Author Topic: Diatomaceous Earth may help with cardiovascular problems! Arteries, etc.  (Read 2600 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note:

•   I really couldn't say which is the best company for diatomaceous dearth (DE) –
•   but this looks like a good one. Earthworks. They have a lot of testimonials. I am very encouraged by customers statements
•   it normalized their blood pressure,
•   got rid of excess blood fat and
•   strengthened their arteries and helped greatly, or cured their arterial disease. 
•   Posting here some statements on their page. Not all testimonials, lots more!
•   Also they say there are only a few really good areas to get the diatomaceous earth, and
•    Earthworks has the good stuff. :)

"Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart's key blood vessel, thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk."

"Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension)."

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Also great for pest control in the home and garden.

price list from Earthworks

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/products.php

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

Diatomaceous Earth (often referred to as "DE") is an off white talc-like powder that is the fossilized remains of marine phytoplankton. When sprinkled on a bug that has an exoskeleton (such as bed bugs, ants or fleas) it compromises their waxy coating so that their innards turn into teeny tiny bug jerky. But it doesn't hurt mammals. We can eat it. We do eat it! It's in lots of grain based foods because lots of grains are stored with diatomaceous earth to keep the bugs from eating the grain!

You can read the rest of the article here

http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Also great for pest control in the home and garden.

price list from Earthworks

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/products.php

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

Diatomaceous Earth (often referred to as "DE") is an off white talc-like powder that is the fossilized remains of marine phytoplankton. When sprinkled on a bug that has an exoskeleton (such as bed bugs, ants or fleas) it compromises their waxy coating so that their innards turn into teeny tiny bug jerky. But it doesn't hurt mammals. We can eat it. We do eat it! It's in lots of grain based foods because lots of grains are stored with diatomaceous earth to keep the bugs from eating the grain!

You can read the rest of the article here

http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp

bk, very true! :)
We see far less spiders and other tiny pests scurrying about now we have had the diatomaceous sprinkled in the corners and under things. We put it out a year ago...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Just a little cautionary note or two:
Be aware that honeybees and bumblebees are as susceptible to DE as any other insects, so be aware where you put it.  Be especially careful near flowers which the bees visit.

And remember those Garden Spiders are very beneficial for the garden and for us in general.

So, please a little caution for our small friends.
We probably need them more than they need us.

Endtimesgal_2012

Please be aware that pool grade Diatomaceous Earth is NOT safe for human use.  Do not try to cut cost, it could be detrimental to your health.  Purchase yours from a reputable dealer or from your Health Food Store,

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Like others here, I'm not sure which is the best company to buy your DE from--maybe many are good.

I bought my food grade DE (originally for our goats) from Wolf Creek Ranch in Elsinore, CA, and their contact is service@wolfcreekranch.net.

I really appreciate your posting all those uses for it, Barb.  My paltry list is OK, but it sounds almost too good to be true.  However, we humans are for the most part, so under-mineralized these days, that maybe many of our problems are lack of minerals from eating foods grown on depleted soils.
Anyway, that long list of how DE can be used is immensely helpful!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Like others here, I'm not sure which is the best company to buy your DE from--maybe many are good.

I bought my food grade DE (originally for our goats) from Wolf Creek Ranch in Elsinore, CA, and their contact is service@wolfcreekranch.net.

I really appreciate your posting all those uses for it, Barb.  My paltry list is OK, but it sounds almost too good to be true.  However, we humans are for the most part, so under-mineralized these days, that maybe many of our problems are lack of minerals from eating foods grown on depleted soils.
Anyway, that long list of how DE can be used is immensely helpful!

Thanks for your post, ilinda and that Wolf Creek recommendation. I noticed their ads, too.  :)
Yes it does seem too good to be true but I am really hoping this will help me with my situation and in America especially there are so many Baby boomers who now have a problem like this.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
PS Yes that is one long, long list of ways that DE will help.  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Please be aware that pool grade Diatomaceous Earth is NOT safe for human use.  Do not try to cut cost, it could be detrimental to your health.  Purchase yours from a reputable dealer or from your Health Food Store,

I do appreciate your posting this here.
was good to email back and forth too.
Wishing you all the best.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
One thing I do again lately…My diatomaceous concoction:

•   I buy cranberry-cherry juice (not fancy schmancy but no fructose, just  WalMart) Delicious.
•   I add about a tsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce (Crystal the best brand)
•   A couple teaspoons of the food grade diatomaceous earth.
•   whisk it around

:)