Author Topic: Survival Intervention for Those in Awareness  (Read 420 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Survival Intervention for Those in Awareness
« on: November 15, 2017, 09:45:20 PM »
Survival Intervention for Those in Awareness - Planet X Publisher Carles Esquerda

Our first interview with Carles Esquerda of the Alcione Association, publishers of the book, “Hercolubus or Red Planet,” was in April 2010.  The Alcione Association has freely distributed nearly two million copies of the book, “Hercolubus or Red Planet” since 1998.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the term Hercolubus, it was used by the ancient Atlanteans to describe what the ancient Egyptians and Hebrews called “The Destroyer” and what the Sumerians called “Nibiru.”  Today, we call it Planet X, or The Planet X System, since it is a brown dwarf star with planets and moons in orbit around it.

In this interview, Carles and Marshall discuss the changes they've seen since 2010 happening to those who follow their work.  Surprisingly, both see the same evolutionary process where the topic has evolved from a topic of interest to a topic of concern as the result of increasing Earth changes, weird weather, global politics amongst a range of disturbing issues.

While some would expect a degree of panic to accompany such a change, what Carles and Marshall are seeing is something more profound.  A calm shift towards developing the inner self in preparation for the coming Planet X tribulation; an event that will last seven to ten years. 

Marshall will also discuss the book he is now authoring, Radio Free Earth and will offer a useful insight into the kinds of popular two-way radios preppers should reconsider as their first choices.

http://cttcradio.com

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I listened to two of the podcasts today, the Esquerada interview and the 2008 interview with Mitchell, which was re-posted below the current Cut to the Chase.  It may be helpful to listen in date order, where possible, as one segues into the other.  All quotes are actually paraphrases.

Mitchell begins by explaining that Descartes accomplished two things by convincing the Catholic Church that the spiritual and physical realms were two separate things.  On a positive note, the Church responded by ceasing to torture intellectuals.  On the downside, in pursuing Rationalism in the modern scientific age that developed, we neglected to nurture our spiritual abilities.

It's clear that our choosing, and our thinking and our actions have an effect on the way things are, as opposed to what Descartes said 400 years ago, that mind and matter don't interact.  They do at our level...We are co-creators.  The next thing that has to happen, if you accept that we are responsible for our choices, is to accept responsibility for our choices and the things we think about and the things we do.  It turns out not just intention, but attention has an effect in the world.  ...We do create effects; mind and body do interact, and this whole phenomenon of psychokinesis is a real phenomenon.
~Edgar Mitchell

I see this awakening. I am so fascinated with the fact that we are evolving.  I hear all this talk about how we've got to do things some static way through present science or theology.  All of those explanations wind up being a string of exceptions to rules; whereas to me, the greatest truths are, by and of necessity, simple.  That's why they're great; that's why they're enduring.
~Marshall Masters

No matter what our material society does to desensitize our natural abilities, they cannot be eliminated.  All you have to do is, with a little bit of proper training, dust them off and they're as good as new.
~Marshall Masters

One of the things that happens with these epiphanies is that you come back changed, you come back in love with nature, you cannot be violent.  It's just not in you any more.  That doesn't mean that we don't get angry; of course you get angry - you have all the emotions, but you learn to manage them very differently and you see things quite differently.  I think we're seeing more of this.  I suggest that it's an evolutionary characteristic, and that we're gaining morally, and as the perilous times are coming upon us, as we threaten our own existence, more and more people will break through in this regard.
~Edgar Mitchell

If you go into any great cathedral...there is a sense of hush, of awe, of reverence in there.  Why?  That's because of this phenomenon that we now understand as the Quantum Hologram, and it's that matter is emitting and reabsorbing energy continuously, and that we're exchanging energy with our environment continuously.  And so in a cathedral, where people have been on their best behavior for hundreds of years, their awe and reverence are absorbed into the structure itself and emitted back.  So later generations pick that up, and that demonstrates this Quantum Holographic experience, that we are learning from our environment and exchanging information with it, so that evolution is a learning process, not a random mutating process; it's adapting through learning.  And hopefully, as we get ourselves into trouble as we seem to be at this moment, on an unsustainable path here on earth, we can learn from this and help turn ourselves around and get ourselves onto a path of more conscious evolution.
~Edgar Mitchell

There is a reason for everything, and if we're not paying attention, then cataclysm comes and forces us to pay attention...The cataclysm that we create is the cataclysm that will propel our evolution.
~Marshall Masters

I'm sure we must be connected to races from other planets, if the laws of physics are the same as they are here, which I suspect in a wide variety of cases they are.  This inter-connection and unity then, is throughout the cosmos.
~Edgar Mitchell

In a manner of speaking, if we step up, then we share that experience elsewhere, and if we step down, the same thing, so that the cosmos has a vested interest in our evolution.
~Marshall Masters

We have a mechanism now for Quantum Holography, and that is that matter emits and absorbs quanta of energy at the level of photons, clear down to zero degrees Kelvin, which gives it the name "the Zero Point Energy Field."  That emission from all matter carries a history, and that's what the ancients called The Akashic Record.
~Edgar Mitchell

Sometimes I feel that we're still crawling back into the Renaissance when I look at what the Ancients were contemplating.
~Marshall Masters

This serves as prologue to Esquerada's assertion that the way out from enslavement to the elite is not physical, but internal.  He says that every human being already has a Divine spark inside which connects him/her to superior dimensions. 

We all have the Divine Being dwelling inside of us.  We are not synonymous with that Being, but are given help not from our own Humanity, but from other humanities who have already done the internal work.  So in the difficult times that we are already finding ourselves in, when things get worse, other superior humanity beings will come to help us, not interfering with our Free Will, because that is sacred and respected everywhere in the universe.  But of course help can be given and will be given when requested.  Survival is linked to our internal work - the more you work, the safer you are because you are more conscious and you know what to do, and you are also in contact with other superior energies that can lead and guide you through all this process, which we access by searching for the Light inside, and by being humble and simple.
~Carles Esquerada

No matter how many people decide to carry out internal work, the earth must undergo dramatic changes, but the more people who work internally, the better for humanity as a whole, but the change has to happen.  I think the great majority of humanity will not take the path to awaken - the ego is very strong in our humanity.  One of the Masters has said that the hierarchies in spiritual dimensions, the awakened people, call our humanity "The Lost Harvest."  With a lost harvest, you get some grain from it, but most of the rest cannot be harvested.  Most of the harvest is not ready at this time.  It appears that most are not choosing to take the fork in the road of preparedness, so they will have to wait until another opportunity.  Our present Humanity must make way for another one.
~Carles Esquerada

When we want to begin to work internally we should ask for help.  Then when we go inside, we will find it dark and full of our own egos.  When we get rid of the darkness, new gifts will come, and then we can help others.
~Carles Esquerada

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:15:51 PM by R.R. Book »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Re: Survival Intervention for Those in Awareness
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 03:22:24 PM »
This is awesome!
Many thanks, Marshall