Author Topic: Multiple Myeloma  (Read 1126 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Multiple Myeloma
« on: July 02, 2017, 09:31:39 AM »
Hi All, never heard of Multiple Myeloma until recently...
This Board and posts seem to offer good ideas... for anyone suddenly dealing with this...
some definitions, more posts, to follow. Please add your thoughts...

https://cancercompass.com/message-board.htm

https://cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,66133,0.htm

I was asked what my Diet it is For my MM
by GregMatthews on Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 PM

Spelling and grammer does not count here I am a Marine. I can only shoot lol. Read on.
Remember all Organic no pesticides or hormones, steriods.

Morning, Organic Cottages cheese mixed with flax oil.  add in after oil is thourghly mixed,ground flax seed, honey, cinnimon fruit. 4 -5 eggs ( ORGANIC)
drink 8 oz water with lemmon juice and lime juice squeezed.
pills wobenzyn N 4 pills 3 times a day as directed. Turmeric 95% curcumin, as directed, 30 vit B-17, Vit D 5000mg, Cit C 3000-500mg, Vit B, fruit essential, veg essential, Green tea x3,Garlic. Cell food,
http://www.morethanalive.com/Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade-P

Lunch salad, venison or free range organic chicken, almonds, walnuts, cashews( ORGANIC) FRUIT
Dinner salad venison or free range organic chicken, LOAD UP SALADS WITH POWER GREENS DARK GREENS. FRUIT (ORGANIC)

Friends this works for me, you must research. I will say this ok. I truely believe this. Cancer is a natural everyday thing in our bodies, our immune systems cell these cells every single day.  The only thing i feel with MM it is chemical induced period.

I also did not allow anyone to make me give up, my first diagnosis said i was stage III, I told him that was not exceptable. I did my research. I got a second opinion at CTCA ( cancer treatment centers of america) they put me at stage 1. How long have i had it? Does it really matter no. How do i approach  my cancer it is mind over matter. I dont mind and it dont matter. I told this to my doctors. Why cause i am going to beat it  and THANK GOD EACH AND EVERY DAY FOR CURING ME FOR THAT DAY.  Oh yes and there are days i forget to tell him. But he knows in my heart that he allows me to go on and fight.
My family has lives to so i have not burden them with it. I live alone but they are a phone call away. 15 hours away but there for me.

Try to do some forum of excersize daily if you can. I would not allow them to stop me. Sure when i was first told it dropped this Marine to his knees. That was the third thing that dropped me to my knees in my life time.
Not looking for a pat on the back what i want to do is motivate my friends with MM thats all.  I dont know how to get out there and do it but i wish i could talk with people face to face about it.
I have been in remission since July 2011, I am 1 year post stem cell transplant. I take no chemo, at all or bone meds anymore either. This is by my choice. I am not advocating what i am doing by no means. I took control of my health back. I was so dependent on my doctors, that i forgot the most important part of my healing GOD,  my body and my brain.

God put food on this earth to feed us and heal us. But in my belief it must not be altered by human hands period.
God bless you all and good luck
Oh ya God thank you for curing us all for one more day, AMEN
Your friend and Cancer Fighter
Greg Matthews

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Multiple Myeloma
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:42:26 AM »
Barb note -
 A quote from the following thread. "Cancer can not survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica."

https://www.cancerforums.net/

https://www.cancerforums.net/threads/19040-Diatomaceous-Earth-read-very-cerfully-specially-my-bit-at-bottom

Thread: Diatomaceous Earth read very cerfully specially my bit at bottom

Cancer can not survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica.

Diatomaceous Earth for Human Consumption Facts and Instructions

Page only applys to Diatomaceous Earth "Food Grade"

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Fresh Water (Fossil Shell Flour) has over 1,500 uses: The natural holistic organic way.
In the household, with pets, on plants, around livestock, and for stored grain. It is totally natural and organic and listed with OMRI.

Some say "There is no life without Silica". "Silica is the most important trace mineral for human health!" Silica plays an important role in many body functions and has a direct relationship to mineral absorption. The average human body holds approximately seven grams
of silica, a quantity far exceeding the figures for other important minerals such as iron.

