Author Topic: Independent Christian Marian Thread of Spiritual Preparation  (Read 1217 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Independent Christian Marian Thread of Spiritual Preparation
« on: October 31, 2015, 11:21:06 AM »
"Those who drink from every well will be poisoned"

" The day will come, whether in this world or in the next, when you will have to be holy and purified to see God face to face.  But today, as we know it in this country, very few desire to really change and be purified, to be holy and to be a light.  Very few!

All things can be mitigated with prayer; however, prayer cannot be one-sided.  It must be directed to Divine Providence, to whatever God wills.  Enjoy what you have, for the time is limited.  The choice for life in this world or that in eternity is at hand.  Yes, you have till your last breath, but all are welcomed into Heaven immediately.  Few want to be purged in this life so that they can enjoy Heaven immediately.  The holiness and purity of God and the joy are endless.

Those of you who seek wisdom know that wisdom comes from accepting crosses to bear and to live fully surrendering in love and charity to what God desires, and yet to be enlightened in those areas where you need change.

You cannot receive a greater gift than wisdom, because underlying  wisdom is faith, hope and love.  Seek the Truth, and there you shall have it.

I pray for you, and I pray for those around you, and I pray for this world.  What could unfold is for your benefit, and what is on the border of unfolding now will come at a great cost to you.

Remember all that I have said, and remember that God loves you.  He will not leave you.  I love you, and I will protect you as long as you continue to give your life to God. "

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Independent Christian Marian Thread of Spiritual Preparation
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 06:14:03 AM »
As we approach the season of Advent also in this Time Of Times we approach a little further off our season of Lent and we recall the words of John the Baptist to repent for the kingdom and the new era are at hand. Now is the time to put all games aside and to focus on prayer; also, now is the time when prayer will become most difficult as the one in opposition to prayer and his legions, human and otherwise, are working the hardest to hinder us. When necessary fall back on the simplest, shortest prayer because they are heard.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »

" The day will come, whether in this world or in the next, when you will have to be holy and purified to see God face to face.  But today, as we know it in this country, very few desire to really change and be purified, to be holy and to be a light.  Very few!

All things can be mitigated with prayer; however, prayer cannot be one-sided.  It must be directed to Divine Providence, to whatever God wills.  Enjoy what you have, for the time is limited.  The choice for life in this world or that in eternity is at hand.  Yes, you have till your last breath, but all are welcomed into Heaven immediately.  Few want to be purged in this life so that they can enjoy Heaven immediately.  The holiness and purity of God and the joy are endless.

Those of you who seek wisdom know that wisdom comes from accepting crosses to bear and to live fully surrendering in love and charity to what God desires, and yet to be enlightened in those areas where you need change.

You cannot receive a greater gift than wisdom, because underlying  wisdom is faith, hope and love.  Seek the Truth, and there you shall have it.

I pray for you, and I pray for those around you, and I pray for this world.  What could unfold is for your benefit, and what is on the border of unfolding now will come at a great cost to you.

Remember all that I have said, and remember that God loves you.  He will not leave you.  I love you, and I will protect you as long as you continue to give your life to God. "

Must see!!!

https://vimeo.com/125907744

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 09:39:47 AM »
The link in Reply #3 is broken and this writer does not have permissions to edit/fix/remove it. However, on to another topic.

I visited a friend two days ago (Friday) and was surprised to hear that he had to leave for a funeral service shortly. His wife's cousin died. She had an ear ache and went to a clinic who proceeded to send her to a hospital close by. There, she died. He told me that all he knew at the time was that an ear infection had gone into her brain and that there would be no autopsy. An autopsy is required by law in this state but it was also requested by the family; however, it was denied. I'll follow up when I know more.

We are told by Our Lady that now is the time to focus our prayer concerns on ourselves for our time is shorter than we suspect, our need of the Virtues is great and without them our prayer suffers, eternity is beyond-our-comprehension long and it consists of one of two places or realities. In these times of neo-paganism we need to pray for an increase of Faith and Hope; we need to meditate on both the Passion and Resurrection; we need to contemplate (maybe with the assistance of some spiritual reading) eternity and/or the 'Divine Family' of Father, Son, Holy Spirit aka Trinity of Creator, Redeemer, Sanctifier; we need to contemplate the 'Holy Family' of Jesus, Mary, Joseph. We need to practice Charity.

Do a computer search for "Our Lady of Good Success" and see that we are exactly where we were told we could be 400 (+/- a couple of) years ago. Also remember, meditate on her words to Juan Diego, which also apply to each of us:

Listen my son to what I tell you now.
Do not be troubled or disturbed by anything; do not fear illness or any other occurrence or pain.
Am I not your Mother?
Am I not life and health?
Have I not placed you on my lap and made you my responsibility?
Do you need anything else?

See Dr. Mark Miravalle at www.airmaria.com and be enlightened!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 11:52:34 PM »
GenericUser, I hope this helps: Got this from Marshall today -

Hi Barbara:
I've added a permission for Moderators to modify posts.
Please pass this along to the moderators.
Cheers, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 11:55:09 PM »

Must see!!!

https://vimeo.com/125907744

GenericUser, oh I get it, something wrong with the link. What is the name of the  video?

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 05:15:08 PM »
Thank you Barb, I just saw this. It makes a huge difference!   :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!