Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: More weird number sequences  (Read 16802 times)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
More weird number sequences
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:33:05 PM »
My husband and I only carry one credit card (under protest, but one can hardly function without a credit or debit card)  and pay it off every month. I recently realized that it expires on 11-1-11! Is that a message?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 06:36:04 AM by Montanabarb »

noproblemo2

Re: More weird number sequences
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »
WOW, creepy is the word...   :o
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 06:36:36 AM by Montanabarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 11:21:51 AM »
Montanabarb, interesting Topic.
Members please post here your personal experiences with numbers -whether they repeat
frequently. Do some numbers seem to be connected with events in some sort of synchronicity?
- Yowbarb

Charlie

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 04:16:57 PM »
I don't know but I am seemingly plagued by the number 11 for several months now, maybe even longer since I got to thinking about it.  One of the worst times of my life began on 11/11 five years ago, three days after my 25th wedding anniversary but I got through it.  I seem to look at the clock at least four or five times a day and it will be 11 minutes after the hour.  I'm not calling a disaster but my birthday is this month on the 19th.  I would not be surprised if something happens at 2:36am.  That's the time I was born so add up the digits and it would be my luck.  Nothing surprises me any more.

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charlie !!!!!!!

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 05:34:37 PM »
Happy Birthday Charlie. I am a 13nr and my family has much to do with that number. I have always kept to the assumption that the sequences of synchronicity was really just random and that I would have just noticed it. I had to in order to maintain my sanity.  I clearly can relate to 11. Synchronicity when it becomes apparent is a beautiful thing to embrace one of the joys of being a living thing{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

billy861

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »
I guess I'm going to have to tell a lil about my numbers experience... Believe me, God speaks to us in many ways, and one way is definitely with numbers..
Oh man, where do I start? I could write a book :o 
   First, I'll start with some known facts: WWI ended at 11:11am 0n 11/11/1918..  I recently sold my parents home, we signed the deal on 11/11/2010... I sent a message to a retired Monsignor friend of mine about the sale being on 11/11.. and he sent me back a message "My mother was born at 11:11 am on 11/11/1918".. I thought for a moment, and messaged him back: "Wait a minute, didn't WWI end at that exact time and exact date?" He wrote back "Exactly!"                                                                                                          After my Dad passed away, I searched the Internet for info regarding the ship he was on during WWII, which was torpedoed and sunk in the Atlantic.. I found the info.. Mind you, 11/11 already had meaning to me.. So when I found out that the ship was hit and sunk on 11/11/42.. I got goose bumps just like I am now.. My Dad was one of 258 survivors..  ;D That was a good thing, otherwise I would have never been born at 2:58 in the morn, 16 years later...
Like I said, I could go on and on.. Things that are almost unbelievable.. But you see, the veil has thined, God is allowing some of us to see things that we would never have been able to see before..
Don't quote me, but I believe that what ever is happening on 12/21/2012, it's happening at 11:11 am...
Look into it..
From time to time, I'll post more here.. I love the numbers topic, as it has defitely been a form of communication from Heaven with me...
 ;D William 8)

billy861

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 07:22:54 PM »
One more thing.. My Dad was rocked off his feet and fell from one deck to the other, landing on his head. Knocked out, someone (he never found out who) placed a life preserver on him, and tossed him in the water.. 8 hours later he came too, and was rescued..
I have read that seeing 11-11 often, is your Guardian Angel telling you all is ok..  I bet my Dad's Guardian Angel is the one who placed him securely in the water.. ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 10:01:04 PM »
I don't know but I am seemingly plagued by the number 11 for several months now, maybe even longer since I got to thinking about it.  One of the worst times of my life began on 11/11 five years ago, three days after my 25th wedding anniversary but I got through it.  I seem to look at the clock at least four or five times a day and it will be 11 minutes after the hour.  I'm not calling a disaster but my birthday is this month on the 19th.  I would not be surprised if something happens at 2:36am.  That's the time I was born so add up the digits and it would be my luck.  Nothing surprises me any more.

Charlie. It's always good to read what you have to say.
Happy Birthday the 19th.  ;D

- Yowbarb

CancriGuardian

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »
I get multiple numbers at least 5-6 times a day, so much so that I've gotten used to it and wonder if there is supposed to be a message connected with them.  I only get 11:11 on rare occasion, but when I'm stressed I seem to see 10:10 (my late Dad's BD) more than usual.  Right now 2:2:2, 3:3:3, and 5:5:5 seem to be more frequent, but I also get 09:11 and my birthday 07:11 or my month/year of birth.  It's not just digital clocks, but also winning scores on games, receipts, and even a Microwave display when the power went off briefly and then came back on. 

I can never intentionally try to see these numbers, but will sense that I should look at something, often waking up in the middle of the night.  If I purposely look at a clock for the time it just shows a regular time.
The trouble with life is there's no background music . .

augonit

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 12:52:17 PM »
I used to never pay attention to the same numbers showing up all the time until I started reading so many posts here.  I see 12:34 and 8:30 a lot, and have for years.  The whole 11 thing is new for me.  Once I started paying attention, I noticed I always had looked at my clock at 1:12.  I didn't think anything of it until I found out later that it was a minute off and whenever I looked at it, it was really 1:11.  It's also happening with me for 11:11 now, but that's just very recently.

Eve11

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 06:37:51 PM »
Woo hoo...first post!  I'm glad I found this site.
My synchronicities actually brought me to this website. I had mentioned to a friend at work that I had been seeing the number 11 for so long and she chimed in that she has also had this experience lately. I counted out her name in numerology and her name number is 11. Just as mine is.  I've been seeing 11 and other repeatative numbers for the past 4 years. Now I see them so often....I rarely look at a clock and see a "normal" time.  My personal journey has taken me to and from everything. My visions of repeatative numbers increase the more I research. It use to drive me insane. It is now rejoiced.

I am particularly interested in D23k9 and ELEnin right now. I have stepped up my faith. It seems many people are seeing numbers these days and one has to wonder why.  It seems our journey's are so similar. Is this a mere coincidence? I don't really think so.....

Lori

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »
Welcome Eve,

I'm glad to have you. 

Many Blessings

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2011, 07:58:38 PM »
Welcome Eve11 to Town Hall. I feel we were all led here for a purpose. Glad you found us.

inselemel

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2011, 07:39:46 AM »
Hi, i recently posted something about 11:11 in another post on the no 21 in the newbie hot topics. I am not an expert in such things just an interested jack of all trades, master of none.

"I got the 11:11 sequence last night when i looked at the digital clock, i have had that a few times and other numbers in a row like 3:33 etc according to one website http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/ it is spirit/angels giving a prompt to the great spiritual awakening on planet earth, this is basically what a lot of the websites say and that "11:11 is a pre coded trigger placed into our memory banks prior to our descent into matter" from http://www.nvisible.com/

Basically, i believe that you and others who see the 11:11 and other no's are the lightworkers or teachers that will be fundamental in helping other people awaken to the great change in spirituality which will in turn lead to Ascension."

Another thing i noticed today is that Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac and according to some we are entering the 'Age of Aquarius'  or 'Golden Age'  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIqtnkRDICI

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius! Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/0-9/5th-dimension-lyrics/age-of-aquarius-lyrics.html ]

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!