How Diatomaceous Earth Works

As it moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals. These toxins are trapped and passed out of the body. In addition, any larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are "cut up" and killed by the sharp edges of the DE.

All of these activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness. We often hear the phrase "I just feel better" with our DE users. This better feeling comes from all the junk being removed from the body and by giving our immune system the "jump start" it needs.

Diatomaceous Earth is very hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, DE is a 7. This is very important, because as those millions of tiny hard and sharp DE cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they "scrub" the walls.
After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is no longer coated with mucus and molds but CLEAN!!

The advantages of this are:

1. Regular bowel movements (This is the #1 comment everyone makes about DE)
2. Healthier Colon. This is especially important as we get older. A clean healthy colon keeps away polyps, cancers, and ulcers.
Today, many are spending thousands of dollars for colon cleaning procedures and products, to do the same thing that DE does.
Many users report increased energy and needing less sleep. This is a result of all the food and nutrients that are taken in being better absorbed into the blood stream. With a coated colon--many nutrients never get absorbed.

Everyone that we know that is taking DE has lowered their cholesterol by 40-50 points.

Everyone is also amazed at how their high blood pressure goes down.

The benefits of silica are many. In today's grains, there is actually a shortage of silica.
Years ago, the silica found in our foodstuffs was adequate, but with today's hybrids and depleted soils, only about 1/3 of the silica needed is supplied in our food. DE is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.

The intake of Silica through DE can help you in many ways:*

Help Lower High Blood Pressure!
Help Lower High Cholesterol! - Most are reporting 40-60 points lower after only 2 weeks on DE.

Help sore joints feeling better. Osteoporosis is a symptom of the aging process. As calcium in our body system depletes, our bones become brittle and weak. Taking only a calcium supplement can not correct or stop this threatening and crippling disease because the body cannot assimilate and make use of the calcium without the presence of silica. Evidence suggests that, instead of affecting healing, supplemental mineral calcium, on the contrary, accelerates the leaching away of bone calcium and thus hastens the degenerative process of osteoporosis and similar diseases that affect the supportive and connective tissues in the human body. For osteoporosis, silica can stop the pain and even restore the bodies’ self repair process. Silica is responsible for the depositing of minerals into the bones, especially calcium. It speeds up the healing of fractures and also
reduces scarring at the site of a fracture. Even when calcium is insufficient, the body can turn silica into calcium that the bones need.

Healthier skin. Overseas, DE is used extensively as a health and beauty product for hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.
Tissue degeneration accelerates due to aging when connective tissue develops an increasing inability to retain moisture when left unassisted. Silica can help slow the degenerative process of connective tissue. With silica, vitality and life, which are often lost as the years accumulate, can be naturally maintained or even restored to your skin. Collagen, largely made up of silica, is the glue that holds us together. If our body has enough silica, the collagen will make us look younger. Silica helps with skin problems and injuries including itching, rashes, abscesses, boils, acne, calluses, warts, eczema, burns, frostbite, benign skin
sores, insect bites and bed sores. If you regularly follow a silica regimen, your skin will keep its young look.

Hair that grows. Hair is nature’s greatest beauty enhancer. Hair at 90 micrograms per gram is almost as rich in silica as are healthy bones, which contain 100 micrograms per gram. Silica is a major component of hair. Using a good silica supplement (such as DE) should be part of your ongoing hair care program for revitalizing hair.
Silica helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, luster and strength.

Teeth and Gums. Hardening the enamel, silica prevents cavities and preserves teeth. Silica also prevents bleeding gums, gum atrophy, and recession that causes the loosening of teeth, which could ultimately lead to tooth loss. Silica effectively fights ulceration and the decay of bones and teeth and also lessens inflammation.

Toughens Nails. Your nails are made of protein that grow four to five millimeters per month on average. With silica supplementation, fragile nails become normal within a short period of time. Silica will beautify the appearance of your nails and improve their hardness, making them shinier and less prone to breaking.

More Benefits! *

Silica helps lower bad cholesterol and raises good.
Silica helps fades age spots.
Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels.

