Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: More weird number sequences  (Read 15129 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: More weird number sequences
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »
I guess I have to 'fess up.  Five kids, thirteen grand-kids, four great-grandkids. On August 3,  I will be  :o  (Gulp) seventy!!! Body and mind of a 40-year-old! 

Hubby's B-day was yesterday--he's sixty nine.

Well you definitely have bragging rights for all that!  ;D That's great!
My kids haven't been as busy as they could have. Only three grandkids...
No great grandkids...most likely candidate for that is my granddaughter in college. I am willing to wait for that one.  ;D   
Well you got me on that one: "..body and mind of forty yr old." Nope, I can't claim that to be true for me.  ;D I guess there's always hope!
Happy Birthday to your hubby, too.  ;) 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:59:27 AM by Yowbarb »

inselemel

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2011, 01:31:51 AM »
As i have said before i am not an expert on Numerology but as in my post to Chaunska in the Number 21 post "Hi chaunska, i totally agree about learning most info from animals and spirits, that is what i believe in as well. I am not an expert in numerology so i couldn't say re what names to choose but  with your date of birth, i believe you are supposed to use all the numbers i.e. including the 19 from 1970 so that would be 5. The number you said that you like the best. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me on the matter will answer the name bit."

So basically for your number re your date of birth you have to use the year as well incl the Century i.e. 1971. But as i have said i am not an expert in numerology, it's just what i have been taught to go with all the numbers to get your true number. Hope i haven't misled anyone with previous posts or annoyed anyone.

p.s. Your date of birth is only one number that is to be considered using Numerology. Your name is also important here is another quote that i put in the Number 21 topic
"Hi don't if you guys are interested but the pythagorean method of calculating all the different no's from your name are worked out by the following system 

1 A J S
2 B K T
3 C L U
4 D M V
5 E N W
6 F O X
7 G P Y
8 H Q Z
9 I R

once you have added all the numbers that your birth name represents then you get your Destiny/Digital no - full name, Soul/Heart no - vowels only and Inner/Personality no - consonants only. If female once you have married it is interesting to see how the reading changes. There are loads of free numerology stuff out there or have a look at the library - i think it's interesting just like astrology. Sometimes you can guess peoples no's like you can guess their sun sign or their rising sign as both are equally important. There are a couple of other methods Hebrew and Kozminsky but the pythagorean is the main one used."

Inselemel
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:28:48 AM by inselemel »

augonit

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2011, 08:22:56 AM »
So to figure this out you have to use your full birth name?  What if you have always gone by a nickname?  Do you use that one instead?

inselemel

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2011, 08:59:42 AM »
It is supposed to be your full birth name but i would try both and see what no fits you best and it is funny to see how people 'change' once married as well.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 02:28:29 PM »
I just paid my internet/phone bill. I owed 119.11! 

Here's another weirdness (maybe this was posted before. If so, sorry.)

Spell out 911--  NINE-ELEVEN

Circle the first three letters in each word, switch them.

What do you get?  ELE-NIN

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 02:31:35 PM »
My wife and I have been seeing 911 for 9 years lol.  It became a thing we'd say to each other when it came up.  I don't believe in coincidences.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2011, 08:51:46 AM »
billy861 Sorry I forgot to put the chapter Rev. 13 in. You are absolutely right about satan. He can also quote Scripture. I've been using this alphabet since the early 1980s. When I find something that seems to have too much power or just plain goes against God,  or trys to take the place of God.
I try adding the word up.
    Here are some that are Gods' perfect number.
Archangel=444
Cross=444
Jewish=444
Messiah=444
Heavens=444
Nuclear=444
God Son=444
Jesus=444
God Heal=444
Lucifer=444

These are all numbers of duality. Prime numbers are those of the Creator. Only divisible by itself & 1

Check out this research...

http://aliadams.blog.com/
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Plantman40

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2011, 09:32:42 AM »
billy861 Sorry I forgot to put the chapter Rev. 13 in. You are absolutely right about satan. He can also quote Scripture. I've been using this alphabet since the early 1980s. When I find something that seems to have too much power or just plain goes against God,  or trys to take the place of God.
I try adding the word up.
    Here are some that are Gods' perfect number.
Archangel=444
Cross=444
Jewish=444
Messiah=444
Heavens=444
Nuclear=444
God Son=444
Jesus=444
God Heal=444
Lucifer=444

These are all numbers of duality. Prime numbers are those of the Creator. Only divisible by itself & 1

Check out this research...

http://aliadams.blog.com/

The information I use is from the King James Bible. I do not use the Quran. It's just my belief, and open for interpretation to anyone that wants to venture into it. Thanks for the info.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2017, 11:04:11 PM »
To this day I am still seeing 11:11 and 1:11.

Just noticed that again tonight at 01:11 AM EDT.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!