Author Topic: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.  (Read 31189 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Interesting article!

Are You Experiencing the Call? The Signal?

http://beforeitsnews.com/astrology/2014/06/are-you-experiencing-the-call-the-signal-2438496.html

Many people are experience ringing sounds and sensations in their ears.  Sometimes there may in fact be some underlying physical issues associated with the ear ringing or tinnitus.  Perhaps a person damaged an ear drum or a nerve at an early age. Yet many people experience a high-pitched frequency sound,  hard to describe; the only way to describe it is a “higher frequency sound” and it’s not so much a ringing in the ears sound, but more of a constant high-pitched background noise .

Have you noticed ringing in your ears lately? Or are you hearing high-pitched frequencies? If so you are definitely not alone. Of course we know that there can be physical explanations for this phenomenon like tinnitus, but many people in perfect physical health are still reporting these symptoms. So what are the explanations for these high-pitched sounds?

If you experience ringing in your ears, ask yourself who might be trying to communicate with you?  It could be a family member or perhaps a highly evolved being such as an angelic energy.  If you psychic shield yourself, you will be protected from any lower vibrational energy. 

Sit for a moment quietly and see who is trying to reach out to you.

Many believe it is a sign of shifting into the higher dimensions

You might be hearing the sound of creation – creation of a new world which is coming into being, a world of high vibrations, higher ideals

For those who are ultra-sensitive you will be able to hear this high-frequency pitch which is continually being emitted from the earth’s receiver and transmitter of the higher dimensional frequencies of the 4th and 5th dimension and above (for the template will hold up to 12th dimensional energies in the future); these are energy vector waves of creation that are assisting in birthing this New Earth reality which you will be entering in real-time very soon.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Solani

• Trusted Member
Reply #2
Solani, wow! I really feel you are moving through those spaces and remotely observing.
For many years I have believed (it is real to me based upon experience and things told to me by friends) about experiences without the body being present. I feel I should state I have never done any kind of study or training in RV
Like you I believe sometimes the people in that situation can sometimes be aware of the remote viewer, the visitor.
There's more to say about those young people...not sure what it means yet but it seems very real to me.

Solani, fascinating experiences you report!  From what you wrigte,  I get the feeling they are androids or something not quite fully human.  Programmed a little so far, but their ultimate agenda-driven programming is probably being readied for when it is needed.  Your description reminds me of some sci-fi book in which beings have had their soul or consciousness removed, and they are now just waiting for "their orders".

Also, do you think you are remote viewing?   A friend of mine tried RV some years ago, based on instructions she found in a book, and she said she followed the instructions, and soon found herself suddenly inside some office building.  She said all of a sudden everyone in the office looked up at her, so she quickly exited, as she wasn't expecting to be seen, but she wasn't sure what to expect anyway.

I hope it is OK that I’m going to reply to both Barb and ilinda in the same post.

Yes, I also find it very interesting on many levels. First off, this is not how I usually work. Normally I consciously reach out with my mind to either a specific location, create my own “realities” just because I can or feel the need to escape from current reality for a while or, just “let my mind wander” and see where it takes me.

First time I entered this specific underground bunker, or whatever it is… I did get the feeling of “heaviness” due to sensing earth/rock above me, also there are no windows anywhere. Actually, there is nothing on the walls or floors, everything is white, even the light fixtures built into the ceilings are shining white BRIGHT light. Even the chairs in the rooms are white, non soft, straight backs... Feels very sterile and as if it’s set that way to remove all distraction, no room for anything that could create a thought process that isn’t following predetermined agenda.

First time I found myself in the bunker I was riding alongside my partner in the car, heading to town. Thankfully, he was driving. The experience was so abrupt that I instantly was pulled out of my physical surroundings. This has never happened that way before. One minute I was sitting in the passenger seat watching the outside scenery through the window; millisecond later I was standing in a white long hallway with many many doors on both sides far off in the distance in front of me. Don’t know what was behind me as I didn’t turn around and look. First door on my left was the room with the young boys, where one of them seemed to react to my presence. Heck! thinking about it, he DID notice me. There's no other reason why he and no one else would look me straight in the eyes. Feels like he wasn't expecting me and wasn't able to perhaps fake it fast enough that he didn't see me? Surprised or startled him perhaps??? It didn’t feel like I was in someone else’s body, as I had full control of where I wanted to go and look. I didn’t even look down to see if I had a body or what I would have been wearing. I was way to surprised and caught off-guard when I’d entered the room with the boys and I’d made eye contact with the kid, I really didn’t think of anything other than “what the heck?” That jolt sent me back to my physical body in the car again. Don’t remember opening the door that leads into the room where the boys were. One moment I was standing outside of the door wondering what was inside of it, next moment I was in the room. “Normally” when I’m on a “walk-about” I do everything I would do as if I was physically present, walk, turn, physically open doors etc. Making a point of keeping everything as “logical” as possible and what I would do if I in fact was physically present. I find that technique makes it easier for me to consciously go where I want.

