Author Topic: Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP  (Read 10707 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 09:42:16 PM »
Well, I suppose anything is possible and if I am wrong about a pole shift I will be the first one to be happy about it.  But I am concerned for some of the attitudes I am hearing from those I know who believe in a shift.  Just because we have known this was coming for so many years, and just because it is almost the end of 2012 and there is not a lot of horrible disasters taking place especially here in the US, don't kid yourselves.  The Kolbrin bible indicates that life was pretty normal until one day they looked up and there it was, and everyone was astounded.  Then all hell began to break loose, seemingly almost all at once.  We need to still be vigilant and know that if the many sightings that are now taking place are true sightings, the events are just around the corner.  Everyone needs to get out their Planet X and 2012 Survival Guide and re-read the Kolbrin supplement.  It appears to me that we are still pretty much on target for the timeline described by Marshall's book. This is just the quiet before the storm.  Count your blessings, enjoy the everyday simple things we now take for granted, as these things will soon be a memory. Once PX crosses the ecliptic, things will start to happen so fast, it will take our breath away, and even those of us who think we will be prepared for it and not become so frightened, will find we are scared out of our wits.  The only difference between us and those who are not aware and prepared, is we know what to expect.  For them, they have no idea what is going to happen next and many will die simply from fright.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »
Well, I suppose anything is possible and if I am wrong about a pole shift I will be the first one to be happy about it.  But I am concerned for some of the attitudes I am hearing from those I know who believe in a shift.  Just because we have known this was coming for so many years, and just because it is almost the end of 2012 and there is not a lot of horrible disasters taking place especially here in the US, don't kid yourselves.  The Kolbrin bible indicates that life was pretty normal until one day they looked up and there it was, and everyone was astounded.  Then all hell began to break loose, seemingly almost all at once.  We need to still be vigilant and know that if the many sightings that are now taking place are true sightings, the events are just around the corner.  Everyone needs to get out their Planet X and 2012 Survival Guide and re-read the Kolbrin supplement.  It appears to me that we are still pretty much on target for the timeline described by Marshall's book. This is just the quiet before the storm.  Count your blessings, enjoy the everyday simple things we now take for granted, as these things will soon be a memory. Once PX crosses the ecliptic, things will start to happen so fast, it will take our breath away, and even those of us who think we will be prepared for it and not become so frightened, will find we are scared out of our wits.  The only difference between us and those who are not aware and prepared, is we know what to expect.  For them, they have no idea what is going to happen next and many will die simply from fright.

Enlightenme, I couldn't help but notice your post on the calm before the storm was just a day or so before Hurricane Sandy hit...
Now the question is, was that a normal cyclic event or something which will now escalate. We should know soon...I honestly am not sure yet, but hurricane Sandy seems the sort of event which would take place only a matter of months before the main event which could be a sudden escalation.
If it all settles down and not much hapens that's good! A few photos below...
- Yowbarb

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/hurricane-sandy-pictures-photos2-20121025

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:54:44 PM by Yowbarb »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 09:19:18 PM »
This is all so sad, and to think this is just the beginning.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 01:58:16 PM »
Well, I suppose anything is possible and if I am wrong about a pole shift I will be the first one to be happy about it.  But I am concerned for some of the attitudes I am hearing from those I know who believe in a shift.  Just because we have known this was coming for so many years, and just because it is almost the end of 2012 and there is not a lot of horrible disasters taking place especially here in the US, don't kid yourselves.

I think the world is bracing for an "Oh my God" style event to take place between December 21st, 2012 and January 2014. Jim does such a good job posting the daily reports of volcanoes filling with lava to their max. We have buoys showing significant sea floor rise.

The United States government has mass "detention centers" set up. By Presidential Order from March this year, the various Cabinet Secretaries have the power to conscript citizens for rebuilding projects (each Secretary was assigned specific duties).

Why does the Affordable Healthcare not kick for the masses until 2014? Could it be "survivors will get insurance moving forward?"

So yes I think the world is prepping for a major disaster to happen in the next 16 months. This is just my own personal theory based on a lot of "interesting tidbits." Only time will tell if I am right or not.

"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 03:19:15 PM »
Hey all,

I feel hesitant to respond to this thread, but I feel compelled to do so...

I have read so many Internet publications that have said that "Sandy" was a HAARP storm and that the US military was in charge of it and that Pres Obama directed it, the CIA was involved in it, or Gov Romney has "insiders" that controlled the storm in order to win, ad infinitum...
I don't know about all of you, but I am so tired of spending my time reading all of this crap.  Seriously.  PX is coming and the Earth is going to change.  A lot of things are going to change.  We spend a lot of our free time volunteering to educate people as much as we can, to the best of our abilities. 

There is still time to prepare friends and all of the information to do so is at your fingertips...

You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 06:06:41 PM »
I have read so many Internet publications that have said that "Sandy" was a HAARP storm and that the US military was in charge of it and that Pres Obama directed it, the CIA was involved in it, or Gov Romney has "insiders" that controlled the storm in order to win, ad infinitum...