DE has a negative charge and bacteria have a positive charge. It is believed that it sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in its honeycomb shaped skeletal form.

Lungs: Silica supplementation helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring
the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis.
It acts as a cough decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of
its positive action on the lymphatic system.

Menopause: Silica supplementation keeps menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side-effects.

Cancer can not survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica.
Silica works with other antioxidants to help prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness.
Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.

The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal mucus and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.

Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.

The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the
lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects.
Silica can help normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
Silica can help decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart's key blood vessel thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.
Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimers disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system.

Dosage: 200g per day mixed in some kind of liquid or food. There is no unpleasant taste. Since it will not dissolve, stirring several times while drinking will prevent settling. Some have experienced higher energy levels, so it is probably better not to take it right before sleeping. No worry about getting too much, any excess silica not needed by the body is automatically eliminated through the blood stream, kidneys and intestines

Brill, it's inert meaning you can take as much as you like I'm taking 200g a day. It has had no side effects apart from pooing more often. Can you work out what this will do. all my love Luke_watts
Last edited by ChemoMan; 09-19-2011 at 08:52 AM.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 10:47:17 AM »
Barb, It's good to know that poultry aren't the only ones that should be taking this.  Thank you so much for posting! :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 01:23:54 PM »
The Wobenzym N in his protocol is an important key to eroding tumors, as it consists mostly of proteolytic enzymes, which digest proteins (5 of the 6 ingredients listed are proteolytic enzymes, with trypsin and chymotrypsin being especially important in digesting tumors):

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 266
Amount Per Serving    %DV
   Pancreatin** 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa    300 mg    †
   Papain** 492 FIP-unit*** Carica papaya    180 mg    †
   Bromelain** 675 FIP-units Ananas comosus    135 mg    †
   Trypsin** 2,160 FIP-units (pancreas) Sus scrofa    72 mg    †
   Chymotrypsin** 900 FIP-units (pancreas) Bos taurus    3 mg    †
   Rutoside trihydrate** (Rutin) Sophora japonica    150 mg    †
†Daily Value not established

However, it's labeled by weight, rather than being posted in the internationally standardized unit, which is HUT's ( (Hemoglobin Units, Tyrosine basis).  It's important to know if you're getting enough total proteolytic enzymes both to digest food and to break down tumors - need a surplus to do both.  The John Barron Report recommends at least 200,000 HUT's per capsule, preferably 300,000.  He further recommends that they be of plant / fungal origin. https://jonbarron.org/article/proteolytic-enzyme-formula

There are only a couple of formulas on the market that meet or exceed this on a per capsule basis, when all the pertinent line items are added up.  Most don't even have 100,000 HUT's.  The ones that do are, in order:

Transformation Protease, 375,000 HUT's per capsule
Enzymedica, Enzyme Defense, Extra Strength (formerly ViraStop 2X), 300,000 HUT's per capsule
Transformation PureZyme, 185,000 HUT's per capsule
Enzymedica Enzyme Defense (formerly regular strength ViraStop) 150,000 HUT's per capsule
Renew Life Digest Smart Senior Care 133,900 HUT's
Renew Life, Extra Care Digest Smart 122,500 HUT's
Garden of Life Raw Enzymes for women 50+  116,630 HUT's per capsule
Garden of Life Raw Enzymes for men 50+ 116,630 HUT's per capsule
Garden of Life Raw Enzymes for women, 108,500 HUT's per capsule
Digest Smart Women's Care 103,500 HUT's per capsule
Houston Enzymes, AFP-Peptizyde with DPP IV Activity 100,000 HUT's per capsule

If anyone can add to this list, I'd be much obliged!

For people not addressing cancer, a broad-spectrum enzyme formula might be better than one that is exclusively formulated to digest protein, but we can still select one in the higher proteolytic HUT range with the aim of preventive medicine. 