My first thought regarding the identical boys as well as how white everything was, was also wow! I wonder which Sci-fi movie that came from. Couldn’t shake the experience afterwards though, so when I came home I sat down, relaxed and consciously went back again. Since I’d been there previously, I had no problem going back to the same location again. Found myself in the same corridor with all the doors. Looked to my left at the door (no window in the door) where I’d been on the inside but chose not to go in again because of the boy. Instead I walked to the next door on the left side and went inside, more boys, same age group. In this room none of the boys reacted to my presence. Same with the next rooms down the corridor. Some rooms were empty and others had identical boys in them. I tried various experiments in my mind to try to determine if this was a creation (visualization) of my own. But I couldn’t change anything, such as visualize a painting on the wall, a door on the other side of the room, turn the lights off etc. In my own “creations”, I’m in control and can create, rearrange, interact with whatever I can imagine/visualize. This one I had no control of, other than that I could move around and observe. I couldn’t touch anything or open doors. Didn’t “play a ghost” by walking through the door, I just was on the other side of the door when I had thought about checking what was inside of said door. Hard to explain. Definitely a weird feeling but extremely interesting. I’ve been back a few more times and it always looks the same. Only difference was when I opened a door on the right further down the corridor and found the older version of the younger boys. I wasn’t expecting that and it resulted in me getting “kicked out” of the vision again. Have been busy and not able to know that I can relax for the amount of time needed to go back for the past few days so, I haven’t gone back again but I will. If for no other reason, I’m intrigued by it and want to know what and why.

When it comes to if they are androids or partially android? I don’t know. Did get the feeling that they aren’t entirely human but what they are blended with, I don’t know. My first impression was animal DNA of some kind. Got that sensation when the boy snapped his eyes up into mine. Something my cats would do if I’d managed to sneak up on them and startle them. Don’t know what is different with this boy compared to the others but he’s definitely different or, perhaps I should say more conscious/aware?? I don’t know why I was “transported” to that specific hallway and next to the door where he was with the other boys. I don’t believe in coincidences, synchronicity yes, coincidences, not so much… My life has been way to weird and strange, things that have happened over the years, situations where I should have died but didn’t, things that have happened to my children, WARNINGS I have received that have kept both my children and myself alive/safe, is just way beyond coincidence…

My childhood from back when I was an infant well as up throughout the years has been very traumatic. I do have PTSD as a result of it but have outgrown the “feeling sorry” for myself crap and have come to understand that in some strange way, I’ve benefited somehow by constantly being aware and on guard of what’s around me, even if I still have my own personal demons/mind-spooks I have to battle with, I've also learned how to use my visualization techniques in getting "them" to back off! I do believe that it has played a favorable roll in my ability of evolving as an empath as well as other facets of work I'm able to do, even if it perhaps started out as just trying to keep safe and a step ahead of whatever was out there “to get me”.

