Author Topic: Bad "visions"  (Read 26108 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Bad "visions"
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »

Well, back to the visions...
I do not get visions lately...I do get nightmares.
Do you feel your nightmares are sending you useful information that, no matter how scary, is there for your eventual benefit?

ilinda, I think that is possible... I need to get better less interrupted sleep and may start to have more clarity again.
Psychotic people and groups and predatory males a danger that enters my dreams...
I feel any female needs to be armed and prepared to shoot to kill to protect herself and her kids.
Absolutely.  And I know we're all busy, but meditating daily, although seemingly unrelated, is a good way to increase intuition, sometimes to the point of reading someone's mind or at least their intentions. 

An intuitive person can probably and usually spot psychopaths and deviant predators a mile away--well at least upon meeting one.  It does pay to have one's radar on.  And if your dreams are showing you such, then we know there is a reason the Universe is showing you that.  Good luck!
Would you mind sharing any of your nightmares?  If not the entire thing, but maybe the theme?  If not, we'll understand.

ilinda, OK will work on that...Next time I remember one will post.
Often it is about danger from predatory males, which would be a real danger in a post-apocalyptic scenario, more than it is now, even.

Sometimes my dreams seem to me, clairvoyant  These involve criminality such as sex trafficking... and can be waking thoughts, snatches of conversations, feelings. I told my son once about strong feelings of bad stuff going on not far away. The reason we get on these topics is, he like me, gets snatches of conversation, bad vibes about criminals and clairvoyant visions. I may have posted about that previously...
I told my son (who IMHO, is very clairvoyant ) that I got a certain direction and I pointed off to the north, out the back of my house and said, within a few miles. Sex slavery. It turns out, I randomly saw some news on it a house or two where women were being held. and it WAS to the north of us.

Another time I had a dream of being held, someone bound my arms with white twine. I was so outraged they were not letting me go. A couple of men and one woman. The next day a woman's body was found... somewhere in the Tampa Bay area. That sort of thing. I think her arms were bound ...

The recent nightmare was a man took my second oldest daughter I could see his hand over her mouth.
I take that as a straight-up warning...

Whether or not I have any recent visions or dreams related to PX, not so sure. Will post some if they happen...

Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2017, 05:39:41 PM »

Another time I had a dream of being held, someone bound my arms with white twine. I was so outraged they were not letting me go. A couple of men and one woman. The next day a woman's body was found... somewhere in the Tampa Bay area. That sort of thing. I think her arms were bound ...

The recent nightmare was a man took my second oldest daughter I could see his hand over her mouth.

Barb T.[/color]
Your experience is nearly identical to that of some woman (with abilities like those of Dorothy Alexander) I saw being interviewed once, and she said she somehow "becomes" the victim, where she feels she is seeing and knowing what the victim experiences, and she goes into a state, for example, where she might say, "I'm in the water holding onto a tree, etc., etc.", and they later find a drowning victim in the exact situation she describes.

So have you communicated with your daughter about your dream?   I hope you let your daughter know to watch her back, and don't be afraid of scaring her.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2017, 01:41:43 PM »

Barb T.[/color]
Your experience is nearly identical to that of some woman (with abilities like those of Dorothy Alexander) I saw being interviewed once, and she said she somehow "becomes" the victim, where she feels she is seeing and knowing what the victim experiences, and she goes into a state, for example, where she might say, "I'm in the water holding onto a tree, etc., etc.", and they later find a drowning victim in the exact situation she describes.

So have you communicated with your daughter about your dream?   I hope you let your daughter know to watch her back, and don't be afraid of scaring her.

ilinda, thanks so much for your reply.
The dream had slipped my mind... Yes I will relay a warning to her. I hesitate to do that with her,
but I will.

