Author Topic: Planet X Predictive Dreams  (Read 82521 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Planet X Predictive Dreams
« Reply #390 on: May 31, 2015, 09:17:57 PM »
Yowbarb Note: This was sent to me on Facebook by Town Hall Member Robert Rice

May 31, 2015

Hey Barb, I had a strange dream (I think it was a dream) In it I had just woke up and walked to my front door, opened the door, (I work over nights so when I wake up it is in the late afternoon. My apartment faces west with a clear view of the sky) I saw the sun and a reddish ball(?) with dark stripes Above and to the right of the red "ball" was a blue one much smaller. I am going to take a photo of the sun at about 6 PM and photo shop what it was I saw in my dream. Funny, I knew in my dream what I was looking at.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #391 on: May 31, 2015, 11:46:05 PM »
Yowbarb Note, I forgot to mention the other things Robert said about his image of his dream , or vision:

1)   My attempt in this print shop is to show the position of the brown dwarf, in relation to
      the western sun, and one of the orbiters as I saw it in my dream/vision

2)   ..as best I can do. sorry for the lens clutter I need to clean it
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:58:47 PM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #392 on: February 08, 2016, 03:54:56 PM »
There are several places in which to place a dream post, but this one seems appropriate, even though there was no overt mention of Planet X.  It was only in the analysis and interpretation that I made the connection.

Last year I had a rather short dream about a good friend whom I'll call Sue.  Sue and I were near each other, sitting at some table or something like a table.  We were only a few feet from each other.

I noticed movement "up above" and looked up and noticed a Dodge'em Car moving above Sue, and nearly directly above her.  (This Dodge-eM car was like those at amusement parks.)  In a few moments the Dodge'em Car was directly above Sue, and I instinctively and quickly moved backward.

Suddenly this Dodge'em Car veered off it's track and fell over directly on top of Sue.  It was so huge that it rocked back and forth a bit before rolling a bit to one side.  When it did, there was no evidence of Sue anywhere.  It had apparently completely obliterated her.  I woke up.

On pondering this dream, I thought it was so crazy, and what on earth would it mean?  Then I started thinking about the PX dust trail or any dust trail that could accompany a large planetoid-like body moving through the ecliptic, and the number of meteorites being on the rise. 

Then it hit me that eventually there may be so many "events" like this, that we will be trying to dodge them every time we are outdoors.  Also, the "track" I feel represents the original "track" or trajectory or path that the object had before it came under the influence of all the objects in and around Earth, and the pull of all the objects on each other pulled the object off it's track, or out of its orbit.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2016, 04:23:26 AM »
ilinda thanks so much for sharing that!
Wow that is powerful. I agree with your interpretation...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #394 on: January 17, 2017, 08:59:19 AM »
It was nighttime.
I was driving with my son Wes on a street which led to a complex of buildings.
Massive, square-shaped buildings - it looked very industrial. Maybe a power plant. Buildings to the right and left of us.
As we were driving in, right in the center of the buildings, there were big lightning bolts hitting buildings off to the right and left. Then there were power outages...
I was explaining to Wes we were told this would happen. 
We weren't afraid  just seemed to be observing.

I got woke up then by the phone in the living room...

Update the plant looked sort of like this one. This is an artist's rendering of  how a plant in Cape Cod will look...

Source:   Power Plant Expansion May Be Too Big For Local Zoning Review
http://www.capenews.net/sandwich/news/power-plant-expansion-may-be-too-big-for-local-zoning/article_2543bb0f-4459-5a72-8ccf-5f2a400e2e21.html

Enterprise Newspapers | 50 Depot Avenue | Falmouth, MA 02540

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2017, 02:20:48 PM »
It was nighttime.
I was driving with my son Wes on a street which led to a complex of buildings.
Massive, square-shaped buildings - it looked very industrial. Maybe a power plant. Buildings to the right and left of us.
As we were driving in, right in the center of the buildings, there were big lightning bolts hitting buildings off to the right and left. Then there were power outages...
I was explaining to Wes we were told this would happen. 
We weren't afraid  just seemed to be observing.

I got woke up then by the phone in the living room...

Update the plant looked sort of like this one. This is an artist's rendering of  how a plant in Cape Cod will look...

