Author Topic: Following a Purpose  (Read 7120 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: Following a Purpose
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 04:44:48 PM »
Just to add about the kids and electronics.  My 3.5 year old boy, is funny (I used to think
it was funny - now I am worried) cause if his toy does not need a battery, does not talk
or make noise he gets upset.  I got him some leggos, and other type creative toys and
he will not even touch them.  This is my doing, however, because from the beginning I
bought him the fancy, electronic toys.... 

What was I thinking????

Donna

If it's any consolation Donna, I think my kids were closer to 5 before they liked the legos or non mechanical stuff, so maybe it's just age related. LOL

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

donnaseesthelite

• Trusted Member
    • Oakland Airport Transportation
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »
Well, thank you and I am confident that he will adjust fine
when the time comes and he has to.  I am in the process
now of going through EVERYTHING I own, and if it isn't
needed RIGHT now and if it has no purpose for the
future for us or bartering purposes as I feel it is going to be,
I am gong to have a yard sale, or rent a booth at a flea
market and sell it all. The cash I am able to make I will
use to buy supplies.  It is amazing how when your
perspective changes, that materal THINGS just seem
different now. 

Donna

noproblemo2

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
Well said Donna and a very good plan also.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 09:13:57 AM »
A mechanical toy piano is important to let the understanding of harmonics develope. The toy may end up being a survivor and a way to make music. I am convinced it is a key way of opening the young consciousness{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2010, 10:14:42 AM »
Great point on the piano as well as would any wind instrument come in handy, harmonica, flute etc...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 07:45:14 PM »
A mechanical toy piano is important to let the understanding of harmonics develope. The toy may end up being a survivor and a way to make music. I am convinced it is a key way of opening the young consciousness{{:>)

I feel if there is any kind of room at all, or preferably a buried steel container, then put the toys, the musical instruments the books and all. Clothing card games stuff to do it will all be so precious in the Aftertimes, if the crossover of PX is bad...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »
Re: Following a Purpose:

This (below) from
 http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG88nov3.html
 which is part of the latest chanelling from The Federation of Light by Blossom Goodchild.

[start quote]
YOU ARE the second coming that is spoken of. All of you! YOU ARE the very ones that shall lift this planet into its Higher realms. YOU ARE the ones that agreed to do so. We ask you to try and understand this. YOU , each one of you are the spark of Light that IS EVERYTHING. And you can only KNOW what it FEELS like to BE this way, when you accept that it is so.

For as long as each individual chooses to remain asleep to this knowledge, then shall your world remain in the position that it is. And so many of you are working relentlessly to raise it into its Higher form.

May we suggest a little more acceptance of who you are? A little more encouragement is needed perhaps to assist in this way, for we are able to recognise the overwhelming tiredness as you continue to create this world of Light that you shall eventually move into. Yet, do you see? Until it is created , you are unable to move into it. Those of you who are aware and have been for a long time, are further down the avenue of Truth than those who have just recently opened their eyes. Those that have understood for a longer period of time are able to express gently to those who are newly wakened of that which is required. And ALL you have to do … ALL you have to do … is BE LOVE. How else may we tell you this to help you ‘get it?

You express feelings of frustration … of not being able to KNOW who you are. You say it is all very well for ‘us’ to say these things to you and that we should try being in your shoes. We cannot be in your shoes. We were not the ones in the plan to be there on Earth with you. We were the ones that were designated to offer you assistance from a different place. A different perspective … for we KNEW that we would not be entangled within the spiders web of Earths confusion. WE KNEW that YOU would need our assistance … for this is what was agreed ….  BY US ALL.

YOU ASKED US TO BE AT HAND TO REMIND YOU OF WHO YOU ARE.

And this is what we are doing. Until your souls remember this, we cannot take you any further because you need to get to that remembrance in order for the next phase to eventuate.

YOU HAVE TO BEGIN TO REALISE ON A MUCH TRUER INSITE … the BEINGS that you are. You consider yourselves to be worthless at times. HOW CAN THIS BE SO? REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE.

WHO YOU ARE would not dream of considering such a notion. You are not worthless.

YOU ARE WORTHY OF ALL GREATNESS FOR YOU INDEED ARE GREAT. WORTHY TO BE CHOSEN TO BE HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONES STRONG ENOUGH TO DELIVER THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET OF YOURS INTO ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE.