I got a warning about her once before, many years ago, soon after she came to stay with me in Hollywood.
We lived in a really mixed neighborhood and there were lots of Russians. We liked the Russians but some were criminals. Daughter is part Russian on her father's side.
She was much younger at the time then and had this gorgeous red hair, actually she is still pretty and hair is still gorgeous. At the time, 2004, I got an image of a hawk-like face looking down at her. We had to walk a lot, not much money and no car at the time. I told her what I had perceived and told her we do not go out alone we team up. I told her to cover her hair and wear a P-coat and cap which we both did.  She cooperated with me on it.
Currently she is with her boyfriend, a big guy, not the kind of guy anyone would mess with. They are out in L.A. for a few days. I am not feeling worried but will relay the dream...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2017, 01:50:24 PM »

My son Wes had a similar type thing but it was an image, attack and murder had already happened in the desert area he was driving though. He just stopped along the way, returning to L.A. and perceived what had happened and it shook him to the core. He kind of thought it had just happened. He totally "got" the image of the two dark-skinned men, race unknown, approaching the woman's disabled car. She was so terrified, they carried her off.
Son said the perps were posing as tow truck drivers and worked in remote areas... Really chilling. He got all of that in a vision, perception of what had happened.
He called on a payphone and told me about it at the area. I told him, please leave that area.

When he got back to town he and I looked on the net.
I think it was my son who read about a crime which had occurred not far from the area, the woman's body being found near a different freeway - a little farther north. The part about the two men and them posing as tow truck drivers was not in the news story, nor have I ever read that, but as my son told me, I totally got the image,
so I tend to believe that's who the perps actually were.

He does pick up on crimes, snatches of conversations of criminals and things going on at the time so he is also clairvoyant, which happened to me a few times too. Somehow, comparing notes with me and putting some thought to it, he managed to free himself from it somewhat. He felt it a burden since he didn't feel he could help the people.

In my clairvoyant experience (WA state, 1982) where the young woman was being murdered and I could  "see" her face, I do feel I made contact with her and I DO feel I helped her. Her body was killed but I communicated to her [I see you, I do not know where you are and I will not be able to help you on time. It will be over soon and you, the immortal spiritual being will NOT be killed and you will be free to go... and you will be all right.]

It seems like a curse sometimes to my son, but it is a gift, though particularly when you can perceive the (present-time) presence of stalker, killer predatory types... I have been able to perceive those and avoid harm... Knock on wood.
In the future we will probably all have to use our God-given gifts, whatever they may be, to avoid harm.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:23:13 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2017, 02:11:20 PM »
I am sure my abilities are (not) so impressive compared with many others, but I am grateful for the abilities I have. I do from time to time, cultivate them.

Haven't had many present time experiences... living in a safer area...
There was a sex trafficking ring and house not so far north of me which was busted...
Before it was busted, I shared with my son my perceptions, which bothered me when I was in my room, and I pointed to the general direction and told my son, really bad stuff is going on within 20 miles north of here. For whatever reason he seemed skeptical. Saw it in the newspaper not so long afterwards. Actual newspaper story. Just because it is a nice suburban-y area in a quiet rural zone, doesn't mean a thing, that kind of crime still happens.

I am not Catholic (this lifetime) but I am aware of some of the Saint's stories.
I really like this image of St. Michael.
A few times in the past I have prayed a simple prayer, adding it to my daily prayer, praying to "stay the hands of the evil doers," (stop them!!) Also simply asking that they be brought to justice, etc.
I do believe it can help. I have done it a few times only and a major bust did occur not long after, usually crimes against women and children... The perps were busted!!

We can all devote a few minutes to "putting it there" spiritually that justice will prevail and people will be protected... (Why not?) Whether it be considered prayer or a spiritual creation toward justice and balance, it seems to help... Anyone could try to do it, regardless of religion or the lack thereof. :)

http://img.aquinasandmore.com/items/16367lg.jpg 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2017, 02:17:12 PM »

Barb T.[/color]

One last note... when I had that dream, I could actually physically feel the hands of my captors holding onto my arms and the twine being wrapped around. I could feel the frustration and then the outrage, the emotions... Nothing remembered after that...
Then a woman's body was found next day, arms bound. Probably 60 miles away or so. Tampa area.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2017, 02:36:09 PM »
This all sounds pretty "dark."
I do not go out of my way to have these experiences they just happen, periodically...
Perhaps it is because I have spent a lot of time in urban areas...but living in rural areas it happened too...
In a clean area, wide open space you can perceive a killer's vibes arriving in town.