Do I think I was remote viewing? I don’t know. I’ve never received any training in RV and have never met anyone that can do it. I might be doing it but I’ve never thought of what I do in those terms. I grew up a very isolated child and that continued throughout the years, even if I later physically lived among other people. I’ve always spent more time with my animals/pets and in my head than interacting with other humans more than what I’ve deemed necessary, except for when my children were young and I wanted them to be able to have a “normal childhood”, whatever normal is… Only time I spent living in a town was while my kids were growing up. Before and after I’ve always lived more or less off-grid or at least way out in the country. I’ve had many people ask me over the years how I’m able to live alone out in the middle of nowhere… I think my son phrased it best when someone had asked him that question. His answer was: “She’s never alone”. It was first last year I felt that I for some reason NEEDED to relocate and perhaps that’s where I changed my timeline? I left Sweden where I have lived off and on for 40 yrs+ and moved over here in BC Canada to live with a man I’d met online. Now, even if I can be very impulsive at times, moving to live off-grid with a complete stranger is NOT something I would “normally” do. Perhaps when I was much younger but at 56? No, that's not really me. However, I felt that something was really pushing me so...Here I am! I know there is a reason why I’m here, I just haven’t figured it out yet but I do know that it is important and vital for some reason. My 3 children which are between the ages of 32 and 35 are planning on joining me later this summer. Or, at least my 2 daughters will. My son has been talking about moving to be with a good friend of his in Minnesota. And to talk about synchronicity yet again, they're all single and have nothing that is tying them to one place.

Anyhow…  if we go back to me and why I believe I am the way I am, I spent my first 4 years alone with my granny and her handicapped youngest daughter out in the swamps outside of Tampa Florida. Never met any people other than my granny, her daughter and occasionally granny’s man. I remember quite a lot from those years but won’t get into that here… I didn’t have any (human) friends. My friends were the animals in the swamp and the friends “I created” in my mind and other beings that I thought were “real”. Most people would call them imaginary friends and perhaps they were but for me, they WERE real. For as long as I can remember I’ve always been able to visualize in my mind whatever I want. For me it’s completely normal. Same as seeing and feeling things that other people can’t or don’t want to… When I was younger, I would see things with my physical eyes that others didn’t and would talk to them as if they were just as real as whomever else was around. I didn’t know they weren’t… My granny never acted as if it was strange or not normal. It was first when I was adopted when I was 4 and a half that I was made AWARE that this was not something others can do and for my own well-being, I realized that I needed to keep my mouth shut about it, which also caused me to further avoid interaction with humans/people. I have had a few close friends throughout the years but will admit that they have all been more or less as “weird” as I am… lol

I have a 4 yr. college degree in psychology, geared towards trauma related disorders and childhood abuse. Decided to go that route as I really wanted to be able to understand myself or if I was in fact crazy. Was able to get answers to a few of the questions I had in regards to why I am the way I am. Also understanding that children which grow up in isolated circumstances have a much stronger ability to create so called imaginary friends, which actually makes sense since they want someone to play/interact with. Also that the core foundation of who you are and always will be (even if you learn how to fake it) is set in stone during the age of newborn up until around the age of 4 yrs. old. Still doesn’t tell me why I’m able to sense and feel other entities and/or spirits of various types. Became a member of a spiritualistic group in my early 20ies and got to know a really accurate Medium/Psychic whom I became a student of. All with the conscious intention of trying to figure stuff out… Unfortunately, he crossed over a few years later and instead of me searching for a new Medium to take his place, I moved on, realizing that I most likely never would be able to become a Medium and help people, as I honestly can’t say that I have the “filter” necessary… I have a tendency to say what I think and not think about what I’m saying before I’ve blurted it out, which isn’t always appreciated…  :o

Throughout the years I’ve studied various religions and metaphysical paths/practices, both light as well as not so light… but never felt completely in tune with any of them. Everyone I’ve “studied” under has always wanted to change how I do things. I don’t handle others wanting to change what I do very well… I’ve never understood why I would need to change something that actually works, just because it doesn’t work for someone else. It’s like the old saying… If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! Or my various math teachers over the years telling me that I can’t do calculations this or that way… Why not??? As long as I come up with the correct answer, who cares how I did it?? Yeah, I’m stubborn to a fault, question everything and being the redheaded Aries I am, really hits home most of the time!

I guess I’ve just always done things my way and that’s how I prefer doing it. Yes, I can change how I do things but, I need to come to that conclusion on my own, or see a reason as to WHY I need to change the way I am doing something to achieve whatever goal I have. If one approach doesn’t work, I’ll go back and re-do it a bit differently until I’m able to reach the desired outcome. So, I guess if someone would feel it necessary to put a “label” on me, the closest one could come to a correct label would be someone that works by using “Chaos theory”.

