Author Topic: Explaining the Tribulation to a Child  (Read 703 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Explaining the Tribulation to a Child
« on: February 07, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »
The Genesis of this article was a recent lunch I had with Jessica, a new member of the Knowledge Mountain Church of Perpetual Genesis, and Elizabeth, her 11-year-old daughter, at a local restaurant here in Reno. It was this encounter that impressed upon me the need for this article and why it must be addressed to survival wellness advocates. They will have a responsibility to act on behalf of the communities for the greater good.

Therefore, this article addresses a unique need for Survival Wellness Advocates as described in my books Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN: A Supplemental Guide for Surviving the Planet X Tribulation (You can download the free eBook version at KnowledgeMountain.org) and Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide.

With this in mind, I’m going to address in this article those of you who are sensitives in awareness and have chosen to be in service as advocates. Once you have read this article, you will know which children and how to explain the tribulation to them. To get the ball rolling, let’s begin with Elizabeth’s story.

http://yowusa.com/2017/02/tribulation-child/