Author Topic: Galactic Superwaves (Paul LaViolette)  (Read 2813 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Galactic Superwaves (Paul LaViolette)
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 11:22:11 PM »
Quite an interesting story that may relate to PX in some way, just not sure how ..

MISSING SHIPS, ROGUE WAVES, AND HIGH OCTANE YOU-KNOW-WHAT

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/12/missing-ships-rogue-waves/

My guess: sloshing due to the wobble of the axis of rotation of the Earth, which is caused by the interaction of the magnetic fields of Earth and Nibiru.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 07:44:51 AM »
What an intriguing website Max.  So in echoing some of your questions and adding to them: if two ships have been going missing every week for an unspecified amount of time (implying as far back as records have been kept?), then why are we just now hearing about it, and if this is occurring repeatedly in known locations, then what is being done to educate ship navigational crews about it in order to prevent loss of personnel and payload?  Or is it a phenomenon that moves around unpredictably in the ocean, such that navigational skills alone are not sufficient to improve the odds for shipping traffic?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:49:50 AM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 12:18:15 PM »
www.gizadeathstar.com

Joseph is one of my favorite authors ..

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 01:26:23 PM »
Quite an interesting story that may relate to PX in some way, just not sure how ..

MISSING SHIPS, ROGUE WAVES, AND HIGH OCTANE YOU-KNOW-WHAT

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/12/missing-ships-rogue-waves/

As you can tell, this week I've been mostly focused on science and "strange stuff", and today is no exception. Ms. K.M. sent along this article, and I found it fascinating, not only for its content and its implications (which we'll get to in a moment), but for the fact that Russia's online magazine Sputnik picked up the story, and Lew Rockwell's website picked it from there.

The story begins with the two to three freighters that allegedly go missing every two weeks or so, and which seldom, if ever, make the news. Here's the article:

So what is producing these enormous waves in the middle of oceanic nowhere? Are there aspects of hydro-dynamics we do not know? And what energy source(s) would account for them? More importantly, is there any data to suggest they cluster in or around certain regions of the oceans?

Max.
There have been reports in the past year or two of the new and enhanced "Earth wobble" which is worse now, according to the writers.  They claim that it's now a daily wobble, in which sunrise and sunset are not where they ordinarily would be.  While my own observations of any wobble could not detect such sunset/sunrise variations because I only observe the sun at noon, I don't discount things that others claim they observe.

Thus, if there is a daily Earth wobble that was not here before the recent past, then that could surely cause rogue waves.  Remember that the moon is what causes tides, and these are well documented, and IIRC it is the tides in the Bay of Fundy that are the most extreme on the planet. 

So, just think what would happen if here comes a "rogue system" with a lot of mass entering our solar system, it's no stretch of the imagination to ponder a connection between new heavenly bodies and new, major waves, storm surges, etc.  Perhaps it is what is causing those "King tides" in the Miami area that have actually generated tourism, and have many Miami business owners worried about their million-dollar store fronts washing away.  Some reports say tourists are actually going to Miami just to see the water in the streets, lapping some of the businesses.