Even if I’ve never worked as a Psychic or a Medium I’ve worked with them. However, not in the roll of a Medium. In the past I’ve worked with several Mediums as well as Paranormal Investigators in the roll of guardian, when and if they’ve come across a cleansing of a presence that is of a darker nature. I don’t lay claim to being a Demonologist as like I’ve stated before, I really don’t like labels. Labels don’t dictate who you are or what you can do. Actually, I feel quite the opposite. To me, labeling myself is putting limits on what I can/could do. Nothing is impossible. Improbable perhaps but, not impossible. However, if you put limits on what you can do by putting yourself within a designated “box” or label which describes who you are, it’s very difficult to get out of that box and further on into the unknown… That probably only makes sense to myself but I’m putting it out there anyway… lol

Ok… So now you know a little bit more about me. Am I still welcome in the group?
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Ok… So now you know a little bit more about me. Am I still welcome in the group?
//Solani
Absolutely.  You fit in well. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Reply #1 Solani what a wonderful post! This is just a quick reply, the first one.
Just wanted to know you are very welcome in this group...
My whole life I have been aware of a spiritual world. I am humbly aware there are many who seem to be totally certain about certain experiences such as messages from those who have passed on. Sometimes I may get such a message, but not with the same frequency as some others, so i remain humble...
My level of awareness and my experiences change from time to time, and new experiences pop up. More on all my stuff later... you can read back in this board through the years and read a lot, from Members. :)
My personal path involves rehabilitating spiritual abilities...I needn't go into detail on specifics of it. Suffice it to say the spiritual world is real to me and to most of us here, most likely...
You and I have had many similar experience, I believe, reading your post.
I am also aware of the phenomenon of not being able to tell "just anyone" what you have experienced.
You are among friends! :)
Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Solani: PS I am an Aries too, haha.  8)

Solani

• Trusted Member
//Solani
Absolutely.  You fit in well.

Thank you ilinda.  :)
//Solani
PS. Sorry for the late reply. Way to much going on right now and have a feeling it's just going to increase.
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Solani

• Trusted Member
Reply #1 Solani what a wonderful post! This is just a quick reply, the first one.
My whole life I have been aware of a spiritual world. I am humbly aware there are many who seem to be totally certain about certain experiences such as messages from those who have passed on. Sometimes I may get such a message, but not with the same frequency as some others, so i remain humble...
My level of awareness and my experiences change from time to time, and new experiences pop up. More on all my stuff later... you can read back in this board through the years and read a lot, from Members. :)
My personal path involves rehabilitating spiritual abilities...I needn't go into detail on specifics of it. Suffice it to say the spiritual world is real to me and to most of us here, most likely...
I am also aware of the phenomenon of not being able to tell "just anyone" what you have experienced.
Barb Townsend

Thank you Barb. :)
I've been reading quite a few posts from back when this group started and yes, I do get the feeling that many of us are experiencing many similar happenings/sensing/feeling/etc. Will freely admit that if I did choose this life... I'd love to be able to go back and kick myself in the butt!!! But, I do know that I don't know now what I knew then and THAT is what really gets to me and ruffles my feathers!!! I compare it to having a GIANT heap of jigsaw puzzle pieces in front of me that have very little of no images at all on them, trying to guess which ones to ad to the puzzle picture in order to see a picture form, not knowing what it will lead to is aggravating the heck out of me!! I'm finding that "my world/reality" is spinning faster and faster, pictures are flashing by at a high rate of speed, trying to grab on to some of them as they go rushing by, only feeling that chasing after individual glimpses, I'm missing the "big picture"... *grrrrrrr* Feels like my mind is about to go supernova, bouncing off the walls, to many thoughts/impressions. "shutting down" as best as I can today and trying to focus on necessary mundane chores. Unfortunately, my mind and I don't always agree and IT has a tendency to just keep on going regardless...
//Solani
PS. Aries huh? Oh well, at least we can't complain that our lives are boring...  ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Barb Townsend

