Uploading diagram of south yard, an integrated fenced area combining critters, compost and crops, with gates to let critters out to forage. All another former home school project.
« Last post by ilinda on Today at 05:13:49 PM »
This question is about "alignment". When you talk of alignment, do you mean the the plane of our solar system aligns with the plane of the Milky Way? Or are you talking about the three "bodies", Earth, Sun, and "center" of MW? If so, I need to ponder that, as I'm on a different track in this "alignment thing".
« Last post by ilinda on Today at 05:07:35 PM »
When I google "raw" coconut oil I get the good brands like Nutiva do pop up.The only organic coconut oil I've found that is labeled "Raw" is Artisana. It only comes in small jars, so I buy a case of 6 jars, which used to be 16 oz. but IIRC are now 14 oz each. IIRC I've seen them on Amazon, and maybe even ordered one or two jars there, but when we belonged to a food co-op I would buy the case there. Problem is, there are so many slight variations on the Artisana label, just like other coconut oils. Still, I will only ingest Artisana for now, and save all the other for my soapmaking.
Another thought...maybe my brain is so addled with that mercury from having been poisoned for decades by the dental profession, and maybe my brain is hanging by a thread and the slightest insult to it, causes it to feel muddy! Maybe other people don't notice the effect, because their brains are functioning better. Who knows? Just sayin' ...
Uploading diagrams of two of our permaculture areas that my sons helped me create over the years as a home-school project. All on less than two acres that is more than half wooded. More diagrams soon. Many thanks once again to Barb Townsend for the link to info on Siberian Pea.
« Last post by Jimfarmer on Today at 09:32:33 AM »
Latest headlines since the previous lists in this topic, most recent first from each source.
* April 24, 2017 - European Space Agency Reports Purple Gas Ribbon Flowing 13,000 mph — And It's Not An Aurora?
* Manam volcano eruption alert level raised to three, Papua New Guinea
* Major flooding after slow-moving storm hits North Carolina [USA]
* Powerful M6.9 earthquake hits off Chile's Valparaiso
* Storm leaves severe damage across Matthew-stricken Haiti and Jamaica
* Hard freeze kills 95 to 100 percent of France's Alsace vineyard buds
* Turkey greenhouses collapse due to snowfall
* A new glacier grows at Mount St. Helens [Washington USA]
* Snow across Wales as Arctic winds sweep across the country [UK]
* 13 cm of snowfall as late-season storm hits Regina, Saskatchewan [Canada]
* April showers? Southern Manitoba hit with snowfall instead [Canada]
* April snowfall hits parts of Ireland as temperatures set to plummet to -2C
* Sleet and snowfall hits Scotland as temperatures plunge [UK]
* Dead whale found at Port Mahon, Delaware [USA]
* Record snow and cold across Europe with another Arctic front on the way
* Antarctica is melting faster than originally thought, new study finds
* Shallow magnitude 7.1 earthquake strikes off Chile's coast
* Trump signs 'monumental' weather bill into law
* 3 killed, 2 injured after being struck by lightning bolt in Punjab, India
* Eruptions continues at Poas volcano in Costa Rica, 48 hours of continuous activity
Nothing new in
USGS and EMSC do not agree. Reporting totals from both.
Earthquake totals in last 24 hours according to:
39 'quakes of magnitude >2.4 Total mags = 162.3 Avg mag = 4.16 (*)
149 'quakes of magnitude >2.4 Total mags = 534.0 Avg mag = 3.58
(*) magnitude >2.4 in USA, and >4.4 elsewhere. (>2.4 worldwide not available)
Three strongest quakes from either site:
* Mag. 6.9 on the coast of central Chile (both sites).
* Mag. 5.4 on the coast of central Chile (both sites).
* Mag. 5.2 on the coast of central Chile (EMSC. USGS: 5.1).
Largest groups of multiple quakes from either site:
* 92 in Chile; north to central, and nearby in Argentina and Bolivia (EMSC. USGS: 18).
* 13 in Mexico; central west, mid-south west and central, and south-west; inland and offshore (EMSC. USGS: 0).
* 8 in Turkey; west, central, and east (EMSC. USGS: 0).
* 6 in Greece; west coast mid-north and central, and Crete region (EMSC. USGS: 1).
* 5 in Italy; central mid-east, and on south-west coast (EMSC. USGS: 0).
* 4 in California USA; north, central, and mid-south (both sites).
* 4 in Alaska; off the south coast mid-east to upper peninsula (USGS: EMSC: 1).
