Author Topic: 5,000 year old disk shows path of Asteroid which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah  (Read 11834 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Unless Nibiru had a steering wheel, it would be difficult for it to be "back". However, Elenin is supposedly under 'intelligent control'. All that tells you is that I am not driving.    ed

augonit

You crack me up Ed!

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Glad to be of service, Augie.   ed

noproblemo2

Maybe they "steer" thru telepathy   ;)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
I also read somewhere, that the 'comet' appears to be in direct contact with a large planetlike object outside of Pluto's orbit. How the heck they can determine this is beyond my imagination. It also reports that the large object is coming toward our sun, also.   ed

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
After close comparison I believe the Sitchin disc to be the same as the NG disc or one or the other is a copie of the other, interesting that we have two translations for the same thing.

Belated thanks, Bill or this contribution!
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
That is so cool looking.   :D  Now this is an area I love.  Archeology.

What is wild about the documentary, they depict two middle eastern men tracking this thing... To my recollection they not only tracked it they pretty much knew where it would hit and where the fragments would come down in arcs.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: 5,000 year old disk shows path of Asteroid which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 09:11:26 AM »
After close comparison I believe the Sitchin disc to be the same as the NG disc or one or the
other is a copy of the other, interesting that we have two translations for the same thing.
The Disc that Sitchin was talking about was a Glide Path Landing Pattern that the ships
used to land. The disc had landmarks on it and the words 'up'; 'down'; 'left' and 'right' were
guidance terms for establishing the glide slope. If it is the same disc I am thinking about
it was for the Mesopotamian area BEFORE the flood and the landing area was Southern
Iraq. After the Flood they established a new landing spot and it was somewhere around
Lebanon and Jerusalem may have been the control center. Annunaki used mountains as
sight landmarks and there wasn't one in Egypt so Sitchin says the Giza Pyramid was built
as the 3rd triangulation sight landmark. I believe they are two different Disc's saying two
different things. No doubt the Annunaki had no use for carved stones for documentation;
it was mankind that made the disc based on the things they saw and were taught.
I could be wrong though..........................................
ASEEKERTOO - talk about a belated reply. :)
Thanks for your contribution here in this Topic.
:)