In Sequim WA, 1981-1982 I used to walk from our land, around a long bend, alone on a country road. To the grocery store to pack food back in.
Never a care in the world and never afraid until one day, a quiet voice said in my mind: "The devil is in town." "He's here."
I get like a protective voice...
It is not out loud it is in my mind. Only got that a few times in my life, perhaps four.

I was "on alert" at that point, perceiving a really bad man somewhere in the area.
Within the week I heard the body of a 20-yr old retarded woman was found. She had taken the bus on the main hwy. Reports from driver said a man had exited the bus after her.
He was there to stalk and kill... never caught, I do not think.

That was really "God's country" up there and such a low crime rate, but the Green River killer was up in the region while we were there. Didn't pay attention to all that until later years, realizing he was within 60 miles or so. Sometime not too long later, had a dream of a young blonde woman who led me into a path through the woods and showed me a fishing shack. I "got" that she had been killed in the shack. I acknowledged her, in the dream... I got a look at the green river killer's victims years later... i think I see her there...
I believe, once the spiritual being is able to tell someone their story it helps unstick them from the area..

Well, I had posted most of these stories years ago in another topic about clairvoyance...
Time to put some light and good vibes...

May the Lord "stay the hands of the evil doers," to stop them from their actions and may they be brought to justice. Please may people be protected.
Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »
Last note on all this:
This is (I believe) what I was "picking up on," when we lived in Sequim, WA. 
My five kids and I lived there from 1980 to 1983 and then we returned to So Cal.  Ironically, I had wanted to take my kids up there to be safe...

Just to give some idea, we lived in Sequim, WA and the google map screen shot shows how close we were to  the Green River, Seattle Tacoma, the main killing ground of the killer.
The fact is, at the time, my attention was not on news, we had no TV or electricity on the land, and I do not think I had heard of the Green River killer back then, even when we moved to a house and had TV.

BTW my son Wes had a clairvoyant murder image thing happen when he was very young, when we lived on the land... That was 1981. Totally freaked him out. It seemed such a safe area, it astounded me that he had perceived this, and I totally did believe he had seen something going on at the time. I "got" that it was not far away, for him to "see" it in his dream. (I posted this years ago in the clairvoyant topic.)

That experience my son had was PREVIOUS TO to when the young retarded woman was killed after being seen leaving a bus on the main Hwy. Before I got the  warning, "devil in town."

I do NOW believe, it is possible that the young woman found murdered in my town (Sequim) might have been killed by the same person. 1981. We were living on our land then.
The following year 1982, we lived in a little house closer to town, on River Road. That's where I had the experience of "seeing" the young dark haired woman, her face lit by a candle or flashlight, looking out toward me, a man's arm around her neck, as she was about to be killed.

data:
Serial killer Gary Leon Ridgway was born on February 18, 1949, in Salt Lake City, Utah. He held a job painting trucks for 30 years and was married three times. He began murdering women in 1982 and was caught in 2001 when a DNA test revealed a match.

Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Ridgway is believed to have murdered at least 71 women (according to Ridgway, in an interview with Sheriff Dave Reichert in 2001) near Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. His court statements later reported that he had killed so many, he lost count. A majority of the murders occurred between 1982 and 1984.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:03:52 PM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
Thank you so much for revealing some details of your abilities and experiences.  As for Wes, perhaps when he is able to use the images/information to knowingly save or help someone, he might see it as a blessing, rather than a curse.

It is definitely beneficial to "read" a person's intentions, especially if they are not for the betterment of others, but are to the detriment.  But of course, you already know that and what you are doing when you encounter a soul who is most likely about to die, or is being killed, you are doing the right thing by sending a message that is meant to ease their transition.  Not sure I would have thought to do that.  A good tip, for sure.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2017, 12:32:01 PM »
Thank you so much for revealing some details of your abilities and experiences.  As for Wes, perhaps when he is able to use the images/information to knowingly save or help someone, he might see it as a blessing, rather than a curse.