I've been reading quite a few posts from back when this group started and yes, I do get the feeling that many of us are experiencing many similar happenings/sensing/feeling/etc. Will freely admit that if I did choose this life... I'd love to be able to go back and kick myself in the butt!!! But, I do know that I don't know now what I knew then and THAT is what really gets to me and ruffles my feathers!!! I compare it to having a GIANT heap of jigsaw puzzle pieces in front of me that have very little of no images at all on them, trying to guess which ones to ad to the puzzle picture in order to see a picture form, not knowing what it will lead to is aggravating the heck out of me!! I'm finding that "my world/reality" is spinning faster and faster, pictures are flashing by at a high rate of speed, trying to grab on to some of them as they go rushing by, only feeling that chasing after individual glimpses, I'm missing the "big picture"... *grrrrrrr* Feels like my mind is about to go supernova, bouncing off the walls, to many thoughts/impressions. "shutting down" as best as I can today and trying to focus on necessary mundane chores. Unfortunately, my mind and I don't always agree and IT has a tendency to just keep on going regardless...
//Solani
PS. Aries huh? Oh well, at least we can't complain that our lives are boring...  ;D

Solani I get a kick out of your posts. :)
At some point I heard some old slave saying, "Work is your friend." I have found that, yes it is. I glug down some coffee sometimes put on news or music and just go ahead and get some necessary chores done.
Does my mind or other activities get in the way? You bet!
I think B1 is my friend too, haha.
Last night my mind was cranking on when I should have been asleep. Woke up at 4 AM sort of re-playing scenes from "Dances With Wolves."
Anyone else have that run through their minds last night?  ;D
"Run, Christine."

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

//Solani

Solani I am glad you read back through the paranormal Boards. There was an "Old Town Hall" too. Some massive computer fail or attack, cannot even remember now. I've been a Mod since about 2004... Then an Administrator for awhile now.
RE the dreams: I can tell you for sure - the dreams about volcanoes, wind, objects from the sky, all of it, many many people started having these dreams. Some of us had them decades ago...
As far as going back and kicking oneself in the butt for not making the most pro-survival decision, yep, I do that daily.
I have let $ slip through my fingers which could have set up a survival area by now.
I have not given up hope. My apocalyptic dreams now are usually about the Aftertime, wandering with survivors, scavenging. Occasionally the dreams are about encountering the kind of people you just don't ever want to encounter.  I seem to get the better of them.
Never give up hope.  ;D
- Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Well, I was asleep and awake but mostly so sound asleep. Pounding my ear. Sleep and dreaming so deep it is tiring.

Another Middle-eastern thing. Gatherings at which I was present. I felt welcome and a part of things. I got a feel for the culture.
Terrorists there? I just do not know.
Someone set off a smoke bomb and it was a joke. Some middle aged men were sitting in a circle and said look someone always has to set off a bomb and lightly laughed.

There was a major airstrike against Syria and I didn't have that as part of my dream...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 11:33:37 PM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

//Solani
My apocalyptic dreams now are usually about the Aftertime, wandering with survivors, scavenging. Occasionally the dreams are about encountering the kind of people you just don't ever want to encounter.  I seem to get the better of them.
Never give up hope.  ;D
- Barb Townsend
Do you think that encountering the kind of people you just don't ever want to encounter is a head's up?  But then if you seem to get the better of them, that's really cool!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Well, I was asleep and awake but mostly so sound asleep. Pounding my ear. Sleep and dreaming so deep it is tiring.

Another Middle-eastern thing. Gatherings at which I was present. I felt welcome and a part of things. I got a feel for the culture.
Someone set off a smoke bomb and it was a joke. Some middle aged men were sitting in a circle and said look someone always has to set off a bomb and lightly laughed.

There was a major airstrike against Syria and I didn't have that as part of my dream...
Interesting that you often have dreams of the Middle East, or faraway places.  Travel in your future?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Interesting that you often have dreams of the Middle East, or faraway places.  Travel in your future?

I don't think so...not likely much travel in my future. :)
Unless I strike it rich then traveling to set up survival spots.
I feel these types of dreams are related to clairvoyance.
As I posted I didn't tune in to the bombing in Syria but it was Middle Eastern people talking.
They seemed likely kindly, benign types of men.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I will take the liberty of sharing my son's recent vision flashes...
Wes sees water suddenly engulfing his place and then struggling to get out...
He's been talking about getting up to a safer area, if only temporarily.
He and I both for years have had water dreams like tidal waves, tidal surges, water rising.
Once when he was working in Connecticut he was near some little hills (other side of hills, toward the Atlantic.) He suddenly "saw" water rising up over the little hills and running over, rushing down to the business area where he was working.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Barb, It's wonderful that your son is so intuitive, and that you're supporting him in this.  May he get to higher ground very soon!