Author Topic: Survival Manuals & Books  (Read 2590 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Survival Manuals & Books
« on: July 23, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »
Starting this today, after discussion in a food topic, that our "Survival Books & Manuals" discussion should continue in its own area.  Tomorrow will post some excerpts from Charles Walters' Minerals For The Genetic Code.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 12:04:06 AM by Socrates »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Survival Manuals & Books
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 04:20:58 AM »
Ilinda,

I'm so glad that you figured out how to move the topic, and am very much looking forward to continuing the discussion! :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 11:34:53 AM »
In 2006 Charles Walters wrote Minerals for the Genetic Code, with the subtitle, "An Exposition & Analysis of the Dr. Olree Standard Genetic Periodic Chart & The Physical, Chemical & Biological Connection", an incredible reference book and definitely not something you thumb through as you would a page-turner novel. 

Dr. Richard Olree, chiropractic physician for 25 years (back in 2006), student of genetics, and author of the Olree Standard Genetic Chart.  The book is divided into three parts, and each part contains chapters.  There is much more than I could possibly condense here, in order to make this writing a decent book review, but I'll try.

Part 1 "The Tyranny of Pharmaceuticals
" contains the following:
Chapter 1: Dust Thou Art
Chapter 2: The False Premises
Chapter 3: The Deadly Potential
Chapter 4:  The Begignning: The Gene
Chapter 5:  The GMO Fallacy
Chapter 6:  The Trace Mineral
Chpter 7:  Atomic Suicide.
Part 2 " The Olree Standard Chart":
Chapter 8:  The Olree Standard Chart
Chapter 9:  I Ching
Chapter 10: A Pantheon of Minerals.
Part 3:  Sourcing the Elements:
Chapter 11:  Sourcing the Elements
Chapter 12:  The Terminal Word

The blurb on the back cover states: "In the cell--whether plant, animal or human being--there are chromosomes which carry almost all of the information required to direct a cell's growth, division and production of proteins.  These chromosomes are in turn made up of information-bearing genes......

In this cutting edge book the connection is made between the physical, chemical and biolopgical aspects of minerals and subatomic particles in the life process and assignment is made of the specific mineral that governs each entry in the genetic code.  This knowledge, based on peer-reviewed medical literature as well as research by forgotten investigators, suggests an end to the tyranny of pharmaceuticals."

There is more, but suffice it to say that this book is definitely on the list I plan to transfer to a site that would be burn-proof!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 03:23:23 PM »
You've really whetted our appetites for more Ilinda!  Thank you.

I located this website that includes some of Olree's graphics:
https://ntischool.com/dr-richard-olree-minerals-genetic-code-part-1

Here are some thought-provoking quotes:

Many diseases are a result of a mineral deficiency or a mineral toxicity. It’s very easy to have minerals out of balance. Supplementing with calcium for instance, may cause a magnesium deficiency, which in turn can cause heart disease. Too much fluoride can cause an iodine deficiency, which may result in diseases such as hypothyroid and breast cancer. High levels of aluminum can displace boron, and result in Alzheimer’s Disease.

...biochemists began speculating that the double helix might do more than just store information. Its chemical structure suggested it could conduct electricity like a length of copper wire. This conduction of electrical energy is considered to be strong electrical energy. This type of energy arises at the cellular membrane. There is a constant influx of minerals into and out of the cellular membrane such as calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc. This strong electrical energy gives rise to what is called ‘weak electrical energy’; magnetic in nature and this is the stuff that the meridians are made of.

The book Minerals for the Genetic Code spells out what minerals are needed to give rise to the proper three-dimensional structures. These minerals all have a very specific vibratory frequency.

(The Rife Instrument, besides using harmonics to cancel out disease frequency signatures, also can do the inverse and put out frequencies of healing plants and minerals when they are not available.

Minerals provide the vibration to create the correct three-dimensional structure, and vitamins catalyze the three-dimensional creation of each protein...The Olree Biological Mineral Chart views this as a type of musical spectrum. There are octaves of mineral energy just like the octaves found in music.

(So the constant creation and re-building of the body is sort of sung or intoned into being?)

Walter Russell’s mineral chart was laid out in nine levels of minerals with the noble gases to be present in the middle of each level; he called these levels octaves...The mineral charts were laid out in a book he wrote in 1955 entitled Atomic Suicide. The ninth level is the heaviest, where all of the radioactive minerals exist.  Level eight up to and including the first level, or octave, is where all of life that is DNA-based is deriving its qualities of magnetism, strong and weak electrical forces and gravitational forces.

