Author Topic: How many of us recognize our True Abilities?  (Read 7016 times)

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
Re: How many of us recognize our True Abilities?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »

Endtimesgal_2012 - Having the interest and desire is the first step to awareness. It's not so hard, but it will take some practice and effort, mostly to just do it and to slow down so you can and 'feel' and 'notice' what you can notice. There is always a lot of information coming to us and we filter out what we don't think is important. Our 'senses' (conscious mind, instead of subconscious mind) are limited as too what is really happening in and thru our internal and external environments, but we accept that that's all there is and it's not true.

One thing, that I've attempted to have all my clients practice, would be to go into 'Heartspace' and try to stay their. Heartspace is the space between your sternum and navel/pubic bone. It's where we came from and internally we recognize it on a deep level. You can do mechanical steps to get yourself there. I would take each and everyone thru this process, going in and out of Heartspace to thoroughly recognize it and determine/know for themselves which felt better.

If you'd like to try it, do the following...place feet about shoulder-width apart, soften knees just a little bit, so you can just slightly bounce up/down. Now, relax your shoulders, imagine in your mind that your 'essence' (the 'little voice' inside of you that you know is you) and usually it resides in your head will get on an elevator in your head, you press BB (for belly button) and you 'feel/see' the elevator going down. The door opens and you can 'tell/feel' that you are near your 'belly button' and not in your head anymore. You should notice that your upper body starts to sway. This is one validation that you were successful. The biggest one is this...step out of Heartspace, actually step over a step or two, straighten up, shake out and look around, see what the surroundings look like, how bright or sharp/crisp. Think about any problems you may be experiencing, note how you feel about them/yourself now.

Now, step over and go thru the steps you did previously to get into Heartspace, once you are there, stay and look around, what does everything look like? Is it the same or different? Think about the 'problems' that you thought of before, do they 'seem/appear' to you as they did? You don't have to force anything to happen, you don't have to make-believe anything, just feel and sense where you are and be open to learning more.

Now, jumping way ahead of you, now. If you actually did this, you would not/should not. You would be in a great sense of peace and joy, confused that you didn't know how you got there and maybe some guilt or shame that you didn't deserve to have/enjoy it. But, you do deserve and everyone else, too. It's truly this simple...if you would do this and stay in Heartspace your life without stress or worry, you could attract/manifest almost anything you could think and keep your attention on. As you noticed those problems you had now aren't so scary and impossible anymore, many people have told me that they now couldn't understand why they were so worried and upset about it/them. This can literally make you empowered and unstoppable.

How does all this work? Simple universal law of free will. As we stay in our heads, exercising free will, we are alone, we block everyone/everything out and away from us. We struggle a lot and go thru a lot of suffering and misery. Once we give it up and choose to enter Heartspace, we let go of free will and the whole universe opens up to us. Whatever/whomever or whether you believe there is a higher power, STO higher-dimensional entities, angels, spirit guides, helpers, etc., etc. now have access and can assist you, your needs and wants. Heartspace is a tool, a place of sanctuary. Using it can help you avoid problems in your life, health, accidents, harmful people, etc. it can also help you to meet opportunities and improve your life.

This simple exercise can be done/accomplished by anyone on this board. It is only limited by your fantasies and imagination. I know, to some this sounds like so much 'psycho-babble', but it has worked for many that were willing to add this simple, quick addition to their lifestyle, it's mostly that simple. After a while of practice, you can hold onto Heartspace and don't have to even think about it, it just seems to run automatic.

Interesting program that you saw, could be why words/thoughts and music have such an effect on their performance/growth.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 03:54:35 PM »
Survival101:  Thanks for the great post, and I will definitely try this.  Read your post last night and have spent all day preparing for company, doing lots of cooking.  I look forward to spending time on your instructions as soon as I can concentrate without interruptions, and I truly enjoyed your comments.  And yes, the show was fascinating, I have not been able to quit thinking about it.  I recently unplugged from the Cable company and am using an indoor antenna and have found three public broadcasting channels which are feeding my mind, body and soul, such a better use of my television viewing time than before. I am so glad I did it and will never go back.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 03:57:24 PM by Endtimesgal_2012 »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 07:36:03 PM »
Recently one of my daughters has opened a second hand store.  She is focusing on quality used furniture, household items and decor.  She is a believer and a prepper.  In her store she has her wood cook stove, (which she does not want to sell, she uses it for a display), a butter churn, and other items.   She finds that many people who come into the store and see these items strike up conversations about when these items were necessary.  That ends up leading to the subject of the present state of affairs, like the economy, weather changes, and earthquakes among other things.  It is easy to then steer the conversation to what it would be like if we lose the grid, and how dramatically it would change our lives. If that was to happen, those items would again become necessities.  She finds that she can easily encourage them to prepare for disasters which may occur, (which we know WILL occur), and the necessity of prepping.

She definitely has an ability to subtly wake people up to what is to come in a non confrontational way.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 10:01:33 AM »
Recently one of my daughters has opened a second hand store.  She is focusing on quality used furniture, household items and decor.  She is a believer and a prepper.  In her store she has her wood cook stove, (which she does not want to sell, she uses it for a display), a butter churn, and other items.   She finds that many people who come into the store and see these items strike up conversations about when these items were necessary.  That ends up leading to the subject of the present state of affairs, like the economy, weather changes, and earthquakes among other things.  It is easy to then steer the conversation to what it would be like if we lose the grid, and how dramatically it would change our lives. If that was to happen, those items would again become necessities.  She finds that she can easily encourage them to prepare for disasters which may occur, (which we know WILL occur), and the necessity of prepping.

She definitely has an ability to subtly wake people up to what is to come in a non confrontational way.

Endtimesgal, that's really good she does all that and is gently showing people a direction they could go in...
That is a good thing she has access to these off the grid items.
Butter churn, old wood burning stove - those are on my list.  :)

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 08:27:41 PM »
It is amazing what people do not realize, I mean how many have ever used something as simple as a hand can opener?
How many households even have one anymore?

We take so much for granted.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 07:03:39 PM »
It is amazing what people do not realize, I mean how many have ever used something as simple as a hand can opener?
How many households even have one anymore?

We take so much for granted.

Definitely on my list: Several hand can openers.
I have a couple of them already. That would be a good barter item.