Author Topic: Camouflage your survival site - buried dome or bunker  (Read 15242 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Camouflage your survival site - buried dome or bunker
« on: December 07, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »
I had mentioned in another thread, food storage about using fake rocks and trees, sprayed with flame retardant, to put over the buried dome or bunker of whaterver sort.

Here are a couple links and images of false rocks and trees which could be set in on top of a dome:

http://www.artificialrockoutlet.com/?gclid=CNbRmJzuxJ4CFRafnAodxGtppA
http://www.artificialrockoutlet.com/7-Piece-Cobblestone-Set/cid20skuR-EGSet

trees
http://waynesword.palomar.edu/faketree.htm

more later...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Camouflage your survival site - buried dome or bunker
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:18:25 AM »
The methods of camouflage I posted above would not likely stand up to high winds, forest fires and other cataclysmic
events.
What I would do is hide the bunker anyway, as best as possible, with camouflage - as soon as it is built. Then, I've have
more camouflage items stored underground -
to put up again when the worst of the planetary events have passed.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:01:46 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 09:39:46 AM »
Note:
Any camoflage which is placed over the underground shelter is likely to blow away or burn up if there is a "worse case scenario"
when Planet X is at its closest to our sun. Exception to this would be big rocks.

Once the worst of it is over, and someone is able to go out for a short time they can then place more camoflage on and near the
shelter. Small fake trees and the like. These would have to be kept in the main part of the shelter, at the ready to use.
The group should continue to spend most of the time underground not drawing attention to themselves. When the time comes it is impossible to stay down there all the time, and it is time to start clearing away and setting up the area, fencing can go in at that time. Fencing will probably all burn up too. When the group is building their outside huts, outhouses, storage places, cooking areas etc. as each one is done, some waterproof chamo cloth go up, secured on top of these. That should offer just a little bit more protection from discovery. What I would want to do is have a big stash of live trees stored underground in a steel container. When the time is right these could be placed inside the compound fence, far enough in that it's not that easy to climb up the trees and get over the fence. The trees will offer some protection to the people and block some overhead views.
Also -the trees will have the function of partly obscuring the fence. I am sure if someone really wants to intrude they could - but having camo will at least create a barrier and slow down that happening.
Obviously each group will have to have lookouts and defend themselves but the chamo methods of different types should help.
If anyone knows the best deal on bulk chamo cloths and screens etc. please post it here!
See views of different types chamo pattern below on this page. Chamo for the desert, wooded areas, and snow etc.
- Yowbarb

Also this sort of thing could prove to be valuable and runs about $100 on ebay. Hunters blind.

angelday

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 10:03:18 AM »
Hi Yowbarb,
Im new to this site. My question is if and I say if the worst case scenario happens and everything is burned up outside the shelter wouldnt adding trees and such as camo actually draw more attention to the shelter?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 10:55:20 AM »
Hi Yowbarb,
Im new to this site. My question is if and I say if the worst case scenario happens and everything is burned up outside the shelter wouldnt adding trees and such as camo actually draw more attention to the shelter?

Hello Angelday it is an excellent question and one which I posed to myself shortly after posting that.
I posted a variety of colors which could be used at various stages of the Aftertime, probably.
As far as charred ground immediately after the worst of the crossover: The only answer I can give is
the group should have a variety of chamoflaging items of all colors kept in
the shelter. Then, when all is clear and someone is able to go out and fully assess how it all looks, then whatever blends in the best should be put there.
If the ground is truly charred all over then a dark color would work best.
Let's find some chamo items which would match that.
My own choice is badlands with no trees and not much vegetation so I am going to try to build
my shelter to blend in with granite rocks and or reddish soil and rocks... haven't got it figured out yet but
built around or near big rocks... No matter how much I love the trees I would rather not deal with a massive long - lasting forest fire so that is not what I will choose. No matter wher it is there will probably be some fires- grassland praries but some areas will be worst than others.
Well, post here your ideas.
All The Best, Yowbarb  posting below a few images. The bottom left might work for a part snowy area with some charred remains of vegetation:   
http://http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1915733/2/istockphoto_1915733-camouflage-pattern.jpg

