Author Topic: Meekness - for those who have procrastinated  (Read 1907 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Meekness - for those who have procrastinated
« on: November 30, 2015, 04:43:00 PM »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator

GenericUser

• Global Moderator

GenericUser

• Global Moderator

GenericUser

• Global Moderator

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Meekness - for those who have procrastinated
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 05:04:55 PM »
6th and last:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wsRJeYd3Z0

The definitive series from the streets of Brooklyn, NYC, NY is a straightforward, down to earth strategy to begin now and still reap the rewards of a WIN. No razzle-dazzle, no trick plays, no fancy words, just a winning series of plays....

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 05:27:44 PM »
6th and last:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wsRJeYd3Z0

The definitive series from the streets of Brooklyn, NYC, NY is a straightforward, down to earth strategy to begin now and still reap the rewards of a WIN. No razzle-dazzle, no trick plays, no fancy words, just a winning series of plays....

The above is about Transforming your life. Not interested? OK, the below is for the not interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnGLCkLT4EY

Emmitsburg, MD, 2008. The 'events timetable' was gleaned from that; Akita, Japan; Medjugorje, Cr; Garabandal, Sp; more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZihmQWRFQg

Why all the links? Because I have no time to recreate the wheel. Neither do you. Bon Chance!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 07:18:12 AM »
Hi G.U.,

I found the 2nd film to be most compelling.  Although the information has a distinctively Catholic flavor to  it, the channeling/prophecy in the 2nd film seemed to transcend sectarianism, addressing essentially the science of upcoming events while urging a spiritual response to them.

Here's a synopsis from Wikipedia: On June 1, 2008, Talone-Sullivan delivered what has been termed the "message of the two suns". The message reads in part: "Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you. You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually. After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation."

So the words that she channeled pretty directly accused both the secular and religious PTB of knowing about Px but withholding information from the rest of us.  Interesting that the Archdiocese in AZ was comfortable with her messages (AZ is very progressive), but Baltimore was rankled by them (Baltimore is essentially suburban D.C., so part of the Power Corridor of the East Coast and the center of Lord Baltimore's historic Colonial Catholic experiment).

Seems that implicit in her warning about the death toll is an opportunity for us to be physically prepared, as well, as Marshall has been urging us to do, reminiscent of Joseph's preparation of the people of Egypt for the seven lean years.  Thanks for sharing this!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:20:26 AM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 10:11:11 AM »
I think that the "Third Secret of Fatima" (never revealed by the Church) is exactly what Planet-X is all about:

Pope John Paul II and the secret of Fatima

http://planetxnews.com/2017/05/28/pope-john-paul-ii-secret-fatima/

“The Holy Father was asked, ‘What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?’

Pope John Paul II replied: “Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

“On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired.”

This is a tacit admission of the existence of Planet X and its function as an instrument of judgment.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 10:21:02 AM »
“On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired.”

Talk about saying it without technically saying it! :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 11:20:52 AM »
It has always been a successful strategy of 'evil' to divide and conquer. That is not my purpose here, which I explained in detail in a post several years ago, but only to acquaint readers with historical or current events they would most likely not be aware of.

Yes, these (and others like in Amsterdam, Holland or Quito, Argentina, etc.) are meant for the general population of the planet, the ones who could rise above the divide and conquer strategy or whatever their source or ego may have told them. I post and I move on because I'm well aware that I am a square peg in a round hole.

So I thank you and all who read these. I pray simply because as she stated, it could alleviate or prevent almost anything and I see no other option except a house cleaning.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 05:16:38 PM »
Hi G.U.,

I hope you don't feel like a square peg on this site for being Catholic!  I'm married into a wonderful Catholic family, and have happy memories of visiting Mass with them, and often receiving blessings from my Father-in-Law, who would lay a hand on our heads as he quietly prayed over each of us.  He was a Catholic deacon and a remarkable man who worked to desegregate the New Orleans parochial schools way back when that was an issue.  There are also numerous salt-of-the-earth Catholics who are deeply committed to Px truth-telling. 

We hope you keep chatting with us here :)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: square pegs
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 04:42:50 AM »
others like in Amsterdam, Holland or Quito, Argentina, etc.
I'm well aware that I am a square peg in a round hole.
Join the club, mate... [oftewel, achteraan aansluiten!]
If this was any kind of common forum i'd not still be here after 400+ posts.
Browse, look around and share. You might learn something; we might learn something.

Having said that, 6 x half-an-hour? Can anyone supply a quick walk-through?
My first impression was of some kind of religious message. Though that turned me off, i had not heard any madness so kept listening. But my time is precious.
My understanding of happiness is quite opposed to conventional opinions;
there's:
- happiness
- contentment and peace-of-mind
- bliss
And these are often confused...

Happiness is simply what  one experiences when one achieves success; that's why both rich people and cannibals can experience it. However, happiness is fleeting and it cannot replace peace-of-mind. Of course one must understand that if your moment of happiness is followed by peace-of-mind or by anguish, these are completely different circumstances...

Peace-of-mind, however, can be artificially induced, for example by limiting one's reference; for peace-of-mind is simply caused by having done all you can imagine you could have done. However, that can be manipulated; again, for instance, if you accept [as axiom] that all answers to life [must!] be found in the Bible [or whatever religious scripture], you will assume you've done all you could after scouring the Bible [or whatever] for answers. Such routes do not necessarily lead to success... but they might very well lead to peace-of-mind.
Have you achieved happiness? By no means. And when ignorance precludes success, i.e. happiness, peace of mind may be all you'll ever achieve... (let alone bliss).

