Author Topic: Blood Moon Ceremony for 9/27/2015  (Read 1088 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Blood Moon Ceremony for 9/27/2015
« on: September 26, 2015, 02:18:12 PM »
Hi All:

If you have time tomorrow night, it's a blood moon and supermoon.  It will be one big muther of a red sucka in the sky and it will not happen again until 2033.  http://www.weather.com/series/warp/video/dont-miss-supermoon-and-lunar-eclipse

The red moon starts at 10PM Easter and lasts for an hour.  Jennifer and I have invited some local friends to join us for a Blood Moon Ceremony tomorrow night.  We're going to parking lot near a college observatory overlooking Reno with a great view of the city and the sky.

Then in celebration of this auspicious event, we're going to sit under stars and consume mass quantities of cheesecake with fresh strawberries and other snacks.  I'm going to setup a pair of Celestron SkyMaster 20x80 Binoculars and a 4" reflector telescope on tripods for viewing.  We're also going to set my Sony pro camera on a tripod and videotape a full hour of the event for my coming Pole Shift series.

So guys and gals, go howl at the moon tomorrow night as well.

Qapla', Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Blood Moon Ceremony for 9/27/2015
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 08:13:50 PM »
Marshall, sounds like  you all are having fun. :) Probably better viewing conditions out there.
I can't see it here so far... My son several miles away able to see it. Going to check it again when it moves out of shadow... That will be in a few minutes, 11:23 EDT, here.
- Barb T.