Author Topic: Keeping our wits  (Read 3926 times)

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Keeping our wits
« on: January 24, 2011, 06:50:18 PM »
Every person on the planet has got to be feeling a bit off. We think it is just mental stress but we are being pelted. I do not know if this from chemtrail/HARP , space gas or just the misery of current events. I do know we must constantly pay attention to each other. It is sad that Janet Napolitano was compelled to have to ask us all to be observant. I think it was a mistake to not use that public service moment to urge all Americans  to turn to those in mental turmoil instead of turn away or lump mental disorders into a purly "find the terrorist" type message when the home grown version is a product of our mistakes as a Country to be the role model for the planet, well we were and well those chickens have come home to roost as I might paraphrase from someone who is well known. Our American Dream has been what the world wants and we showed them the way,  turning a blind eye to tyrany when it suits us. Indeed I love Chocolate and I do feel guilty. We have learned it is OK to get over on the masses to make tons of money. The Chocolate analogy may be week but you can take any one comodity we have grown accustom to always having and then make it yourself or try. It will be a very rough pill for even those of us that see it coming and try to prepare. We are being inundated with information and misinformation at a very rapid rate. Take a deep breath and do careful examination of all information. I want all ideas expressed uninhibited. Yes there will be incorrect observations and we must all talk to those we can and get it right and help those that will accept that this will be a full on battle for survival and we must keep our wits{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

Re: Keeping our wits
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 06:56:13 PM »
Absolutely true remaining calm is/will be the key to our survival when the times of stress upon us increase even more.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 08:09:52 PM »
Every person on the planet has got to be feeling a bit off. We think it is just mental stress but we are being pelted. I do not know if this from chemtrail/HARP , space gas or just the misery of current events. I do know we must constantly pay attention to each other. It is sad that Janet Napolitano was compelled to have to ask us all to be observant. I think it was a mistake to not use that public service moment to urge all Americans  to turn to those in mental turmoil instead of turn away or lump mental disorders into a purly "find the terrorist" type message when the home grown version is a product of our mistakes as a Country to be the role model for the planet, well we were and well those chickens have come home to roost as I might paraphrase from someone who is well known. Our American Dream has been what the world wants and we showed them the way,  turning a blind eye to tyrany when it suits us. Indeed I love Chocolate and I do feel guilty. We have learned it is OK to get over on the masses to make tons of money. The Chocolate analogy may be week but you can take any one comodity we have grown accustom to always having and then make it yourself or try. It will be a very rough pill for even those of us that see it coming and try to prepare. We are being inundated with information and misinformation at a very rapid rate. Take a deep breath and do careful examination of all information. I want all ideas expressed uninhibited. Yes there will be incorrect observations and we must all talk to those we can and get it right and help those that will accept that this will be a full on battle for survival and we must keep our wits{{:>)

Alfred Namaste and thanks for your thoughts.
I surely do agree with you that we need to keep our wits about us.
I feel I agree with everything you have said here, including turning a blind eye to tyranny when it suited us; even down to the chocolate. (Coffee and chocolate are my main vices.) At least there has possibly been some progress in paying farmers more for what they have grown, in  third world countries. * Footnote
I do also feel the odd occurrences crimes and shootings are more of a symptom of long - term problems and abuses...in the civilization itself. (Note, I am not a big fan at all of psychiatry or of gun control either as solutions.) I do feel in some ways our civilization is moving in the right direction...
It is true we are being pelted... and also I agree time will tell exactly what, for what purpose, and so on.
Well, I appreciate your being here,  8)
Yowbarb

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbucks#Fair_trade 
 All espresso roast sold in the UK and Ireland is 100% Fairtrade.[99] This means that the coffee in all cappuccinos and lattes are brewed with 100% Fairtrade Espresso.

Since launching {its} FTC coffee line in 2000, Starbucks has [growing FTC volume.]...
(Yowbarb Note:  This is at least progress.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:12:13 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »
Absolutely true remaining calm is/will be the key to our survival when the times of stress upon us increase even more.

Susan, this is very true,
Barb

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 09:31:33 PM »
I like honey and brown sugar in my coffee with coffeemate or cream. We are a two pot a day family(me and Ma)I am afraid I have been under the spell of chocolate my whole life. Amazingly I have good cholestrol levels and I am not diebetic. I am so fortunate and blessed to be able to get it for now and God willing forever. I hope someone is saving cocoa beans. Now I am for gene engineering it to cold climates the the world would have a real treat then. I wonder if someone has tried it{{:>)
It is not what you know.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »
I like honey and brown sugar in my coffee with coffeemate or cream. We are a two pot a day family(me and Ma)I am afraid I have been under the spell of chocolate my whole life. Amazingly I have good cholestrol levels and I am not diebetic. I am so fortunate and blessed to be able to get it for now and God willing forever. I hope someone is saving cocoa beans. Now I am for gene engineering it to cold climates the the world would have a real treat then. I wonder if someone has tried it{{:>)