So, what's the supposed happiness promised by these vids?
But having asked that, i suggest happiness is over-rated... I mean, if you're happy but you die... that's really not about success; similarly, if you are 'at peace' but you die... that's also kinda sad [i.e. you, your children and all you cherish also perish].
Your own personal happiness, peace-of-mind or bliss don't really translate to survival issues, i believe. Hey, would i like to be happy? Stupid question. But i'd like to keep living even more... [which is about living to fight another day, i.e. having a chance to be happy/content/blissful later. So what are we talking about?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:52:05 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 09:48:24 AM »
Hi G.U.,

I hope you don't feel like a square peg on this site for being Catholic!  I'm married into a wonderful Catholic family, and have happy memories of visiting Mass with them, and often receiving blessings from my Father-in-Law, who would lay a hand on our heads as he quietly prayed over each of us.  He was a Catholic deacon and a remarkable man who worked to desegregate the New Orleans parochial schools way back when that was an issue.  There are also numerous salt-of-the-earth Catholics who are deeply committed to Px truth-telling. 

We hope you keep chatting with us here :)
Hi R.R.,

Well thank you very much!!! :)  I'm not accustomed to any such response - anywhere - so it just blew me away when I read it. Thank you and thanks for sharing that piece of your story. I myself rarely did such things as blessing my children but did. I never realized the culture they were growing into, including schooling, and I taught at a Catholic university! They returned from separate C universities and the topic was off limits to me. My first experience in PXTH was like putting my hand in a fire ... painful. It made me very cautious, yet, somehow, I was invited to stay and to moderate some boards and to this day I don't understand the how and why of that all coming about, but I jumped at the opportunity to share some of what I had learnt both metaphysically and historically.

Thank you so much!  :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: square pegs
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 10:22:02 AM »
others like in Amsterdam, Holland or Quito, Argentina, etc.
I'm well aware that I am a square peg in a round hole.
Join the club, mate... [oftewel, achteraan aansluiten!]
If this was any kind of common forum i'd not still be here after 400+ posts.
Browse, look around and share. You might learn something; we might learn something.

Having said that, 6 x half-an-hour? Can anyone supply a quick walk-through?
My first impression was of some kind of religious message. Though that turned me off, i had not heard any madness so kept listening. But my time is precious.
My understanding of happiness is quite opposed to conventional opinions;
there's:
- happiness
- contentment and peace-of-mind
- bliss
And these are often confused...

Happiness is simply what  one experiences when one achieves success; that's why both rich people and cannibals can experience it. However, happiness is fleeting and it cannot replace peace-of-mind. Of course one must understand that if your moment of happiness is followed by peace-of-mind or by anguish, these are completely different circumstances...

Peace-of-mind, however, can be artificially induced, for example by limiting one's reference; for peace-of-mind is simply caused by having done all you can imagine you could have done. However, that can be manipulated; again, for instance, if you accept [as axiom] that all answers to life [must!] be found in the Bible [or whatever religious scripture], you will assume you've done all you could after scouring the Bible [or whatever] for answers. Such routes do not necessarily lead to success... but they might very well lead to peace-of-mind.
Have you achieved happiness? By no means. And when ignorance precludes success, i.e. happiness, peace of mind may be all you'll ever achieve... (let alone bliss).

So, what's the supposed happiness promised by these vids?
But having asked that, i suggest happiness is over-rated... I mean, if you're happy but you die... that's really not about success; similarly, if you are 'at peace' but you die... that's also kinda sad [i.e. you, your children and all you cherish also perish].
Your own personal happiness, peace-of-mind or bliss don't really translate to survival issues, i believe. Hey, would i like to be happy? Stupid question. But i'd like to keep living even more... [which is about living to fight another day, i.e. having a chance to be happy/content/blissful later. So what are we talking about?

Indeed Socrates, you are correct and I agree with you that "happiness" is not really what it's all about. It just seems like society these days is fixated on it and to reach people one must find a door. That series would be helpful to some, without doubt, but not to others.

The word "religion" has a bad connotation these days but my writings and the inserted links span a far reaching field of apparently disparate topics and connects them into a larger framework, sort of like what Wholistic Medicine tries to do. So included in here is information ranging from the Borde-Vilenkin-Gouth "Law" proving the creation of the universe (BVG theorem for short) which astrophysicists attempted to disprove for 8-10 years ultimately ignoring it, to the written and preserved documents from circa 1600 (+/- 10) A.D. Quito, Argentina foretelling or predicting the events of the past 50-75 years, especially regarding Christianity.

I know what you mean regarding time being precious which is why I haven't reinvented the wheel but supplied links, when available to do the job. However, there are some long sections where I cut/paste information that requires verbatim versus restatement in order to avoid typos, etc. but these are rare. Also, my memory fails these days, like I wanted to give an example but can not grab the right word.

A quick perusal through the topics/responses might be enjoyable and/or worthwhile for you and if not, it would not have cost you much time. Also, you could add your thoughts, as above, where you saw fit or if so inclined.

Thanks for your above input!

GU :)