Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Nibiru PlanetX the Japanese Connection  (Read 1705 times)

DWBrayton

Nibiru PlanetX the Japanese Connection
« on: September 28, 2016, 06:50:25 PM »
There is a new video on youtube you need to see. A Japanese man contacted Nibiru PlanetX 2016 and told a very interesting story about his fathers connection to Nibiru. His father was recruited from Japan by a US company for his Mathematical abilities to study the newly discovered PlanetX.  At the end of the project before he could return home to Japan, he was killed in a mysterious car accident.  Fortunately for us, the son was privy to much of the information his father had as you will see.  I spent 6 hours trying to download the video to DVD with no success. I believe it was blocked somehow. I was finally able to put it on DVD, but not in the usual manner. I am surprised it is still up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyZZigE7_I

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Nibiru PlanetX the Japanese Connection
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:57:55 PM »
There is a new video on youtube you need to see. A Japanese man contacted Nibiru PlanetX 2016 and told a very interesting story about his fathers connection to Nibiru. His father was recruited from Japan by a US company for his Mathematical abilities to study the newly discovered PlanetX.  At the end of the project before he could return home to Japan, he was killed in a mysterious car accident.  Fortunately for us, the son was privy to much of the information his father had as you will see.  I spent 6 hours trying to download the video to DVD with no success. I believe it was blocked somehow. I was finally able to put it on DVD, but not in the usual manner. I am surprised it is still up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plyZZigE7_I

Welcome to the Planet X Town Hall, DWBrayton!
I just noticed your new Topic.
Will be viewing the video,
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!