Author Topic: Nibiru is Inside Earth’s Orbit  (Read 811 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Nibiru is Inside Earth’s Orbit
« on: August 04, 2017, 06:23:45 PM »
Over the years I have posted articles and videos featuring observation images submitted to me by different people, all of whom have been strangers to me and so I am naturally picky about the ones I do publish.

However, for the first time, a woman I have known for several years and who is a loyal Yowusa.com supporter (and who prefers to remain anonymous) submitted a stunning observation image.

Taken on July 26, 2017, near sunset in a location Northwest of Eureka Montana near the border with Canada, it offers an excellent high-resolution image of Nibiru.

http://yowusa.com/2017/08/nibiru-inside-earth-orbit/

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Nibiru is Inside Earth’s Orbit
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 06:50:29 PM »
Awesome crisp red edging atop the darkened landscape at the horizon in 3rd photo from the top!

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: denial
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 11:21:24 PM »
"Denial, procrastination and location" are what's gonna get folks killed.
It got me thinking; it not only refers to Nibiru, for doesn't this apply to all of life?

Denial: mental accuity and courage [i.e. a lack thereof];
Procrastination: "when opportunity knocks, ya gotta open the door" or you'll never know success;
Location: "location, location, location"; again, it's about success.
When it comes to Nibiru, "success" relates to results and survival (and preferably to surthrival).

According to ancient accounts, the survivors of the last global catastrophe were just lucky bastards and perhaps real actual 'basterds' in that they survived because they were willing and able to kill and/or eat their fellow survivors...
They made it in caves and came out to start our Stone Age.
Mankind failed that time around...

It's about conditioning, fortitude and a willingness (and psychological) ability to make the hard choices.
I myself have (psychological) courage [i.e. in relation to denial] and i have a prime location in mind [i believe, anyway], but i have been procrastinating because i have a young son and popular culture has made it impossible for me to prep and do right by him simultaneously.
So, ultimately, it may seem that procrastination will have gotten the better of me.

Has this been mankind's plight for untold millennia? When mega quakes, tsunamis, storms, radiation, asteroids and nuclear winter have pelted man back into another stone age, what will we have to show for ourselves...?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:37:06 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Nibiru is Inside Earth’s Orbit
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 05:31:39 PM »
Glad Marshall wove the movie Melancholia into the article, as it is a must-see, not for the actual events in the movie, and how closely they do or do not parallel what's to come, but for the attitudes of sisters Claire and Justine.

If faced with my imminent demise, and in a situation similar to that of Justine, I only hope I would be as resourceful, and cringe to think of patterning my behavior after the flighty and unstable Claire.  Attitude is a big part of the journey.