This from a channeling at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew01-11-12.html :

" The storm named Sandy that flooded the northeast coast of the United States was not manmade. Mother Earth was cleansing herself by releasing negativity that was especially deeply entrenched in and around New York City and Washington, DC, and transmuting it into light. The Illuminati no longer have access to the technology that for many years they misused to initiate earthquakes and major storms. "

-----------------------------------------
This from "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for November 3, 2012" at http://www.zetatalk5.com/ning/03no2012.htm :

" Sandy was a natural storm that was allowed to proceed without intervention. As with Irene in 2011, hurricanes running up the East Coast of the US are being affected by the Earth wobble to the point of being noticeable in their path veer. The upper Atlantic is no longer welcoming for these low pressure areas, which choose rather to move inland in the US where the heat of the Earth has created upward convection of air. Arctic air, chilled and thus high pressure zones, has been pushed down from the Arctic over the Atlantic, blocking the path of these hurricanes on occasion. "
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:30:33 PM by Jimfarmer »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 06:20:13 PM »
I agree with you JKB, it is getting ridiculous.  My daughter and I had a conversation on the phone this afternoon regarding this exact thing.  Now some of the prophecy and PX sites seem to be putting out nothing but drivel.  I am so glad we are not that kind of site.  One site, which will remain nameless, seems to be turning into a political one in addition to a "lets trash other sites and try to discredit them." scenario.  I am so very glad Marshall has such strict guidelines, it makes this site so much more enjoyable to pursue the many divergent viewpoints without fear of someone trashing another member who makes a statement that does not agree with theirs.  Respect is what it boils down to.  I am not naming any of these sites because I am sure many, (including myself,) do visit them and sometimes glean something worthwhile from them.

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »
Endtimesgal,
  I think the caliber of people make this site what it is!

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
Jim, Endtimesgal, Sci-502 and all,

We're all tracking on the same wavelength...  say YEAH!  Let's stay together and keep it going!!!  I'm game!!!  Love you guys/gals!!!  Kyle 

Hell Yeah, it's on like...  i won't say it, but....

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 06:00:24 AM »
The misinformation out there does seem to be at an all time high. Trying to find the hidden truth is certainly not an easy proposition.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »
I agree with you JKB, it is getting ridiculous.  My daughter and I had a conversation on the phone this afternoon regarding this exact thing.  Now some of the prophecy and PX sites seem to be putting out nothing but drivel.  I am so glad we are not that kind of site.  One site, which will remain nameless, seems to be turning into a political one in addition to a "lets trash other sites and try to discredit them." scenario.  I am so very glad Marshall has such strict guidelines, it makes this site so much more enjoyable to pursue the many divergent viewpoints without fear of someone trashing another member who makes a statement that does not agree with theirs.  Respect is what it boils down to.  I am not naming any of these sites because I am sure many, (including myself,) do visit them and sometimes glean something worthwhile from them.

Endtimesgal, I know what you mean... there are a few other ones I go to... All out free for all...

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 12:41:12 PM »
Had a thought I wanted to float by the group: We had a bunch of solar flares hit us this summer and then reports of all these volcanoes filling up with lava. Is there a connection? I ask because right now we seem to be out of the threat zone but presumably next spring/summer we will once again get hit. I just find it hard to believe its coincidence that within 90 days of all the solar flares the reports of volcanoes across the globe filling up with lava followed. Thoughts?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 01:25:26 PM »
Had a thought I wanted to float by the group: We had a bunch of solar flares hit us this summer and then reports of all these volcanoes filling up with lava. Is there a connection? I ask because right now we seem to be out of the threat zone but presumably next spring/summer we will once again get hit. I just find it hard to believe its coincidence that within 90 days of all the solar flares the reports of volcanoes across the globe filling up with lava followed. Thoughts?

Planetxseeker, it's an interesting theory...

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2012, 07:49:22 PM »
Personally, I think we are in a safe form of "no man's land" right now,  depending on your take on the events transpiring around the planet these days...  From my perspective, there are one of two schools of thought on this prognostication, really...

1)  PX is coming and it is bringing Hell to breakfast...  Maybe it is running a little late or, perhaps, man was off by a month or two, (or year or two), but, total destruction is still front and center for our collective future.

Or... 

2)  PX is coming and, while effecting many changes here on Earth, it will not turn out to be the bogeyman we all thought it would be a year ago, or two or three...  Maybe all of the "really crazies," like me, who think that Mother Earth and all of her inhabitants are transitioning from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension may be onto something...  Of course, the "really crazies" read channelled messages from extraterrestrials and reincarnated souls that contend that the destruction of Mother Earth is being mitigated by our brothers and sisters from the stars and that, while natural forces like Hurricane Sandy will occur, the inhabitants of Mother Earth will not face the complete annihilation that we are likening to the movie, "2012."

There it is really.  I said it.  I am either delusional, wrong, right, or somewhere in between...

I think we are going to be just fine and I hope that I and a lot of others are 100% on target with this.  Peace, JKB

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2012, 04:19:00 AM »
Well said JKB!  I guess that makes me one of the "real crazies" as well...except lately I'm thinking (or perhaps hoping) that maybe Stitchen was more correct with his time frame.  Ony time will tell...... ;D