Author Topic: Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP  (Read 10708 times)

bornrebel1950

Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP
« on: October 12, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »
I have been watching the 2012 videos, reading the books, praying and all the rest, including prepping.. so if we are expecting a huge tidal wave to sweep over most of the usa and we are in the flood zone, why bother...  just accept our fate and go on...  I am confused... 

HELP

errrv

Re: Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:30:24 PM »
Well Rebel, it's like this: "if you ain't trying, then you are dyin". If you prep and then eat it, you can honestly look back on all this and say you did your best. If you lay there like a limp towel and do nothing, then you have lost the embodiment of the human spirit.
We fight. We push through. We survive.

Don't lose hope. PM me. I'm here all the time.
Take care, erv

BuddhaKitty

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 02:42:05 PM »
rebel, find your reason to at least try to survive, and just *go with it*. 
if anything, you'll be a step ahead of everyone else - and that alone can make a monumental difference.

Plantman40

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 02:45:41 PM »
Most all here are experiencing Doomsday Fatigue. It's not over. The world want you to be numb and not watching. There is too much going on to just bury your head in the sand. When a disaster strikes, the time to prepare is past.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 03:53:15 PM »
Here's what the Dali Lama has to say

Dalai Lama Finding Purpose in Life
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
I have been watching the 2012 videos, reading the books, praying and all the rest, including prepping.. so if we are expecting a huge tidal wave to sweep over most of the usa and we are in the flood zone, why bother...  just accept our fate and go on...  I am confused... 

HELP
We TRY for our species as others before us did or we would not be here. This is our time for prepping to be ready for what may come our way, with the world in the situation it currently is one must be ready for anything at ay time now, be it floods that ruin our farmlands, financial collapse, wars etc......

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »

HELP

I found a lot of comfort in this video (and others of Keisha's.)  We are moving to a different paradigm. It's not a defeat but a victory!  God bless.

http://littlegrandmother.net/default.aspx

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »
Hi Rebel,

so if we are expecting a huge tidal wave to sweep over most of the usa and we are in the flood zone, why bother.

"expecting": but not sure.

"most of the usa":  probably not most.

So, can you move to a better location?

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 04:25:22 AM »
Well Rebel, it's like this: "if you ain't trying, then you are dyin". If you prep and then eat it, you can honestly look back on all this and say you did your best. If you lay there like a limp towel and do nothing, then you have lost the embodiment of the human spirit.

Take care, erv

I couldn't agree more with Erv on this.  Giving up just isn't an option for me, never has been.  To quote an old Iron Maiden song, "If your gonna die, die with your boots on!"  In other words, we're all going to punch out of this world one of these days, one way or another.  Might as well go down swinging.  I do think back and remember when I first came across all of this and I would be lying if I said I didn't think about just pulling up a chair and a six pack and watching the big show.  But, eventually I started seeing the big picture.  This isn't about me.  It is about helping as many people as I can beforehand.  Really, I think that is why we are all here, isn't it?  If you don't care about waking up tomorrow still sucking air, then surely you care about someone or some group of someones enough to at least try...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 04:49:26 AM »

Take care, erv

I couldn't agree more with Erv on this.  Giving up just isn't an option for me, never has been.  To quote an old Iron Maiden song, "If your gonna die, die with your boots on!"  In other words, we're all going to punch out of this world one of these days, one way or another.  Might as well go down swinging.  I do think back and remember when I first came across all of this and I would be lying if I said I didn't think about just pulling up a chair and a six pack and watching the big show.  But, eventually I started seeing the big picture.  This isn't about me.  It is about helping as many people as I can beforehand.  Really, I think that is why we are all here, isn't it?  If you don't care about waking up tomorrow still sucking air, then surely you care about someone or some group of someones enough to at least try...

Agree 100% Erv, JKB...Even if you don't have the strength to go on for yourself (as I guess sometimes we all feel discouraged, fatigued, etc), then do it for your loved ones, descendents, or for survival of the species.  Others did it before us, should we not also try?

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 01:08:40 AM »
I was just surfing through old topics and ran across this one.  How about a roll call...  I'm still here and sucking air, anyone else?

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 05:56:41 PM »
I'm still here, still preppin'.
And enjoying the association of like minded individuals.
 ;)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »
As am I SchI-502, is anyone else grateful to be still sucking air? How 'bout it????

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 04:42:27 AM »
Still here - but then my personal motto is Never give up - Ever!  ;)
Also, I'm with you guys, this is a Great Place with Great People and real Wisdom.
Life is Good - even when it is difficult it is Good.
Never Give UP! EVER

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 07:53:39 AM »
Still sucking air here! ... Practicing reading between the lines on everything I can too, i.e., city glows at night have a pink/rose shade now, have seen a 'horizontal' moon now many times, the sunrise shows 'the early sun glow' now (pre-rise) for at least 4X the length of the horizon that it used to ---> I figure these are all harbinger of the PX Flyby so a little urgency in prepping now, but still time for coffee?