The eighth octave of minerals is governed by iodine...Iodine is the densest mineral and is absolutely necessary for life.

The seventh octave of minerals is governed by selenium...The other...minerals that are dominated by selenium are as follows: oxygen, sulfur, tellurium and polonium.

The sixth octave of minerals is governed by phosphorus.  Phosphorus is part of the backbone of DNA. The chemistry of phosphorus is mostly understood in terms of a biochemical perspective. The powerhouse of the cell is considered the mitochondria, and the mitochondria are full of phosphorus to give the cells energy for all protein activities. Phosphorus is as critical to the Krebs cycle as light is to the sun. The mitochondria have its own genetic code and there is a list of mitochondrial diseases. The other minerals that share the same electron valence are nitrogen, arsenic and antimony.

Yes, one NIH study now defines death as depletion of the mitochondria.

The fifth octave of minerals is governed by two minerals...The heaviest mineral to govern is...silicon, and the other lighter mineral that is controlling...is carbon.

The fourth octave of minerals is governed by boron...Boron is the only mineral that withstands ionizing radiation without changing the delicate balance between the proton and the neutron of the atom’s nucleus...Other minerals...are aluminum, scandium, yttrium and lanthanum. It is quite understandable to think that excess aluminum can displace boron.

(So if most of the Boron on the earth comes from Turkey, should we be really worried that Turkey is experiencing heavy seismic activity right now? Boron is included in Centrum-type multi-vitamins as a trace mineral.  Maybe in radioactive times we might need something more, such as Mule-Team Borax?)

The third octave of minerals is governed in the ratio by a small part of beryllium, barium and strontium, and in a large part by magnesium and calcium. Magnesium seems to have the greatest load to carry...Humans can absorb or excrete little calcium without magnesium.

The second octave of minerals is governed in a small part by the ratio of lithium, cesium and rubidium, and in a large part by sodium and potassium.

The highest or lightest octave is octave one, and the closest mineral to light...Walter Russell names the subatomic particle alphanon... It is considered by him to be the lightest of the noble gases

(The website goes on to mention that "alphanon" was later dubbed the Higgs-Boson particle, or the God Particle by the discovering scientists, confirming his theory.)

An example of minerals under the direction of another mineral is iron; it is under the direction of cobalt. Without cobalt there would be no iron absorption. Cobalt is considered the link between metals and non-metals.

(Ladies younger than menopause might want to beef up their B-12 [cobolamine] status in order to make that iron pill work better?)

So Pernicious Anemia (B-12 deficiency) and Ferrin Anemia (iron deficiency) may be two faces of a single syndrome, rather than unrelated illnesses?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:47:31 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 03:58:56 PM »
Thanks for posting some of those tantalizing tidbits from the book.  Interestingly, the graphics at the site you linked are better than those in the book, which are B&W.  Still the book is what I consider priceless.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Minerals for the Genetic Code
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 10:13:53 PM »
See? This is the kinda stuff that keeps me checking out this forum...
Indeed, thanks for the quotes. I obviously should get me a hardcopy of this book.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 05:01:35 AM »
I do notice that Orlee places gold as an isotope in the bottom deadly rung, and wonder about that... :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 04:18:18 PM »
I'll skim through the book tonight to get insights on his gold placement.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: gold
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 08:06:09 PM »
the poisons are on the right, as i read this table.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:34:46 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 06:42:32 AM »
Oh, that makes a big difference!  Thanks Socrates! :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 07:05:46 AM »
Ilinda had mentioned her book Science of the Dogon on a previous post elsewhere.  Ilinda, does the book refer in any way to the Px system or to cyclical cataclysms?  Would love to learn more.

Am adding a pic of the book cover from Amazon's website:

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2017, 08:42:24 AM »
As I recall they exhibited a knowledge of elementary particle physics that is beyond what we know today from thousands of years ago... VERY interesting topic!

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 02:55:28 PM »
Ilinda had mentioned her book Science of the Dogon on a previous post elsewhere.  Ilinda, does the book refer in any way to the Px system or to cyclical cataclysms?  Would love to learn more.

