Author Topic: Who/What am I becoming?  (Read 6875 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Who/What am I becoming?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »
Ditto!!  We shop at Tractor Supply all the time!

I'm glad you all have places like that near you...

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 06:54:20 PM »
I love me some Tractor Supply.  Almost as much as Bass Pro but not quite.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2017, 07:12:16 AM »
Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone (regardless of heritage) a happy Rosh Hashanah, as there may be aspects of this year's Holy Day that could be said to be universally applicable.  Because the precise time of the New Moon must be determined by personal observation of the Rabbinate, the exact day, whether starting sundown tonight or tomorrow night, isn't yet known, if I understand correctly.  So precautions are taken and the Feast can be said to run from sundown tonight to sundown Friday night.  Note that Marshall's recent guest Dan Dean says the correct date is not until Saturday the 23rd, based upon astronomical evidence.

A gentile named Scott Clarke, who is a Hebrew scholar, has an unusual perspective which he shares here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Kb8aT4KeU

In his personal theology, the Christian concept of the Rapture can only take place on the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah).  The way he describes it, it sounds like those in Awareness passing through a stargate portal, or at least being able to escape to safety during the worst of the Tribulation.  He says that Christians, which I would rephrase to include anyone whom God has called to Awareness, will literally experience a new birth (ascension?) as a heavenly being, but not go to live in Heaven at this time; rather they will shepherd unchanged (unaware?) humanity suffering on the earth.  Sounds a bit like Marshall's vision of the Aftertime to me.

Whether there is any validity to his theory, we would seem to be entering extremely sacred time this weekend, with two days of Trumpets from tonight through the Autumnal Equinox, followed by the September 23 birth of Jupiter from Virgo's womb (the rebirth sign, in which Jupiter actually began to exit the womb on the 9th and will now complete the transit), then the September 24 date boldly predicted by Dave Dobbs (echoing Marshall's interviewee Dan Dean) for the beginning of the Tribulation (or perhaps more accurately the acceleration of the Tribulation, which surely has already been in progress from what we've seen).  Whether or not Dave is correct, maybe it might be a good time to taper off our long-distance travels and more closely guard the safety of loved ones?  Not every circumstance will be within our control, but with attention to detail, we can use our power of focus to pray and work for the best outcome possible for those within our care.

I don't know if we will literally pass through a physical portal, but I can attest to having experienced a major breakthrough in my perception of personal trials this week.  I sense having received a more clear view of what the Spirit intends for the latter part of my life, as well as having received release from some disempowering thoughts that do not serve the future well.

Would love anyone's comments on what this weekend might mean to them, and any documentation on Trumpet sounds brought about by Px, either past or present. :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 04:32:55 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2017, 09:13:05 AM »
Film of trumpet sounds over Jerusalem posted last week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA9gmdLD_bs

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member