Author Topic: New PX Annoucement  (Read 1632 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: New PX Annoucement
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »
Jan 20th, 2016 the 20th edition Science Mag:

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/feature-astronomers-say-neptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-systemAstronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto

By Eric Hand Jan. 20, 2016
Also Scientific American same date, yesterday:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strong-evidence-suggests-a-super-earth-lies-beyond-pluto1/

Strong Evidence Suggests a Super Earth Lies beyond Pluto

Astronomers have found compelling hints of a huge, unseen world that may reside in the murky reaches of the Kuiper Belt

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 12:12:23 PM »
Brown who smeared the ALMA astronomers is now claiming the PX discussion for himself.
Marshall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/01/20/new-evidence-suggests-a-ninth-planet-lurking-at-the-edge-of-the-solar-system/

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/01/20/scientists-may-have-just-found-ninth-planet-and-its-massive.html?intcmp=hpff

Yes, Brown must be some piece of work. He could have at least acknowledged those independent researchers were on to something actual and not all "quacks." !!
At least the establishment scientists are coming out with (shreds of truth) for the public eye, after all the work and theories presented for years now, by Marshall and others.

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 04:13:26 PM »
 Hi Barb,
I just saw this yesterday (Thursday in Australia, Wednesday in USA) as a small headline across the bottom of the screen on ABC news. I was going to tell you as soon as I saw it but again my internet has been out of action as it seems to be most of the time now.
I thought to myself, yeah they have to say something about at least one other object, let alone multiple objects because before too long it's going to be impossible to hide it from the masses. People are going to be questioning very seriously when they start seeing new moonlike objects, planets that don't show up in the astronomy software, not to mention a new sun in the sky!

We have had days and days of straight awful hot and humid temperatures here in Australia too, up in the 100's of degrees F. (35o - 40oC) and hardly any rain lately to give us any relief. It's getting worse. I don't think that the bulk of our global warming is being caused by humanity, rather this dark star that is hurtling towards us at a great rate of knots! The powers that be are just using the whole global warming thing being a human problem as a means to make more money before the SHTF and divert peoples attention away from the REAL cause of global ( and solar system) warming!

A**holes! Excuse my French folks but these dicks really get up my nose! >:(

Lynette

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 09:24:44 PM »
Hi Barb,
I just saw this yesterday (Thursday in Australia, Wednesday in USA) as a small headline across the bottom of the screen on ABC news. I was going to tell you as soon as I saw it but again my internet has been out of action as it seems to be most of the time now.
I thought to myself, yeah they have to say something about at least one other object, let alone multiple objects because before too long it's going to be impossible to hide it from the masses. People are going to be questioning very seriously when they start seeing new moonlike objects, planets that don't show up in the astronomy software, not to mention a new sun in the sky!

We have had days and days of straight awful hot and humid temperatures here in Australia too, up in the 100's of degrees F. (35o - 40oC) and hardly any rain lately to give us any relief. It's getting worse. I don't think that the bulk of our global warming is being caused by humanity, rather this dark star that is hurtling towards us at a great rate of knots! The powers that be are just using the whole global warming thing being a human problem as a means to make more money before the SHTF and divert peoples attention away from the REAL cause of global ( and solar system) warming!

A**holes! Excuse my French folks but these dicks really get up my nose! >:(

Lynette
Hi again Lynette, good to see your post. Yeah, I saw the article yesterday too.
Too bad it is not a straightforward situation where science would share all info and truth. In a timely manner.
That does sound like awful weather... I've lived in really hot dry climates but not hot humid ones. Our max here rarely up to 100. Do you try to stay out of the sun (UV Index)?
Send me another PM,
Take Care,
Barb T.

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 09:39:42 PM »
Hi Barb,
Yes, temps in the 100's weren't all that common unless out in central OZ desert not so much the coastal fringe. Even Tasmania which is usually in the low to mid 20's in Summer and rainy, has been getting up there in the 30's and haven't had much rain. A friend of mine there said it is really dry where she lives, and now they are having horrendous bushfires down there  :'( As for the UV index on these hot days it only takes 5 minutes to start burning in the morning sun (9am onwards).
I remember a time when it used to take about 30 minutes! That was going back some years though! ;D
Here's how unpredictable the weather is. We have had a hot humid day all day, even though it was totally overcast, and now we are having a real rip roaring tropical storm, complete with flash flooding  and we aren't even in the tropics!
Good to talk to you too, Barb!  :D
Cheers,
Lynette

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 09:57:32 PM »
Hi Barb,
Yes, temps in the 100's weren't all that common unless out in central OZ desert not so much the coastal fringe. Even Tasmania which is usually in the low to mid 20's in Summer and rainy, has been getting up there in the 30's and haven't had much rain. A friend of mine there said it is really dry where she lives, and now they are having horrendous bushfires down there  :'( As for the UV index on these hot days it only takes 5 minutes to start burning in the morning sun (9am onwards).
I remember a time when it used to take about 30 minutes! That was going back some years though! ;D
Here's how unpredictable the weather is. We have had a hot humid day all day, even though it was totally overcast, and now we are having a real rip roaring tropical storm, complete with flash flooding  and we aren't even in the tropics!
Good to talk to you too, Barb!  :D
Cheers,
Lynette
I see it is up in the 14 range there midday, often.
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=4814.msg67171#msg67171 World UV Index Topic
Wow, take care, tropical storm!
Email me?
Barb T.

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 10:31:08 PM »
Thanks for the UV index link Barb, I actually had no idea what the index level was here. Makes sense though. I'm sitting here now, with the sweat just pouring out of me at 5.30pm but it was like that even when I went to bed at midnight lastnight! Just sweltering it was! The humidity is the worst part  ???
Email you in a little while Barb, my son and his 2 kids have just arrived for dinner :) My daughter decided to put a roast pork on even though it's like an oven in the kitchen. Hey, I'm not going to complain when someone offer to cook dinner for me  :P
Catch ya!
Lynette