Author Topic: remote viewing  (Read 415 times)

fred_heyer

remote viewing
« on: December 02, 2016, 12:08:31 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jApEqs8Q5I

see near the start from 3:30 to 4:56

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: remote viewing
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 04:21:28 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jApEqs8Q5I

see near the start from 3:30 to 4:56
That name Allgire is familiar--maybe from having seen it in some of Courtney Brown's work.  An issue I have with Courtney Brown is a RV session or set of sessions he conducted a couple of years ago, which suggested that by mid-2013 all sorts of breakdown would be occurring, as supposedly that is what his RV'ers had seen, unbeknownst to each other, but pointing to the same time period.  I specifically recall one person talking about a major city, such as L.A.?, and how, in his session, he saw hordes of people wandering aimlessly amidst ruins of buildings, etc.  That might not be verbatim, but is my approximate recollection based on reading about it several years ago.  Of course none of the predictions came to pass.

However, I do not discount the phenomenon of RV as it has been proven to work.  I even have a friend who said she tried it once, based on instructions in some book, and she said she promptly found herself inside some workplace, where suddenly the workers looked up at her, indicating to her that she was not invisible to them, although she did not know how her persona appeared.  So I do have confidence that it can work, and there must be many factors at play that can affect the outcome, negatively or positively.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!