Author Topic: Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk  (Read 3714 times)

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk
« on: April 04, 2013, 12:22:19 AM »
Hi Marshall.

Watched your video on the front page about Nancy Lieder's attack video against you and wanted to share my thoughts.  I have been banned twice at her site under two different user names for not keeping strictly to her guidelines of what can and cannot be discussed there.  I forget what the first offense was, but the second time was because I suggested HAARP activities could possibly be responsible for weather anomalies and even earthquakes.

My overall impression of Ms. Lieder is that she is a cow of a woman with a grossly exaggerated opinion of herself and behaves like the queen of hearts, crying "off with his head!" when any Zetatalk member questions her pompous pronunciamentos.

The way she is carefully measuring her tones of warning about other Planet X/Nibiru researchers as if speaking to little children does indeed suggest that she is attempting to psychically dominate her followers as a cult leader might.   Good call on that.   I suspect that she is nothing more nor less than a CIA disinformation operative who is now intent on discrediting you because of your recent intriguing reports on YOWUSA about the mystery object viewable from Turrialba.

So, I say be glad.   You may be onto something big here.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:51:08 AM by Cosmic Quest »
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is when adults are afraid of the light."

Plato

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
My overall impression of Ms. Lieder is that she is a cow of a woman with a grossly exaggerated opinion of herself and behaves like the queen of hearts, crying "off with his head!" when any Zetatalk member questions her pompous pronunciamentos.  ...   I suspect that she is nothing more nor less than a CIA disinformation operative

Let's not be derogatory, even to our adversaries.  It induces retaliation.

Zetatalk has to be careful, even defensive, about messages that are posted, because the cover-up will try to flood the site with false criticism, disinfo, etc.

My membership there was also cancelled for false reasons, but prior to that, I had won a disagreement with Nancy by submitting only hard facts.  She did finally acknowledge the truth of my assertions.

If the zetatalk story is correct, Nancy has experienced many intense situations, including giving birth to a hybrid baby and numerous assassination attempts. 

The zetatalk site provides much information about earth changes that the mainstream media does not report, so that part, at least, would not appear to be disinformation.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 02:51:03 PM »
Hi Marshall.

Watched your video on the front page about Nancy Lieder's attack video against you and wanted to share my thoughts.  I have been banned twice at her site under two different user names for not keeping strictly to her guidelines of what can and cannot be discussed there.  I forget what the first offense was, but the second time was because I suggested HAARP activities could possibly be responsible for weather anomalies and even earthquakes.

My overall impression of Ms. Lieder is that she is a cow of a woman with a grossly exaggerated opinion of herself and behaves like the queen of hearts, crying "off with his head!" when any Zetatalk member questions her pompous pronunciamentos.

The way she is carefully measuring her tones of warning about other Planet X/Nibiru researchers as if speaking to little children does indeed suggest that she is attempting to psychically dominate her followers as a cult leader might.   Good call on that.   I suspect that she is nothing more nor less than a CIA disinformation operative who is now intent on discrediting you because of your recent intriguing reports on YOWUSA about the mystery object viewable from Turrialba.

So, I say be glad.   You may be onto something big here.

CosmicQuest, I appreciate your words of support for Marshall, and I appreciate your posts, in general.  :)
In this case I have to agree with JimFarmer that we need to avoid certain derogatory terms, names and so on. "Some places we just don't need to go."
(IMHO) she actually has gone through a lot and I (tend) to believe her stories although I question the wisdom of positioning it with the search for Planet X...
I hear ya CosmicQuest: I certainly do not like the changes to her site and the rules and regulations and so on... A bit too fascisctic for a subject such as this.
Quite a change from the somewhat kindly and instructive tone of her writings, videos ...
I don't know if she lost her way, been manipulated recently by the PTB or just lost her mind - but at any rate that is a tragedy...
(Nancy if you are reading this we wish you no disrespect or harm. We want harmony, progress and cooperation.
All that said: You owe Marshall a big apology.
You need to get your balance back.)  Blessings All...  - Yowbarb

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »
Let's not be derogatory, even to our adversaries.  It induces retaliation.

You're right, Jim.  My words were unkind and disrespectful to Nancy's human dignity as well as to poor bovines, who are not widely known to smear their peers with slanderous comments.   In the interests of peace and cooperation, I will be more circumspect in my reaction to annoying comments by Nancy or anyone else.

The zetatalk site provides much information about earth changes that the mainstream media does not report, so that part, at least, would not appear to be disinformation.

Half truth, or possibly in this case with Nancy and her Zetatalk, truth and a half, can be worse than straight lies, because foolish, gullible people with a penchant for believing in wild fantasies are thus more easily led astray.