This one might be OK too. Lots of patterns online. Back soon.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 10:57:18 AM by Yowbarb »

angelday

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I truly do sense very intense times are coming. So much preparation, it gets a little overwhelming. I have scheduled a family meeting in which we will discuss the various preparation assignments each one in our family needs to address before anything happens. I keep hearing about these "FEMA coffins" that have been set-up all around the country. Have u heard about these? After reading about them and seeing the government patent for them I can only speculate, but my opinion is that the government is gearing up for some sort of biological attack or pandemic. The reason I say this is the coffins are designed to contain the bodily fluids of a deceased person and the're are so many of them being stored all over. Some sites have upwards of 500,000 of these containers on hand. My point is, that extra measures need to be made with regard to shelters to not only camouflage them very well but to also build them in such a way as to filter the air that comes into them. Like I said I am new to all of this so any thoughts, or opinions, good or bad ,would be greatly appreciated. :) I'm still in the process of trying to convince my husband that anything is even going to happen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I truly do sense very intense times are coming. So much preparation, it gets a little overwhelming. I have scheduled a family meeting in which we will discuss the various preparation assignments each one in our family needs to address before anything happens. I keep hearing about these "FEMA coffins" that have been set-up all around the country. Have u heard about these? After reading about them and seeing the government patent for them I can only speculate, but my opinion is that the government is gearing up for some sort of biological attack or pandemic. The reason I say this is the coffins are designed to contain the bodily fluids of a deceased person and the're are so many of them being stored all over. Some sites have upwards of 500,000 of these containers on hand. My point is, that extra measures need to be made with regard to shelters to not only camouflage them very well but to also build them in such a way as to filter the air that comes into them. Like I said I am new to all of this so any thoughts, or opinions, good or bad ,would be greatly appreciated. :) I'm still in the process of trying to convince my husband that anything is even going to happen.

Hi again, Angelday I can relate to what you are saying. It's not so easy to convince a person that something
is coming and preparations need to be made. It is my belief that the reason we are all in this spot is the most powerful people behind the scenes on the planet do not want information to get out on what is coming. I do not feel I can prove this - it is my belief. If you have two people working, raising kids paying bills it's hard to just quit all that and go off somewhere and it a takes some do re mi to do anything.

As Marshall said in the CTC radio interview in 2003, from the time the world knows there is a Planet X and it is visible in the sky and word has gone around or news released that it is coming closer - from that point we have some "18-24 months lead time." In other words best to keep making some preparations because when it is that late in the game 18 to 24 months goes fast.
There is another factor in all this. Marshall did say PX is on a comet like orbit and therefore unpredictable.
Note: At that time Nancy Lieder was saying she felt PX would be here that year and Marshall said no it will be a few years.

One stray bit of advice: There are definite signs of danger of at least a limited scale nuclear war. My opinion is: People may not believe in PX but they do feel a war is coming, so sell it any way you can. Water, food, protection for the family, an underground shelter and yes some kind of filtration... a lot of these things have been posted. I can try to get a recap together, maybe some family members and friends would be willing to create a safe haven. Online is a lot of info and sites for protection against radiation etc.

All I can say is keep your balance, find some time every day to research and try to figure out what is happening. The time will come when any preparations which have been made any money saved up will be much appreciated and needed.
Here's hoping you have a good meeting with your family. Just wanted to post some things here for you:

How does your spouse feel about relocating?  Started by Linda
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=460.0

Acceptance and rejection - Linda
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=424.0

And then of course I have this Board: 
Coping with 2012 Rejection
-   
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=5.0

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »
The coffins I have seen pics of, will accomodate several bodies each.

svisioner

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 07:26:46 AM »

I buried a 40 land sea freighter once at a previous property.

You can bury a 40 ft freighter it's very strong, but refers AKA refrigerator trailers are mostly made of aluminum and can't take the weight of being buried.

We loved it and will be doing it again.

Peace Love and Compassion
Dan

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 09:25:19 AM »

I buried a 40 land sea freighter once at a previous property.

You can bury a 40 ft freighter it's very strong, but refers AKA refrigerator trailers are mostly made of aluminum and can't take the weight of being buried.

We loved it and will be doing it again.

Peace Love and Compassion
Dan

Dan, you mean these?
In some earlier posts on the use of the shipping containers, one fellow said even these should be reinforced. The corners top and sides perhaps wooden boards would hold up good enough ... it has to do with possible earth movement. All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 10:02:19 PM »
If its ok with you I will post info about the coffins as a new thread since I seem to be getting off topic here as this was originally supposed to be about camoflauge.

Angelday haven't seen you around for awhile.
 :) Alll The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 08:50:09 AM »
Here are just a few images of things you could use to camouflage the area around your underground, dome, shelter etc. These should be sprayed with flame retardant and secured down, over the objects they are hiding.
Boulder look hatch cover. etc. more ideas to come,
Yowbarb

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 09:08:33 AM »
We are all camo'd up here on the mtn. Kinda looks like a redeploy to Afghanistan hey Erv?
The rabbit hole is at the top of the lower right waste rock pile.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »
Terrypat, I am always so glad when I see Members preparing, or perhaps already prepared.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 10:31:24 PM »

Hello Angelday - if you are still reading here.
Perhaps you could reapply for Membership.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend
Topic Administrator
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:07:55 AM by Yowbarb »