-Sea Cruise, the first thought that came to my mind was that it would be a last moment of joyous normalcy (if such a thing is possible) to join with like-minded others and to build golden memories to help us all endure the coming tribulation.

Many of you have followed my work over the years, and your letters of support have always given me the strength to carry on. I do so want to meet you, to hug you, and to thank you for all you’ve done for me over the years.

This cruise is affordable and fun, plus the ship, the Ruby Princess, is a modern wonder of the sea — an elegant cruise ship where we can dine together and play together and speak of our shared interests. READ MORE WITH PHOTOS