It is definitely beneficial to "read" a person's intentions, especially if they are not for the betterment of others, but are to the detriment.  But of course, you already know that and what you are doing when you encounter a soul who is most likely about to die, or is being killed, you are doing the right thing by sending a message that is meant to ease their transition.  Not sure I would have thought to do that.  A good tip, for sure.

Thanks for your msg, ilinda.
That was the only time, I think, when I got that "sight' of a woman, still alive about to lose her life, reaching out to someone, anyone, who could be aware of her and what was happening. In my opinion, that someone was me.
I feel honored to have made a brief connection with her, and glad if I did help her in that moment.
That is the first time I recall having clairvoyance... like that...
Since then have had some clairvoyance and clairaudio open up, periodically over the years.

All the years before that it was mainly like a psychic connection or receiving a thought - usually in a dream, like when I received a message from my grandmother in a dream when I was eleven.
What happened: About 1955, one Saturday morning, I walked into the living room-dining room and told Mother the dream, before breakfast. I told her I dreamed about my Grandma Vina (my favorite person in the world.) Grandma was telling me in the dream her body is having problems and she might not be able to get out and see me as much...from there on...

My mother had a habit of listening to and recounting dreams. Although Fundamentalist Christianity was her main professed viewpoint on life she seemed interested in dreams.
Mother would jokingly say, "You're supposed to tell your dreams before breakfast." I do believe that was her way of expressing some belief in human abilities, spiritual matters. I mean, beyond what she had read in the Bible.

Getting back to Grandmother Vina's message in my dream, I had just told my mother about it and had breakfast.
A letter arrived mid-morning and it was about my grandmother having a stroke.
She did recover and live many many years beyond that, to about 94.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2017, 12:38:43 PM »
I forgot one thing which might have been clairvoyance... many years before the WA incident with the young woman about to be murdered, who I "saw" in my mind.

Back around the time when Grandmother Vina was about to pass on, (she had had many strokes and was in her nineties.) Back then, about 1983 I was half awake and I felt a presence close around me, a confused presence, pressing to me. up near my head. It was not frightening.
I do believe that was my Grandmother, reaching out to me. Because she was probably near death and her physical body (brain) was damaged, her spiritual manifestation was sort of confused.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2017, 12:41:06 PM »
Excuse it, several posts I did in past couple days I should have done in the Clairvoyance topic.
Oh well!
This topic mainly for  'bad visions" most regarding earth changes, human events, PX etc.
 ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2017, 12:51:14 PM »

Barb T.[/color]

ilinda, I did recently send my daughter a couple of messages cautioning her to keep the security in on her trip and stick close to her boyfriend. She agreed.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2017, 01:35:16 PM »
Excuse it, several posts I did in past couple days I should have done in the Clairvoyance topic.
Oh well!
This topic mainly for  'bad visions" most regarding earth changes, human events, PX etc.
 ;D
It's OK, cuz once we start reading, we tend to forget where we are !!!  LOL

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »
I do believe that was my Grandmother, reaching out to me. Because she was probably near death

Barb, My mother, who had advanced cancer that was threatening to fill her lungs full of fluid, had opted to be euthanized (hospital staff wrote it up differently than that though).  When we said our goodbyes in the hospital as the IV was being hooked up, I asked Mom to watch over the boys, and Mom said "I'll see you later."  Staff planned to put her under first, and then induce a coma, followed by a brief seizure, then she would be free.  I could not stay through the night with her, because I had needed to bring my toddlers to OK with me, and had left them with a family member who was not completely easy around children, so had to get back to them.  Tough night sleeping, needless to say.  Finally fell asleep, and ended up dreaming that Mom was watching over the boys in our woods back in PA, and came to me to warn me of danger there.  The very next thing I knew, my brothers awakened me to tell me that Mom had just passed.  I knew from the dream that she was already keeping her promise to watch over her grandsons.