Author Topic: Miscellaneous Healing Tips and Methods  (Read 2272 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Miscellaneous Healing Tips and Methods
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:01:23 AM »
Please post here your healing tips and methods...whether it be regular medicine, holistic, chiropractic, acupressure, acupuncture, oriental medicine middle eastern etc.

I will start out with a tip from Jim Farmer, which I did not know. I had previously read a little on acupressure etc. but this was new to me!  He posted it in my Topic on Vegetarian food sources so I am transferring it here. - Yowbarb

Hey Lori & Yowbarb,

A mild treatment for sleeplessness is to tape a bean to the accupressure point that is at the inside of the left wrist, three fingers width up from the crease.  I use a velcro band around the forearm at that position and then slip a thick button under it at the inside side.

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: Miscellaneous Healing Tips and Methods
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 05:12:01 AM »
EFT (emotional freedom technique) is a tapping method of healing yourself by tapping your meridian points while repeating affirmations.

What is EFT?

EFT is a powerful new method based on the discovery that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Scientific studies have shown that EFT is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress. Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accellerate healing. Here's how you can experience this for yourself:

http://www.eftuniverse.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=13

You can get a free e-book at this site which teaches the tapping points and basic instructions, very easy to learn to do for yourself.

for free e-book select this link http://www.thetappingsolution.com/index2_May.php

I have started working with this recently to relieve anxiety and so far it is helping. It only takes a few minutes to practice so give it a try and see for your self. This would be a good tool for the times ahead when we need to rely on methods that are simple and require no equipment or medication.

Linda :)
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: psychology, depression and health...
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:50:23 PM »
In this article on people receiving a cancer diagnosis an important general topic is discussed: how bad news effects your health. In other words, how will you (and your body) deal with the news that your entire world has just been wiped off the face of the Earth...?

Bruce Lipton has gone into such things into scientific detail and it's good knowledge to have to arm yourself against the lethal threat of psychological effects that are likely after TSHTF/TEOTWAWKI.

Attitude is everything. Prepare now, in this arena as well.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Miscellaneous Healing Tips and Methods
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 03:30:03 PM »
Excellent, ilinda, Socrates.
:)