Author Topic: Spain...  (Read 692 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Spain...
« on: January 26, 2017, 09:17:49 AM »
If ya'all have been following my posts [i do recommend you do...], you'll know i've had a tough year behind me. Yeah, well, f@ck that, since we've likely tough decades in front of us, right...?

Anyway, so i've been contemplating of late to go off to either Spain or France. And i would appreciate some feedback (understanding that i have my own intuitive imperatives and i'll probably figure it out without any feedback anyway, but who knows....]

So, in the end, there are the Nerja caves in the south of Spain and there's the (2 ha. of) land i actually already own in the south of France;
so, this is the EU... but i am a Christian... WTF?
You see, where i'm coming from, taxes are theft, i.e. i am libertarian, and as a Christian, how could i take money from government when they get their money from...

forget it; it already figured it out.
Nerja it is.
Still... Nibiru is [apparently] not yet here; how much time do we have?
Can we chance it coming lately?

The more i think on it [write on it...], the more i see that the south of Spain is the way to go.
Hey, did you know they have actual snow on the Greece isles right now, for the first time in a century...?
Perhaps it's time to get extreme.
I'm just sayin'.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Spain...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 10:41:07 AM »
What does your Wise Mind tell you? 

I'm not talking about your conscious mind, that you use in most daily living situations, but that part of the mind that is aware of everything you have ever experienced and is always awake, even when you are sound asleep. 

The information can be gotten from the WiseMind, for some, via meditation, for others, from dreams, and for some, waking visions.  Good luck.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 02:22:44 PM »
Got your copy yet?

https://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/sanct/order_bundle.cfm

Hint (time is quickly running out)..

Take care,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: intuition
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 10:28:03 PM »
What does your Wise Mind tell you?  I'm not talking about your conscious mind, that you use in most daily living situations, but that part of the mind that is aware of everything you have ever experienced and is always awake, even when you are sound asleep. 
The information can be gotten from the WiseMind, for some, via meditation, for others, from dreams, and for some, waking visions.  Good luck.
Yeah, that's what i mean by 'intuition'.
I am still in dubio here, though. On the one hand experience has taught me that Nibiru may take a while... [i've been living with the threat of it over my head since my vision in 2007] and i have lost quite a bit by rushing things. Heck, i took off to the Canary island of Gomera after just a few months of prep. And though those months felt like i long time at the time, in retrospect it was not only a very short time but i knew next to nothing compared to what i do now [with still loads of work to do].
Could there still be plenty of time? What if there is? God knows i can't really afford to lose even more by rushing things.
On the other hand, if i go for the south of France, worst case: i'm a hell of a lot closer to Nerja.

Am i drawn to Nerja right now? Not really. I have to be honest (especially to myself).
Hell, could be i end up with a lot of experience by going to France that'll come in handy once i get to Nerja [say, in a few years]. Also, i have seeds, but i'd be even better off with experience growing said seeds and perhaps with loads more of that seed that i could harvest myself from my own crops.
Hmmm... The more i talk about it, the more i'm thinking France. I agree with Max that time's a-wasting, but i've felt that way since 2007. And giving in to the anxiety about limited time has cost me dearly.
Do the logical thing and trust that 'God' will help with the details when it comes to it?
I try to keep an open mind but there's no arguing with experience.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
step by step...
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 08:03:50 AM »
If i go all alea iacta est on France, there may come a time towards the end of 2017 [according to admin's predictions] that there will be a need to head farther south, i.e. to Nerja.

The direct routes are obfuscated by... nuclear power plants... [spooky]
I have determined a route that will take me around/in between said power plants and the area their destruction will likely effect.
Anyone with enough iodine in their system need not fear radiation as long as one doesn't come too close to the source of radiation (since heavy metals do not tend to travel far, certainly not overland [i.e. Fukushima is a disaster because seawater is carrying nuclear waste far and wide]).

This year in France could potentially allow me to grow high-quality seeds that are virtually impossible to come by otherwise (since all anybody's growing nowadays are hybrid seeds grown in poor soil).
Grow the seed, harvest, get ready to high-tail it south.
Another personal note: i am not allowed to own a motorized vehicle in The Netherlands due to tax debt issues i have; in France i can buy a car and be able to move when the need arises.

Feeling good about these options.
survival database

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 12:38:28 AM »
Socrates, I am glad you are making things work.
You seem to know a lot and to have faith in your path...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!