Here are some studies on the use of proteolytic enzymes in the treatment of cancer, posted by the National Institutes of Health:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4188883/ (colon cancer treatment)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1582084 (general cancer treatment)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1561462/ (Canadian researchers have known this since 1935)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3308476 (protease also naturally aggregates at the site of tumors, creating a biological cancer marker)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19116226 (increases overall cancer survival rate)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15868959 (credits research more than 100 years old and concludes that it is the protein-splitting function of proteolytic enzymes that is the effective mechanism in tumor erosion)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:26:23 PM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 02:22:03 PM »
R.R. Book, thank you so much for posting the The Wobenzyn N protocol is an important key to eroding tumors.
I had not heard of this, this is good...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
Barb, It's good to know that poultry aren't the only ones that should be taking this.  Thank you so much for posting! :)

We have some diatomaceous earth Topics - this is one of those substances which you will come across in various Boards. :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 06:52:08 PM »
Lots of interesting stuff posted on silica, and then on D.E.

Another source of silica is horsetail (Equisetum hymenale), although I don't know if the amount contained therein is as easily assimilable as that in DE.  One thing about horsetail is that it must be boiled about 20-30 minutes (a decoction) before ingesting as the boiling will deactivate a thiaminase enzyme which would otherwise destroy thiamine.

A number of people I've known who had Multiple Myeloma were Viet Nam vets with exposure to Agent Orange.  Thank you, Monsanto.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 07:23:39 PM »
Hi Barb,
I just want to clarify that I'm not recommending that particular brand, due to the fact that Wobenzym does not post its units in uniform HUT's, necessary for ease of comparison so you'll know what your getting for your money.  If I had cancer, I'd want to try to locate one of the top ones on the list, with the most HUT's. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 10:41:26 PM »
Hi Barb,
I just want to clarify that I'm not recommending that particular brand, due to the fact that Wobenzym does not post its units in uniform HUT's, necessary for ease of comparison so you'll know what your getting for your money.  If I had cancer, I'd want to try to locate one of the top ones on the list, with the most HUT's.

R.R. thanks for the info. :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 10:42:54 PM »

Another source of silica is horsetail (Equisetum hymenale), although I don't know if the amount contained therein is as easily assimilable as that in DE.  One thing about horsetail is that it must be boiled about 20-30 minutes (a decoction) before ingesting as the boiling will deactivate a thiaminase enzyme which would otherwise destroy thiamine.

A number of people I've known who had Multiple Myeloma were Viet Nam vets with exposure to Agent Orange.  Thank you, Monsanto.

ilinda - thanks for bringing out that connection... Agent Orange and multiple myeloma...
How old were the Vets when they were diagnosed with multiple myeloma?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 10:50:36 PM »
This article isn't the best, or most conclusive. Here is one excerpt, one datum. Hope it proves helpful to someone:

...at least one study has found that exposed veterans have an increased risk of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS), which can be a precursor of multiple myeloma."
This is a quote from an article, with one quote:

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=134&ContentID=121

Symptoms of monoclonal gammopathies vary among these conditions, but can include:
Anemia or low red blood cells counts.
Lack of energy (fatigue) or tiredness.
Weakness.
Pain in the bones or soft tissues.
Tingling or numbness in the feet or hands.
Infection that keeps coming back.
Increased bruising.
Bleeding.
More items...
Monoclonal Gammopathies - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:14:59 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 10:58:40 PM »
https://brianduriemd.myeloma.org/?q=content/more-evidence-links-toxic-chemical-exposure-mgus-and-myeloma

More evidence links toxic chemical exposure to MGUS and myeloma

Dr. Drurie's Blog,
Submitted By Dr. Brian GM Durie On Thu, 09/10/2015 - 21:50

For the first time, direct serum measurements of the known human carcinogen 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD) in Agent Orange have been linked to the likelihood of developing MGUS (monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance) and myeloma. In a study published online Sept. 3 in the journal JAMA Oncology, Dr. Ola Landgren and colleagues examined stored serum samples from Vietnam War veterans involved in Operation Ranch Hand, which resulted in significant exposure to TCDD. There was a greater than two-fold increased risk of MGUS associated with higher levels of TCDD versus matched controls. The overall prevalence of MGUS was 7.1% in Operation Ranch Hand veterans versus 3.1% in comparison veterans.