Source:   Power Plant Expansion May Be Too Big For Local Zoning Review
http://www.capenews.net/sandwich/news/power-plant-expansion-may-be-too-big-for-local-zoning/article_2543bb0f-4459-5a72-8ccf-5f2a400e2e21.html

Enterprise Newspapers | 50 Depot Avenue | Falmouth, MA 02540
Very interesting dream!  The best part is that, if being in a car moving down a road or highway means for you what it means to me, then you and your son Wes are moving through the highway of life, and then when you do start to see all that lightening, none of it is hitting you.  That is important, plus your mention that you were told it would happen.

Also the target of the lightening is interesting, and one never knows if the "lightening bolts" are natural, or could they be some magneto-electric weaponry used by some other country, and specifically targeting power plants.

Heavy duty dream, but at the same time uplifting, when considering the safety level for you two.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #396 on: January 17, 2017, 03:40:29 PM »
Thanks, ilinda... We did seem sort of detached, and yes I suppose we were safe...
We did feel the ominous feeling in the air and saw the electricity...
I felt it was the awesome power of a natural event but as we know  man made events could be on the horizon...

BTW I am glad that 4 out of 5 of my kids are here in this area... Not that this is such a great safe zone but at least we are together and we could coordinate getting out...I am not smug about that...I know the "odds are not with us but I am glad we can get out together...
My only daughter who is not here is on the western side of the US, but in an inland area, with her hubby and a large group and they have supplies and resources..

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #397 on: January 18, 2017, 03:25:25 PM »
Thanks, ilinda... We did seem sort of detached, and yes I suppose we were safe...
I felt it was the awesome power of a natural event but as we know  man made events could be on the horizon...

BTW I am glad that 4 out of 5 of my kids are here in this area... Not that this is such a great safe zone but at least we are together and we could coordinate getting out...I am not smug about that...I know the "odds are not with us but I am glad we can get out together...
My only daughter who is not here is on the western side of the US, but in an inland area, with her hubby and a large group and they have supplies and resources..
Your instincts are usually right, and if you feel the "lightening bolts" you saw in the dream were naturally occuring, they probably do represent such, and all of this reminds me of your very recent post (?today?) under "Monitoring The Changes...SOLAR", where you posted some chart from the SpaceWeather.com site which shows a bar graph indicating the Earth's geomagnetic field is about to be greatly affected.  They used the term "planetary K value" or something like that, which is an indicator of the degree of effects.

Re you and four of your children, you know what they say, two heads are better than one......five heads are better than four, etc.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #398 on: January 29, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »

Your instincts are usually right, and if you feel the "lightening bolts" you saw in the dream were naturally occuring, they probably do represent such, and all of this reminds me of your very recent post (?today?) under "Monitoring The Changes...SOLAR", where you posted some chart from the SpaceWeather.com site which shows a bar graph indicating the Earth's geomagnetic field is about to be greatly affected.  They used the term "planetary K value" or something like that, which is an indicator of the degree of effects.

Re you and four of your children, you know what they say, two heads are better than one......five heads are better than four, etc.

ilinda, I appreciate your feedback on all this...it's a lot to confront...
I just have some faith we will be in the right place at the right time or not in the wrong place...
Wishing that for you, to be safe.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #399 on: January 31, 2017, 10:35:00 PM »
There are several places in which to place a dream post, but this one seems appropriate, even though there was no overt mention of Planet X.  It was only in the analysis and interpretation that I made the connection.

Last year I had a rather short dream about a good friend whom I'll call Sue.  Sue and I were near each other, sitting at some table or something like a table.  We were only a few feet from each other.

I noticed movement "up above" and looked up and noticed a Dodge'em Car moving above Sue, and nearly directly above her.  (This Dodge-eM car was like those at amusement parks.)  In a few moments the Dodge'em Car was directly above Sue, and I instinctively and quickly moved backward.

Suddenly this Dodge'em Car veered off it's track and fell over directly on top of Sue.  It was so huge that it rocked back and forth a bit before rolling a bit to one side.  When it did, there was no evidence of Sue anywhere.  It had apparently completely obliterated her.  I woke up.

On pondering this dream, I thought it was so crazy, and what on earth would it mean?  Then I started thinking about the PX dust trail or any dust trail that could accompany a large planetoid-like body moving through the ecliptic, and the number of meteorites being on the rise. 

Then it hit me that eventually there may be so many "events" like this, that we will be trying to dodge them every time we are outdoors.  Also, the "track" I feel represents the original "track" or trajectory or path that the object had before it came under the influence of all the objects in and around Earth, and the pull of all the objects on each other pulled the object off it's track, or out of its orbit.

ilinda, re-reading your dream post and I feel even more it is about an object from space.