CosmicQuest, I appreciate your words of support for Marshall, and I appreciate your posts, in general.  :)
In this case I have to agree with JimFarmer that we need to avoid certain derogatory terms, names and so on. "Some places we just don't need to go."
(IMHO) she actually has gone through a lot and I (tend) to believe her stories although I question the wisdom of positioning it with the search for Planet X...
I hear ya CosmicQuest: I certainly do not like the changes to her site and the rules and regulations and so on... A bit too fascisctic for a subject such as this.
Quite a change from the somewhat kindly and instructive tone of her writings, videos ...
I don't know if she lost her way, been manipulated recently by the PTB or just lost her mind - but at any rate that is a tragedy...
(Nancy if you are reading this we wish you no disrespect or harm. We want harmony, progress and cooperation.
All that said: You owe Marshall a big apology.
You need to get your balance back.)  Blessings All...  - Yowbarb

Thanks for chiming in, Yowbarb.  Your comments are well taken.
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is when adults are afraid of the light."

Plato

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 07:25:50 AM »
CosmicQuest  :) I do understand your strong words - understandable!
Anyway as Marshall said she is in the rear view mirror now and unless there is some wonderful apology it's over with...
Have a good day,
Barb Townsend

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 04:50:14 PM »
Is it just my computer or is the Zeta Talk website down?  I tried to check it 3 different times today, just to see what Nancy had to say for the week, and the site kept timing out.  My computer seems to be working fine in every other regard...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 05:42:13 PM »
It's working fine for me.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 05:43:50 PM »
Maybe the Zeta's "blocked" me.  Sorry...

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 05:46:34 PM »
Have you tried it again?  It would be pathetic if they blocked you, so "service to self"  LOL!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 07:09:48 PM »
Is it just my computer or is the Zeta Talk website down?  I tried to check it 3 different times today, just to see what Nancy had to say for the week, and the site kept timing out.  My computer seems to be working fine in every other regard...

It is working OK for me.
Try the mirror sites.  I have to do that occasionally.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 07:14:32 PM »
That was wierd.  No kidding, I was just curious to see what was out there this week and I couldn't get on to their site.  I kept getting "timed out."  Until I posted that and it just came right up... 

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 05:07:56 AM »

I, also, had 'trouble' accessing the site last nite, I thought, that it to be 'odd'...

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 03:59:34 PM »
 Quite interesting article!

Zetatalk: North America Under Intensifying Bow Tension, Causing Bursting Water And Gas Main Breaks, Carbon Monoxide Emissions, Sinkholes, Earthquakes Lights, And Snapping Rock!… Rock Line Around Ramapo Fault Line Now Pulling Apart!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/02/zetatalk-north-america-under-intensifying-bow-tension-causing-bursting-water-and-gas-main-breaks-carbon-monoxide-emissions-sinkholes-earthquakes-lights-and-snapping-rock-rock-line-around-ra-3473317.html

It doesn’t matter if you live near the break point of the North American continent… because once it goes, it’s going to trigger all sorts of changes… the likes most people have never considered…. let’s just say, these moments are going to bring humanity together in unity… and as always, our galactic family stand by waiting for humanity to take their presence seriously… since earth is also part of the multiverse, it’s time we behave like it… can you imagine being on a planet, that is literally convulsing, and it’s not big news… look no further, we’re on earth… she now goes through a significant part of her birthing phase…. I checked the headlines, and saw that there are gas and water breaks along the  midwest….

Stress on the N American Continent because of the bow stress caused by the 7 of 10 plate movements became acute in 2009 when water mains began snapping in San Diego.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue150.htm
San Diego is the center of the bow, per the Zetas.

San Diego, as we have repeatedly mentioned, is at the center of a bow formed when the Aleutian Island and the tip of Mexico are pulled toward each other. This is what has been causing all the water main breaks in that region lately. The rock is under stress, which will not be relieved until the New Madrid adjusts.

Indeed, the bowing stress at San Diego has intensified, with snapping rock now being felt, heard, and seen as Earthquake lights on the horizon. This was not recorded as an earthquake, per the USGS.

The stress moves across the continent to the Pennsylvania region where the Ramapo Fault Line
http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue191.htm
is centered. By 2010 water mains were snapping in Pennsylvania too. Pennsylvania is also an East Coast break or torque point, where land to the North will rise during the Pole Shift, and land to the South will drop. Thus it is under dual stress.

ZetaTalk Warning 1/28/2017:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/28ja2017.htm
We have described the center of the bowing of the N American Continent as being at San Diego and tension thence traveling across the US to the East Coast. By early 2010 Pennsylvania had an inordinate number of sinkholes, in step with San Diego having an inordinate number of bursting water and gas mains. We have also described the break point for the East Coast to be Pennsylvania, where above this point land will rise during the Pole Shift but below, be dragged down. The Ramapo Fault Line is a factor in this break point.

Now the Ramapo Fault Line centered in eastern Pennsylvania has burst into the news with a massive Carbon Monoxide emission. Is there a relationship? There is indeed. The bowing stress on the N American Continent has increased, causing the rock layers along the fault line to pull apart. In that the Ramapo Fault Line parallels the New Madrid Fault, one can assume this stress is being felt there too.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)