Author Topic: Astronomers and Israel  (Read 3334 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Astronomers and Israel
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »
Two things I've not seen until now was interest in PX from Israel and astronomers stepping forward. 

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview with Dr. Ronald Shimschuck
http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibiru-cataclysm-imminent-interview-with-dr-ronald-shimschuck/
Have not been able to vet the source, but this is what is would sound like if an astronomer is stepping out.

New Video Presents Biblical Evidence Nibiru Will “Cleanse the World”
http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/67300/nibiru-contains-message-nations-surviving-end-days/
Interesting in that it is coming from Israel where the topic languished until now.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Astronomers and Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »
I suspect an ulterior motive, of course.  The Khazarian Zionists have been major supporters of the cover-up.  Why the reversal?  Possibly significant back-story here.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »
Jim, I lost my entire family in Europe on my mother's side in the concentration camps.  Without a country Jews die a million at a time. With a country they die one at a time.  I stand with Israel. Marshall

redhairedgirl

• Trusted Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 10:22:36 PM »
I have to agree with Marshall on this. Israelis are astute. I find this remarkable and will be reading this in depth. Thank you Marshall for bringing this to my attention.
barefootgirl

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 10:48:30 AM »
Jim, I lost my entire family in Europe on my mother's side in the concentration camps.  Without a country Jews die a million at a time. With a country they die one at a time.  I stand with Israel. Marshall

The Khazarian Zionists are not Jews by genetics.  The Khazars were Mongolian invaders who settled in the region north of Turkey.
ATTACHMENT

"Originally, the Khazars were pagan Tengrist worshippers. The populace of the Khazar Khaganate appears to have been multi-confessional—a mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers.[18] Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy seem to have converted to Judaism. " 

Ref.:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

The Khazarian Zionists only masquerade as Jews and use their influence in Israel as a tool to influence world events;  they are part of the Dark Cabal that has corrupted governments in USA and many, if not most, other countries.  Many, perhaps most, of them are not citizens of Israel.

I assumed that you-all would know that, sorry.

What happened in Germany does not generalize to everywhere always, surely.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:11:01 AM by Jimfarmer »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »
Jim: Never heard the term.  When I searched Khazarian Zionists what I found were articles saying Israel has no right to exist.

The term  Zionist is often used against Jews in specific by groups that hate Jews for any reason, because the term, Zionist has nothing to do with Khazarian whatever,  The term Zionist is about the establishment of a Jewish homeland in the ancient lands of the Jewish people.  So, clever schemes to spread anti-Zionist hatred of Jews as a cover, hate mongers use Zionist to spread lies and hatred.  After all, who would know to automatically hate the Khazarianians?   I assumed that you-all would know that, sorry.

The Khazarian Zionists are not Jews by genetics.  The Khazars were Mongolian invaders who settled in the region north of Turkey.
ATTACHMENT

"Originally, the Khazars were pagan Tengrist worshippers. The populace of the Khazar Khaganate appears to have been multi-confessional—a mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers.[18] Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy seem to have converted to Judaism. " 

The Khazarian Zionists only masquerade as Jews and use their influence in Israel as a tool to influence world events;  they are part of the Dark Cabal that has corrupted governments in USA and many, if not most, other countries.  Many, perhaps most, of them are not citizens of Israel.

+ Attachments and other options

shortcuts: hit shift+alt+s to submit/post or shift+alt+p to preview

Topic Summary
Posted by: Jimfarmer
« on: Today at 10:48:30 AM »

Insert Quote

Quote from: admin on May 20, 2016, 07:35:46 PM

ATTACHMENT

Posted by: redhairedgirl
« on: May 20, 2016, 10:22:36 PM »

Insert Quote

I have to agree with Marshall on this. Israelis are astute. I find this remarkable and will be reading this in depth. Thank you Marshall for bringing this to my attention.
Posted by: admin
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »

Insert Quote

Posted by: Jimfarmer
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »

Insert Quote

I suspect an ulterior motive, of course.  The Khazarian Zionists have been major supporters of the cover-up.  Why the reversal?  Possibly significant back-story here.
Posted by: admin
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »

Insert Quote

Two things I've not seen until now was interest in PX from Israel and astronomers stepping forward.

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview with Dr. Ronald Shimschuck
http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibiru-cataclysm-imminent-interview-with-dr-ronald-shimschuck/
Have not been able to vet the source, but this is what is would sound like if an astronomer is stepping out.