The linkage of the occurrence of MGUS with blood levels of TCDD, a chemical known to cause cancer in humans, is important for several reasons. First, this begins to answer the question “What causes MGUS and/or myeloma?” The proof of principle here is that a cancer-causing chemical can be involved. In an editorial accompanying the article in JAMA, Dr. Nikhil Munshi explores possible mechanisms of chemical injury, such as p53 loss—a high-risk feature of myeloma.  Patients’ underlying susceptibility due to impaired immune response increases the likelihood that these toxic chemicals will be activated.

There is now support for the data linking other toxic and/or cancer-causing chemicals to myeloma, including weed killers sprayed on GMO crops; various chemicals used by farmers and gardeners; toxic exposures from the 9/11 attacks in New York City; exposures to toxic chemicals in nail salons; exposures to fire retardants and solvents; incineration by products (including for example diesel and jet fuel exhausts); plus many other exposures linked to myeloma and MGUS over the years .There is strong validation to investigate all such associations more closely.

In the case of Agent Orange, it is tremendous to see Admiral Elmo Zumwalt finally vindicated. Adm. Zumwalt's son developed Hodgkin's disease after exposure to Agent Orange. The admiral was upset and was convinced that his previously very healthy son was sick because of Agent Orange. Zumwalt was able to persuade the US Dept. of Veterans Affairs to compensate exposure victims without detailed proof, which has been a blessing for so many who developed the seven types of cancer covered by this request.

The Supreme Court case against the manufacturer is also vindicated these many years later.

Although it is more than 50 years since exposures to Agent Orange, cancers are still emerging and now can be more readily compensated. Also, since TCDD and related chemicals persist for decades in the soil, there is a stronger case for clean-up measures.

Thus, there are many implications of this blood-study analysis, which can lead to a better understanding of MGUS and myeloma, and ideas about how to prevent them in the future.

The idea of having a planet free of toxic chemicals is catching on, as evidenced by Pope Francis in his recent Encyclical. And, as I have written in the past, we must combat both the development of cancer AND global climate change by taking personal responsibility for pollution.

Dr. Durie sincerely appreciates and reads all comments left here. However, he cannot answer specific medical questions and encourages readers to contact the trained IMF InfoLine staff instead. Specific medical questions posted here will be forwarded to the IMF InfoLine. Questions sent to the InfoLine are answered with input from Dr. Durie and/or other scientific advisors and IMWG members as appropriate, but will not be posted here. To contact the IMF InfoLine, call 800-452-CURE, toll-free in the US and Canada, or send an email to infoline@myeloma.org. InfoLine hours are 9 am to 4 pm PT. Thank you.

Tags:
Agent Orange
toxic
chemicals
Veterans
Vietnam
MGUS

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 05:34:43 PM »

ilinda - thanks for bringing out that connection... Agent Orange and multiple myeloma...
How old were the Vets when they were diagnosed with multiple myeloma?
I don't know how old when diagnosed, as most of them I did not know when they first return from Nam.  The most recent was about 10 years ago, and he had it for several years.  My recollection says that it seems to be slower than some.

Oh, I remembered something very important.  Our friend, Leon Ebert, the one who died about 10 years ago, told us that when he went to VA hospital for his chemo treatments, it would be in a big "ward" with many beds, and he said every one of them were Multiple Myeloma patients, and they were all Nam vets exposed to Agent Orange, and all getting the same treatments.  Leon was also Nam vet.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2017, 04:50:51 PM »
Came across findings the other day in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Schernhammer,C.S., et al, 2012. 
"Showed that ingesting aspartame-containing sodas increased the risk of certain cancers, including lymphoma and multiple myeloma in men."

Also it was in PUBMED:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23097267

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2017, 05:29:16 PM »
Not too terribly surprising, if one considers that Aspartame=amino acid aspartate / a.k.a. aspartic acid + L-phenylalanine.  Aspartic acid is a pro-inflammatory excitotoxin, as you probably know, similarly to glutamic acid and glutamate (which is glutamic acid minus a single proton). 

We already possess more than enough naturally occurring aspartate in the human body, and then to add to it via diet drinks would essentially throw gasoline on the inflammatory fires. :)