Author Topic: makes ya think...  (Read 477 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
makes ya think...
« on: August 26, 2017, 10:39:51 PM »

"Run"...
Adidas is famous for making running shoes. Now, with about 5 weeks until Nemesis arrives, i ride by advertisements for a new shoe. Curious, the name, the timing.
Are they telling us: "Run! Run for your life. Run for the hills. Time to Run"?
And then these types: "storms". And what kind of storms? Exactly the kind that will likely lay waste to the world: earthquakes, megagales and tsunamis, all of which are caught up in the names "dust storm" and "ocean storm".
"striker's X boot"?
"defenders worldwide"?
Please...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:52:56 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: makes ya think...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 11:59:59 PM »

Socrates

Based on all the great images of the Planet-X system that have been posted recently I think its safe to say that the Planet-X system has already “arrived” ..

Soon as you pointed out this planet will start to feel the effects of the Planet-X debris field that Marshall recently posted in an article then:

Exactly the kind that will likely lay waste to the world: earthquakes, megagales and tsunamis, all of which are caught up in the names "dust storm" and "ocean storm".

Not much time left to make any sort of preparations…

Take care,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:09:03 AM »
This relates to what we are talking about here:

Major water receding again: Ocean mysteriously disappears in Brazil and anomalous tides in Chile!!

http://strangesounds.org/2017/08/major-water-receding-again-ocean-mysteriously-disappears-in-brazil-video.html

There is something really weird happening along the Atlantic and Pacific coasts these last weeks.
Water is receding along the Atlantic coast, while Pacific waters are expanding and flooding parts of Chile. And this exact same phenomenon occurred two days ago AGAIN.

Two weeks ago, the sea mysteriously receded in Uruguay and Brazil. At the same time, on the other side of the South American continent, huge waves were crashing on the beaches of northern Chile.

Now, a few days after the US solar eclipse, the Atlantic ocean is massively receding Again. And again, on the other side of the continent, Chile is waiting anomalous tides bringing huge waves and probably floodings along the coast.

The last videos and pictures were recorded in coastal Matinhos in the state of Paraná:

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 02:08:33 PM »
Okay, more speculation here but still...
Wednesday my left hip acted up. Thing is, i've never experienced anything like it and i'm in pretty good physical shape; yeah i'm 52 but my work is doing paper routes and i've taken care to stay (at least a bit) in shape my entire life. Never experienced anything like this.
It felt like someone had taken a baseball bat to my left hip and i was recuperating from that. Only thing is, nothing happened...
Then, yesterday, i tell this story to a collegue who says wednesday his arm acted up and he couldn't move it up or down anymore! Now my brain starts churning...

David Meade's talking about how the passing of Nemesis and how it's electro-magnetic field could seriously mess with our body's nervous system. Could what happened wednesday be some precursor of what's to come?
Meade suggests the 'Babylonian confusion' [causing people to all start talking different languages] might have been caused by Nemesis' passing, since people couldn't even remember how to speak anymore [i.e. and then had to make up new languages].

We are in this age of extremes; who's to say? God knows our past is riddled with 'unexplained' episodes...
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 02:38:10 PM »
Socrates,

I've used low-frequency electro-magnetics to cause a broken arm to snap back in place on its own before, and to heal a sprained ankle, etc., via the Zapper.  I had to run it all night to allow the ulna to snap back together, and after several hours my arm reflexively jerked up in the air before I heard the loud popping sound.  See The Body Electric.  Also, any suspected issue with the CNS may be a call for extra B-complex, magnesium, sea salt, taurine, lecithin/choline and carnosine.

Hope you feel better soon!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 12:48:07 PM »

"Run"...
Adidas is famous for making running shoes. Now, with about 5 weeks until Nemesis arrives, i ride by advertisements for a new shoe. Curious, the name, the timing.
Are they telling us: "Run! Run for your life. Run for the hills. Time to Run"?
And then these types: "storms". And what kind of storms? Exactly the kind that will likely lay waste to the world: earthquakes, megagales and tsunamis, all of which are caught up in the names "dust storm" and "ocean storm".
"striker's X boot"?
"defenders worldwide"?
Please...

Good catch, Socrates.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 03:09:04 PM »
Agreeing with Yowbarb, I think you nailed it, Socrates.  Thank goodness for foreshadowing, eh?