Alfred what a wonderful idea - that would be great if the future world would be able to grow chocolate...
I used to have this long list of things I no longer consumed but after years decided that coffee, chocolate, sugar honey cream and all that are not so bad at all.
Just finding out gradually over past few years, coffee is a powerful antioxidant.
It is possible to overdo it with coffee, LOL and I know about that.  :o
One small piece or two of dark chocolate a day goes a long ways to prevent high blood pressure and heart attack. It is a medicine particularly if the high cacao content and also just the small amount. Well you probably already know this... If a person goes over the small amount it loses its medicinal value.
It's a funny thing but (although I am currently overweight wasn't always)  my blood chemistry is perfect. No high anything. Not saying perfectly fine but I seem to be dodging the bullet on high cholesterol, etc. Not needing bp med either... Chocolate has been part of my "diet" all my life. ... Oh well I suppose everyone consumes it.   ;D
Well, to relate this to the subject of keeping ones' wits, comfort foods such as coffee and chocolate would play a part in that.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 09:44:26 PM by Yowbarb »

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 10:38:10 PM »
Good points all, Alfred. I've been around on the blue marble for a while. I have seen conspiracy theories come and go. I've seen
end-of-world scenarios come and go. I have seen mass suicides take place for the aforementioned reasons above. [ Think Heavens Gate ]
[ think Y2K or year 2000 meltdown]. et cetera
All of the PAST situations of possible catastrophes combined can not hold a candle to the World Economic/2012 situation. The information
contained in Ancient writings and the marriage of those writings with the information in the 'Good Book' mesh very well together.
All that said, I still will not believe anything will happen until it happens. Plan for it yes; anticipate it yes; watch for signs yes; but the
idea is to meet a happening like a Bullfighter staring the Bull in the eye. We may get gored but we would know that we died for a
purpose.
  There are some big factors taking effect that lead me to portend some ugly realities coming down the pike. One is over population.
Right now the world population is about 6 billion. In 2050 it is predicted to be 9 billion. I'll leave the repercussion concepts on the world
resources to the reader.      Peak Oil. The world revolves around abundant cheap oil for just about every commodity we enjoy be it from
pleasure/luxery commodities to food.         Shifting world politics and economic power. Right now the USA has it. When we lose it then we
in the USofA will feel heavy consequences.
  Well, I could go on with 50 different signposts but we all get the drift. Times are a-changin and like a sickness; we only see the
symptoms, not the cause. Preparing and planning and doing things of the World is what we need to do because we are in the
world but personnaly I am much more worried about being found Worthy to pass the REAL test in a realm I can not see. There is something
hidden in all this Background noise and we can't see the big picture. :) In a way I just don't get it and methinks I talk too much.

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 06:33:35 AM »
Aseekertoo, Your thoughts are much needed as all our thoughts are. Without that we as the adults of the world must be a beacon of truth to those that awaken abruptly. I must ask, do you know Charles Hickson or Calvin Parker's Families. I am ao happy to be able to express ideas and I am off mark sometimes just as everyone has but this can be a soul clenser once you learn how to open your thought process up so let it flo Bro{{:>)
It is not what you know.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 07:16:55 AM »
Aseekertoo, Your thoughts are much needed as all our thoughts are. Without that we as the adults of the world must be a beacon of truth to those that awaken abruptly. I must ask, do you know Charles Hickson or Calvin Parker's Families. I am ao happy to be able to express ideas and I am off mark sometimes just as everyone has but this can be a soul clenser once you learn how to open your thought process up so let it flo Bro{{:>)
Well, I promised myself that I would not do a web search on those names because I do remember them from somewhere. [ thinking,
thinking, thinking, misfire, thinking, misfire, thinking ]..................................
I could be wrong but back in about 1974 Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker were fishing on a river bank in South Mississippi and
a UFO came down and abducted them. They were hypnotized by the Air Force at a local Air Force Base to try and get to the truth
of the matter.................... Ok, now I will look up the info on the Web.................
Wow, I've still got accurate info in my head.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/Pascagoula.html
Although I never believed the story it was interesting. I never quite knew what to make of it. I'll tell you a story though.
When my mother died, I was going through her personal effects and came across AN ORIGINAL CASSETTE TAPE  of the
Hypnotic session that took place at Keesler Air Force Base. My Mom was the one to transcibe the interview and she sat in
and made a copy of the audio tape. I listened to about 3 minutes of it and had an emergency call to help a family member. I put
the tape away and never saw it again. I think my sister came in behind me and threw it away not knowing what it was !!! TRUE
STORY. I was going to sell the tape to Art Bell lol................................ or somebody.
Anyway, yes I do remember that incident and during the same year of 1973 there were a couple of Taxi Cab drivers that reported
odd lights in the sky.
Now begs the question. Why do you ask ?

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 07:42:45 AM »
This from http://www.kaliana.com/heaingintuition :

"Before you say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ in response to any question, take a moment and turn inward. Feel how your body is responding to that question. Your body is a large energetic tuning fork connected by atoms to all that is – past, present and future. It can give you great information if you trust it. Your goal is to get your mind out of the way and release your need to ‘understand’ the answer. Then you are living by intuition. Tension in your body tells you ‘no’ is the better answer. Relaxation in your body tells you ‘yes’ is the better answer. Trust what your body tells you, and respond from there.

Tension in your body tells you 'no' is the better answer. Relaxation in your body tells you 'yes' is the better answer. Trust what your body tells you, and respond from there. Hearing timing is like listening to your intuition if you feel relaxed then move forward, if you feel tension then that is your signal to wait. And, if you feel tension in all of your choices, choose the one that feels most relaxed...that is your best window."