Author Topic: Premonitions and thoughts from Town Hall Members  (Read 4765 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Premonitions and thoughts from Town Hall Members
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 08:09:39 PM »
Ilinda, I absolutely love your posts, please keep sharing your experiences, they are fascinating to me and I am learning from them.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 05:47:22 AM »
Thank you, Endtimesgal.

I learn so much from others also.  Am still new at this site, so haven't learned to remember the geographical locations of most, and that part does help when someone talks of storms, etc.

The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know!  Sometimes I feel as I was just born and waiting to learn stuff.  :-D))

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 05:59:54 AM »
And, this might be a good time to post an experience that I have been meaning to tell for some time.  But, it needs some background info.  Here goes:

I have been doing energy healing for several years, and it is a common experience of practitioners that their intuition -- or psychic sensitivities -- gradually increase with prolonged practice.  That has been happening to me.

My current residence has many large trees on three sides, plus a few more on the fourth side.  I send energy to them each time I go past, and again I feel their appreciation of my appreciation of them.  Now, a few weeks ago, I began to perceive a feeling of resigned-to-fate, and a touch of sadness, plus a bit of resentment, in the trees.  I asked them why, and the intuitive answer came back:  "We have two more seasons to live".  For them, a season is one growing season, or a summer.

So, as of last December, the local trees were expecting to all be destroyed, or otherwise perish, in two years time. 

Have you thought of asking the trees if they would like for you to harvest their seeds this fall ( and next fall) and plant them  in some other geographical location so they can continue on elsewhere?  Are they oaks with easy to harvest seeds?  Maples?  Somehow I assume they are hardwoods but not sure why.  Also I guess you'd need to know what the trees feel would be a good location.  It's probably difficult to describe human-to-tree and tree-to-human communication, using human words, but it's probably done with thoughtforms, rather than the way we humans ordinarily communicate with each other.

Do you see pictures when the trees communicate with you?

Aldwyn

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 06:24:20 AM »
Jim,
Thanks for that post.  I think it is time I talked with my trees... or at least try.  I haven't for a while.  We have had lots of tree trimming crews around last year and they went to winter sleep healing and weren't able to convey anything.  Just a by-the-way kind of thought.  I have been seeing shadow people all of my life and over the last few years the number of shadow people has risen from seeing one... maybe once a month to a dozen a week.  Heck last week I saw about two dozen lurking in my neighborhood.  Has anyone else seen this?
Aldwyn
Endure... Honor requires nothing less.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 08:29:47 AM »
Have you thought of asking the trees if they would like for you to harvest their seeds this fall ( and next fall) and plant them  in some other geographical location so they can continue on elsewhere?  Are they oaks with easy to harvest seeds?  Maples?  Somehow I assume they are hardwoods but not sure why.  Also I guess you'd need to know what the trees feel would be a good location.  It's probably difficult to describe human-to-tree and tree-to-human communication, using human words, but it's probably done with thoughtforms, rather than the way we humans ordinarily communicate with each other.

Do you see pictures when the trees communicate with you?

Good idea, thanks.  I'll try it.

Oaks and maples, yes, plus dogwood, magnolia, elm, and pines nearby.

No pictures yet.

Are you colorblind, BTW?
No

Are you planning to communicate more with your trees that are still standing?  If so, are you going to ask how they know?  Or ask if they know what is going to happen to them?  Are you going to ask them if they have anything else to share with you?  Author Stephen H. Buhner tells/teaches us how to communicate with plants in his wonderful book, THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF PLANTS.

Thanks for the ideas.  I'll try them.
I will check out the book too, thanks.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:39:48 AM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 10:44:19 AM »
Jim,
Thanks for that post.  I think it is time I talked with my trees... or at least try.  I haven't for a while.  We have had lots of tree trimming crews around last year and they went to winter sleep healing and weren't able to convey anything.  Just a by-the-way kind of thought.  I have been seeing shadow people all of my life and over the last few years the number of shadow people has risen from seeing one... maybe once a month to a dozen a week.  Heck last week I saw about two dozen lurking in my neighborhood.  Has anyone else seen this?
Aldwyn

A gal who was part Comanche stayed with me for awhile. She said there were ceremonies or rites to bring shadow people to people to teach them.
I saw them a few times in my house.