As we have said before, it would seem a little strange would it not, to chose those souls who were not able to complete the task? What would be the point of that? YOU KNEW you would be faced with all these trials and tribulations. YOU KNEW before you came that these circumstances were to come upon you. YOU KNEW also dearest souls, that you could ride the waves and come through these days that indeed are of the ultimate limits of reasoning.

KNOW WE ARE HERE DOING WHAT WE AGREED TO DO. HEAR US!

We call out to you from our position of LOVE to HEAR US. HEAR US telling you what you KNEW you would hear from us.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? FEEL THIS THAT WE ARE SAYING. WE ARE YOUR ALLIES. WE ARE YOUR STRENGTH.

It is our position to lift your spirits at these very times when they seem to be knocked down. We come to let you know you are not alone in this transition. We are with you. You are on the Earth, we are not. Yet every step of the way we stand by your sides and one day you shall smile with your hearts as our hearts greet yours, and we shall KNOW that we remained in Truth and saw through that which is to be known as THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.
[end quote]

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 08:18:10 AM »
This today from http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG90nov21.html
 which is part of the latest channeling from The Federation of Light by Blossom Goodchild.

[start quote]
[Blossom speaking:]... obviously things that the 'lower energies' of this planet have up their sleeve to deceive us, do not resonate with those of us living in the Light, yet we cannot say they are an untruth, because it is quite clear that certain projects are underway in order for these lower energies to try and remain in control. So, do you see what I am asking? It is a Truth, even though it does not resonate with where my Being is at, so although we know to focus only on Light, what those 'pranksters' are up to cannot be ignored. And with the technology they have , should they decide to deceive us by showing us things in the sky that are not from you , but look like they are ... will our hearts, our souls ... be able to KNOW that we are being deceived?

[reply:] We would say this to all of you who have this concern. The technological implements that exist upon your earth plane at this time whether used for good or harm, cannot be compared to the technology that exists 'off' your planet Earth. It would be like comparing toys with the real thing. With all respect, do you think we are unaware of these plans that those who have lost their way are working upon? Dearest lady, we do not underestimate your intelligence by any means, and yet may we stress to the maximum of our capability that there are matters taking place which are far beyond the understanding of the majority of those that are even 'in the know' upon your plane.
[end quote]

Plus further on, another explanation as to why the planned uncloaking of ships on October 14, 2008, was aborted.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011, 10:22:50 PM »
Um, it seems to me, and I am pretty much nobody, that this thread has gone way off course.  It started out discussing basic skills that we "older" people seem to take for granted, i.e. mathmatics, english, history,etc...  I am a military recruiter, not by choice, and I am stationed in the heart of America.  By "older" I mean that I am oftentimes old enough to be the parent of the young man or woman sitting in front of me.  The very sad fact for me is that it is not difficult to find a young man or woman that wants to serve in the military, however, it is increasingly difficulut to find an above mentioned individual that can solve fairly simple mathmatics and english problems.  I am not talking about quantaum physics here, I am talking about simple math and english skills.  The word "refrain" most likens the word "-----.' If you earn 3.75 dollars an hour and you worked 47.6 hours last week, how much did you earn?  Our young people are not getting the education that we did and it is very obvious to me.  It is very sad, actually.  Even if we were not confronting the calamities that are in our face, I would be fear for our future.  I only hope that enough of us "older people" survive all of this so that we can teach the survors how to add and subtract and to multiply and to divide; without paper and pencil preferably...  I hope to be a part of that and hope to get to meet some of you.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 11:45:35 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly. I believe it is not the kids fault, but our fault for not making sure they are taught properly. No such thing as a bad student, only bad teachers.   ed

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 05:44:44 PM »
"No such thing as a bad student, only bad teachers"
Or bad parents.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 11:42:03 AM »
Agreed, Jim. A lot of parents don't carry out their duty to teach their children much of anything. It dstarts a vicious circle, as those kids will have kids themselves, someday.  ed

johnnyshoe

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »
Ad vitam paramus... and do not forget- memento vivere/ memento mori.

We are preparing for life, also, remember to LIVE/ remember you must die.

Not to be cryptic in any sense, we will die, at a predestined time or not.

In the meantime, we shall flourish and spread our knowledge of old and new riding on the tails of a destructor or destruction, this much is clear to all.

It will be tough, sometimes discouraging, and definitley momentous occasions for us all- but in your secret heart know that we will emerge Victorious, Bright, and Smiling...     
Never give up. Once your purpose and reality are clear, nothing may stop us from truly living.
Much love-