Am adding a pic of the book cover from Amazon's website:
I did not think so after reading it, but will review the book and my notes tonight, so stay tuned for an update.  One of the things I recall was that nobody (well white anthropologists) believed them when they explained their origins.  Then later when white scientists made some new cosmic discoveries, they had to re-think the Dogons' claims.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2017, 02:57:07 PM »
As I recall they exhibited a knowledge of elementary particle physics that is beyond what we know today from thousands of years ago... VERY interesting topic!

Max.
Yes, they did and some of their "drawings" (?stone carvings?) indicated their advanced knowledge.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2017, 04:27:18 PM »
I do notice that Orlee places gold as an isotope in the bottom deadly rung, and wonder about that... :)
I'll try not to quote the entire book, but this thing is complex!  Here are a few excerpts:

"Around 1980 Richard Olree woke up from a dream-state with a memory not unlike the half-dream Kekule saw in his fireplace (discoverer of the "benzene ring").  For Kekule the smoke gamboling as the embers burned had carbon grabbing its own tail:  the hexagon.  The double helix came to the fore again when Watson and Crick modeled the DNA and RNA for Nature magazine in 1953.

In 1981 Richard Olree wrote down his first master chart revealing the relationship between minerals and subatomic particles of the human spine.  That exercise kicked open the door to an understanding Dean Saunders announced a half a century earlier.  Racing ahead of the state of the arts, Olree also made comparisons to color therapy, aromatherapy, and acupuncture.  Alongside his chart he made a reference point of 1 to 64 -- 1 being at the top and 64 being at the bottoom.  Olree then added Eastern philosophy to the mix.  In the process he came across the philosophy called I Ching."

In addition to those few excerpts:
"In 1955 Walter Russell wrote a book entitled Atomic Suicide.  It contained a vision of the future for mankind as a consequence of using radioactive elements.  As part of his study he presented a periodic chart of the elements.  The chart itself was written in 1926.  It postulated the existence of 22 subatomic paticles, up to and including light, also known as photons.  By 1955, in the wake of atomic tests around the world, he was inspired to explain to the literate reading public that radioactive materials give off a radiation he called subatomic particles.  Richard Olree has called Russell's chart a  Biological Periodic Chart."

'I started studying the psychological profile of the I Ching in relation to the minerals in the human spine.  When I saw people having certain bones out of place, I found a relationship to certain natural dispositions," Olree explained as these principles were developing.  In 1995 Olree came across a book by Johnson E. Yan called DNA and the I Ching.  The writer had a mathematical expression revealing how the I Ching tied in to DNA.  Archimedes, discovering how to measure the king's crown for gold while in the bathtub, was not more excited than this modern geneticist at his own revelation:  the mineral-amino acid connection for the messenger RNA."

There is more, but one more excerpt is in order:
"What indeed do we really know?  Richad Olree asked, that is the Standard Genetic Chart.  He has found that a period chart, including 22 subatomic particles, neatly superimposes itself over the Standard Genetic Chart, giving new meaning to that chart where each now has a mineral key...   (Key to follow below)

As a codicil to the above it must be pointed out that a certain mastery of the grammar of the subject is required to read the genetic chart entries that follow in the next section.  A step back in time to the 1950's when Francis Crick and James Watson modeled DNA is indicated.

One entry in the genetic chart should serve to illustrate the language.  There are 64 three-letter codons on the Standard Genetic Chart....   (The "Key" accompanying each of the 64 elements contains 10 parts or aspects: 
1  three-codon sequence
2  Russell number
3  Location of spinal segments
4  indicates whether a terminal code of DNA sequence
5  Number of times in DNA
6  Acupuncture Meridian
7  Mineral
8  Electron valence of mineral
9  I Ching and its corresponding meaning or impact
10  I Ching Symbol

Now I realize the original question was about gold!  Sorry for the digression, but felt some background was necessary.  Although gold is listed in the chapter, Sourcing the Elements, it is not one of the 64 elements described above, each of which is accompanied by its unique "Key", and thus apparently does not play the role in our DNA or spine which those listed do.  My best guess is that the isotope of gold that is listed in the "deadly" section is not the commonly known gold with atomic # 79 and atomic wt. 196.966.  (I did not look closely, so it's my best guess for this moment in time.)

But interestingly, in the Sourcing the Elements chapter, we are told gold can be found in filberts, hazelnuts, pistachio, pecan, shagbark hickory, butternut, black walnut, almond and northern red oak.

Hope my noveletter hasn't confused anyone.