Author Topic: black hole on the north pole  (Read 3606 times)

Joe Montanna

• Members
black hole on the north pole
« on: August 29, 2010, 02:49:27 PM »

Ryan

• Members
  • Trusted Member
  • What matters most is how you see yourself
Re: black hole on the north pole
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 01:42:26 AM »
Hey Joe,

I guess this would be one of the few tiny details that google earth has missed. Whether you believe it or not, there's a very prominent theory called "Hollow Earth" or "Middle Earth" where the idea is that there is another world down there. I won't go into detail, anyone reading this who's curious should do a simple search online or on youtube; just type in "hollow earth theory" and you'll be highly amused.

I myself am a full-fledged believer but only as of recently. In reality the hole is actually extremely large, unlike the photoshopped one seen in the video you linked to. There is also supposedly a much smaller entrance in Antarctica.

Here's a neat little homemade music video to watch that'll make you think - and make you laugh!
The Hollow Earth
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 02:44:05 AM »
hi ryan -

i think that i'm more open minded than most.  Its the first ive heard  of this theory, so i did as you suggested and googled it.  TBO i'm stilll not convinced.  Was there a specific piece of evidence that made you make up your mind that i could look at

kiindest regards

alex

ngk448

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 09:26:31 PM »
The Hollow Earth is a small book I read many years ago which introduced me to the subject of an inner surface of our planet in Garden of Eden setting, having a central sun called the "smokey god."  Animals of prehistoric size according to Admiral Byrd's account roam.  Humans range from 25 ft. to 8 ft and there may be pigmy races also.  The inhabitants are, according to a recent post I read, Atlantian (technologically advanced), Lemurian (more primitive), and unfortunately Reptilian (20-30,000).  I believe they live in separate communities.  The Atlantians are ruled by Councils (this should be copied by us), the Lemurians have Monarchs.  You may learn more if you Google 'The Inner Earth".  UFO's are their form of transport.  The North Polar entrance is guarded against our entry.  Lord Rama of Telos is King of Telos somewhere under Mount Shasta.  I read that he has met every U.S. President and there is a huge base under Mt. Shasta and perhaps an experimental unit also.  It was said in one post about the Group of 3 who rule us that Lord Rama was one of the members and was 30,000 years old, about the same age as the moon has occupied earth's skys.  Naturally, they would not wish the warring hoards of outer earth of invade their peaceful world and I presume they exercise control over the Rulers of our outer world.   They have a wonderful, technologically advance Library of Porthologus with sensory interfaces so that knowledge can be absorbed efficiently.  I would love to learn about the universe there.  Our world out here can copy all the good things they have and live in wonderful peace.  There is no need to kill 90% of humans who only desire peace, happiness and order, and would fit into Jacksonville, Florida, twice, leaving the rest of the area of outer earth empty.

About the construction of the planet.  The shell of the planet is supposed to average 800 miles thick, inside of which surfaces there are tunnels, caverns, inner oceans and rivers, as well as flowing iron ore/rock magma which transfers to the outer surface as larger earth.  I have also read that there are large orbs of magnetic metal at the north and south pole, perhaps three each.   This may have been place there by advanced civilizations to stabilize the planet, perhaps the ones who built the pyramids for the same reason.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 07:53:15 AM »
The Hollow Earth

Sheldon Nidle's channeled sources have said at least twice -- that I remember now -- that the hollow Earth is in 5th density.  See http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/channelers.html#sheldan

Some reptilians are Service-To-Others, just like some humans are STO and some are Service-To-Self.  (I can't remember where I read that -- multiple times.)