* Little shakers (mag. 1.0 ~ 2.4) in Alaska and nearby in Canada (37 Qs), Hawaii (7 Qs), California, Nevada, Missouri, and Tennessee (USA); and in Puerto Rico region.
* 41 little shakers in California and Nevada.
* Stronger 'quakes (mag. > 2.4) in California and Oklahoma (USA); and in Alaska and Hawaii.
Notes: Quarry blasts and explosions are excluded from above lists and totals.
USGS lists some sites near borders as near locations across the border.
53 earthquakes of magnitude >1.9 in last 24 hours in Euro-Med region, according to http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=1&typ=world#2 (25 approx. in Turkey)
« Last post by Socrates on Today at 05:46:46 AM »
Ever since i heard Robert Felix talk about ice ages 6 years ago i've been waiting for it to hit... around 2016. I was waiting for more precipitation, which is generally what Robert Felix says makes an ice age. And, indeed, all over the world we see much more precipitation.
Ice ages these last 3 million years have been the norm, with interglacials being relatively short-lived. If Felix is right, our first ice age has already started, just as and when he predicted years ago.
However, Felix says that there are 3 major ice age cycles and that they're all set to come around soon. So it's logical to expect things to get even harrier.
The cycles are 360, 11500 and 105000 yeas and the 360-year cycle can be pinpointed just about to the year; the others are more guess work and maybe it'll take another decade or so before they're all here; maybe even much longer. However, geologically speaking, even if the 105000-year cycle only makes it here in 100 years, that's just around the corner. And since it'll be coming on top of the other 2 cycles already here, it would seem Earth is in for a serious ending of the interglacial we've been enjoying these past millennia.
A somewhat “alarmed” Ben Davidson in this weeks Suspicious Observers weekly podcast talked about a recent peer-reviewed scientific article where the prediction of a 19% higher cosmic radiation level will lead to a FULL Ice Age in the 2018-2019 time period...
We worth watching for website members ..
“Fly on the Wall”:
April 22nd, 2017 FOTW: Solar Storms, OTF2018, State of the World Discussions
Cosmic ray modulation and radiation dose of aircrews during the solar cycle 24/25
Weak solar activity and high cosmic ray flux during the coming solar cycle are qualitatively anticipated by the recent observations that show the decline in the solar activity levels. We predict the cosmic ray modulation and resultant radiation exposure at flight altitude by using the time-dependent and three-dimensional model of the cosmic ray modulation
Five-year annual radiation dose around the solar minimum at the solar cycle 24/25 will be approximately 19% higher than that in the last cycle. This is caused by the charge sign dependence of the cosmic ray modulation, such as the flattop profiles in a positive polarity.
« Last post by MadMax on Today at 02:45:33 AM »
Something is about to go down .. Tick..Tock..Tick..
Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Complex Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill!!
April 26th is shaping up to be a busy day.
As we reported on Friday, that's when Operation Gotham Shield, an exercise involving FEMA, Homeland Security and a myriad of law enforcement and military agencies and which simulates a nuclear bomb blast over Manhattan, is set to conclude. Then, as we learned earlier, April 26 is also when the entire Senate will be briefed by Donald Trump and his four top defense and military officials on the situation in North Korea at the White House, an event which Reuters dubbed as "unusual." April 26 is also when the USS Carl Vinson is expected to arrive off the coast of the Korean Penninsula.
Now, in a statement from the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments, the regional association reportst that "law enforcement officials and other first responders will participate in a full-scale exercise on April 26 designed to prepare for the possibility of a complex coordinated terror attack in the National Capital Region."
The statement adds that emergency managers who work together at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (COG) planned the exercise to help protect residents by preparing for an attack involving multiple target locations and teams of perpetrators.
The exercise will be conducted across a widespread geographical area. According to the release, the regional exercise will be staged at six sites in the District of Columbia, suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia, and will involve hundreds of police, fire, and emergency medical service personnel and volunteer actors.
According to Scott Boggs, Managing Director of Homeland Security and Public Safety at COG, “Law enforcement officials practice and exercise their skills on their own regularly because that’s the best way to ensure we are always ready to respond quickly and professionally. On April 26, we’ll go one step further and stage a very realistic emergency event involving multiple sites and actors posing as the casualties. However, there is no reason for residents to be alarmed because the exercise will occur in a controlled environment.”
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide
Premier Limited Edition
This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...
Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.
So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!