New Video Presents Biblical Evidence Nibiru Will “Cleanse the World”
http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/67300/nibiru-contains-message-nations-surviving-end-days/
Interesting in that it is coming from Israel where the topic languished until now.

ATTACHMENT

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 08:33:58 PM »
he term, Zionist has nothing to do with Khazarian whatever,  The term Zionist is about the establishment of a Jewish homeland in the ancient lands of the Jewish people.

Apparently we have a case of the same words being used in different contexts with slightly different connotations.  I have seen the term "Khazarian Zionists" used for the the subgroup that I  described, but I can't take time to search for specific cases.  Anyway, the critical element is the "Khazarian" adjective, and the fact that a small group of false Jews of Khazarian heritage are active members of the Dark Cabal (a loose assemblage of service-to-self people who are intent on controlling the world).

Ref.  https://www.scribd.com/doc/212885395/An-Inconvenient-Harvest pages 6 to 14.  Here is a short excerpt.

[start excerpt]
The Hidden Government

There is a shadow government that runs the world through the control of its wealth. At the top are 300 financiers of 13 dynastic families, generational Satanists, Masters of Lodges, aristocracy and descendants of the Khazarian  people. In 710 A.D., the Khazarians lived in the land-locked area  between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea near the Caucasus Mountains. They practiced a form of idol worship but converted, as a matter of convenience, (as a group) to Judaism. They are the descendants of the Babylonians of ancient Sumeria. They are the present-day Ashkenazi Jews, are Caucasian and speak Yiddish. Their sacred teachings are the Talmud. The historical Jew was African and spoke Hebrew. His sacred teaching was the Torah.

The Khazarian Ashkenazi rules by deception and intrigue through the dark arts, witchcraft and magic . Their demand for a homeland in Palestine as their birthright, is an example. Their homeland is 800 miles away. Their agenda is to create a World Government administered by the Rothschilds. They were officially expelled from over thirty different countries over the last one thousand years, including England in 1290 and France in 1182, Belgium in 1370, Austria in 1420, Lithuania 1495, Portugal in 1496, Italy in 1540 and Hungary in 1582. World War II Germany was the only remaining country in Europe providing them total freedom. They were condemned as usurers, swindlers, desecrators, infidels and heretics.

The Khazarian Ashkenazi Rothschilds control the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, the World Monetary fund and whole host of banks in Switzerland including the International Bank of Settlements. They created the state of Israel . Their banks use a fractional reserve system, which allows them to loan money created out of nothing,  at interest, using the credit of the host country.
[end extract]

Emphasis added by me.  Hence, technically, it is not incorrect to apply the term "Zionist" to those false Jews of Khazarian heritage, whatever be their citizenship, who act in accordance with the objectives of the Dark Cabal.

Update:  I put the search term "Khazarian Zionist", in quotation marks, into Google and got 2,860 results.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:01:07 PM by Jimfarmer »

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 09:57:28 AM »
The Dr. Ronald Shimschuck thing is phony. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 12:24:17 PM »
The Dr. Ronald Shimschuck thing is phony.
It's not so easy to vett these things. The story is all over the net in a bunch of languages. I do not feel it is necessarily phony. We shall see...
I google searched, google Israel https://www.google.co.il/

Did a search Dr. Ronald Shimschuck. Can't seem to get the page link to display properly...

ראיון עם מדען בחיר מנאס"א המאשר את כל התחזיות לגבי הכוכב – NIBIRU CATACLYSM IMMINENT: INTERVIEW WITH DR. RONALD SHIMSCHUCK

נכתב על ידי מערכת כי לה' המלוכה ב-י״ב באייר ה׳תשע״ו – 20/05/2016. פורסם ב-אסונות/תופעות טבע, כללי
עדכון אחרון ב-2016-05-20.

בס"ד שלחו לנו: מועתק כאן ראיון עם ד"ר דונלד שימשוק מיום 19.5.2016. עובד נאס"א לשעבר המאשר את המצאותו של הכוכב ניבירו והיותו קרוב ומספר את ההסטוריה של ההסתרה מצד נאסא וראשי המדינות, הד"ר הזה בעל 2 דוקטורטים בהנדסת אוירונאוטיקה ומחקר אסטרונומי ונחשב גאון עולמי אז יש לנו כאן אישור מגורם רשמי ומקצועי לכל מה שהאוטיסטים אמרו.

