Author Topic: Nibiru PlanetX the Japanese Connection  (Read 566 times)

DWBrayton

Nibiru PlanetX the Japanese Connection
« on: September 28, 2016, 06:50:25 PM »
There is a new video on youtube you need to see. A Japanese man contacted Nibiru PlanetX 2016 and told a very interesting story about his fathers connection to Nibiru. His father was recruited from Japan by a US company for his Mathematical abilities to study the newly discovered PlanetX.  At the end of the project before he could return home to Japan, he was killed in a mysterious car accident.  Fortunately for us, the son was privy to much of the information his father had as you will see.  I spent 6 hours trying to download the video to DVD with no success. I believe it was blocked somehow. I was finally able to put it on DVD, but not in the usual manner. I am surprised it is still up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyZZigE7_I

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Nibiru PlanetX the Japanese Connection
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:57:55 PM »
There is a new video on youtube you need to see. A Japanese man contacted Nibiru PlanetX 2016 and told a very interesting story about his fathers connection to Nibiru. His father was recruited from Japan by a US company for his Mathematical abilities to study the newly discovered PlanetX.  At the end of the project before he could return home to Japan, he was killed in a mysterious car accident.  Fortunately for us, the son was privy to much of the information his father had as you will see.  I spent 6 hours trying to download the video to DVD with no success. I believe it was blocked somehow. I was finally able to put it on DVD, but not in the usual manner. I am surprised it is still up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyZZigE7_I

Welcome to the Planet X Town Hall, DWBrayton!
I just noticed your new Topic.
Will be viewing the video,
Thanks,
Yowbarb