NIBIRU CATACLYSM IMMINENT: INTERVIEW WITH DR. RONALD SHIMSCHUCK
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:35:42 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »
The page does include a link which refers back to the same article Marshall posted...
להמשך כנסו למקור כאן בלינק

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 02:39:54 PM »
Hey folks. I've worked with several whistle blowers over the years.  Once you violate your N-D, you become a non-person.  All evidence of you and your background is wiped.  This is not to say SHIMSCHUCK is a fake or real, but his language is consistent with a whistle blower and that he is a non-person is an indicator of a N-D violation wipe. 

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 05:07:11 PM »
In 710 A.D., the Khazarians lived in the land-locked area  between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea near the Caucasus Mountains. They practiced a form of idol worship but converted, as a matter of convenience, (as a group) to Judaism.

Update:  I put the search term "Khazarian Zionist", in quotation marks, into Google and got 2,860 results.

Jim, this is total crap. Converting to Judaism is extremely difficult and there are NO SUCH THINGS ARE GROUP CONVERSIONS.  Go ask a Rabbi.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 06:08:32 PM »
In 710 A.D., the Khazarians lived in the land-locked area  between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea near the Caucasus Mountains. They practiced a form of idol worship but converted, as a matter of convenience, (as a group) to Judaism.
Jim, this is total crap. Converting to Judaism is extremely difficult and there are NO SUCH THINGS ARE GROUP CONVERSIONS.  Go ask a Rabbi.

Sources do not all agree.  Here are three.

"Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy seem to have converted to Judaism."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

"Bulan was a Khazar king who led the conversion of the Khazars to Judaism"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_%28Khazar%29

"An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine. "
https://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scientist-says-ashkenazi-jews-came-from-khazaria-not-palestine/

I did not know what "Ashkenazi" means, so I checked.  Here is one result from http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html.
" All of the Ashkenazi Jews alive today can trace their roots to a group of about 330 people who lived 600 to 800 years ago.

So says a new study in the journal Nature Communications. An international team of scientists sequenced the complete genomes of 128 healthy Ashkenazi Jews and compared each of those sequences with the others, as well as with with the DNA of 26 Flemish people from Belgium. Their analysis allowed them to trace the genetic roots of this population to a founding group in the Middle Ages. "

Here is yet another version of the story from http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/.
" The new findings contradict previous assertions that Ashkenazi mitochondrial lineages originated in the Near East, or from mass conversions to Judaism in the Khazar kingdom, an empire in the north Caucasus region between Europe and Asia lasting from the 7th century to the 11th century whose leaders adopted Judaism. “We found that most of the maternal lineages don’t trace to the north Caucasus, which would be a proxy for the Khazarians, or to the Near East, but most of them emanate from Europe,” said coauthor Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in the U.K. "
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:40:37 PM by Jimfarmer »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 10:14:13 PM »
Still crap.  Like I said. Ask a Rabbi. 

Wikipedia?  Are you serious?

Sources do not all agree.  Here are three.

"Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy seem to have converted to Judaism."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

"Bulan was a Khazar king who led the conversion of the Khazars to Judaism"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_%28Khazar%29

"An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine. "
https://www.darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scientist-says-ashkenazi-jews-came-from-khazaria-not-palestine/

I did not know what "Ashkenazi" means, so I checked.  Here is one result from http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html.
" All of the Ashkenazi Jews alive today can trace their roots to a group of about 330 people who lived 600 to 800 years ago.

So says a new study in the journal Nature Communications. An international team of scientists sequenced the complete genomes of 128 healthy Ashkenazi Jews and compared each of those sequences with the others, as well as with with the DNA of 26 Flemish people from Belgium. Their analysis allowed them to trace the genetic roots of this population to a founding group in the Middle Ages. "

Here is yet another version of the story from http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/.
" The new findings contradict previous assertions that Ashkenazi mitochondrial lineages originated in the Near East, or from mass conversions to Judaism in the Khazar kingdom, an empire in the north Caucasus region between Europe and Asia lasting from the 7th century to the 11th century whose leaders adopted Judaism. “We found that most of the maternal lineages don’t trace to the north Caucasus, which would be a proxy for the Khazarians, or to the Near East, but most of them emanate from Europe,” said coauthor Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in the U.K. "

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 12:57:47 AM »
Hey folks. I've worked with several whistle blowers over the years.  Once you violate your N-D, you become a non-person.  All evidence of you and your background is wiped.  This is not to say SHIMSCHUCK is a fake or real, but his language is consistent with a whistle blower and that he is a non-person is an indicator of a N-D violation wipe.

Interesting point....
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:23:40 AM by Yowbarb »