Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Déjà vu  (Read 5579 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Déjà vu
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 01:00:30 PM »
In 2009, my daughter and I went to the ozarks to look for land to prepare for what is coming.  The night before we left I had a dream about some property. It sat on a plateau at the top of a long driveway and had a huge tree in its center.  The very first property that the realetor showed me had just come on the market 2 days before and was 20 acres. I was looking for 10 acres, but agreed to see it. We walked up a driveway that measures about 1300 feet long.  I was so surprised to see at the top exactly what had been in my dream!!  I did buy it as I took this to be what God had wanted me to see and do.  I have never regretted it.
That is the coolest story!  Are you there already?

Congratulations, BTW!

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
I spend 2-3 months during the summers every year getting ready.  This year I will go up late July and stay till the end of Octorber as I believe I may stay past this if what David Meade's book tells is true.  It may become my only home then, if I survive.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 06:21:56 PM »
In 2009, my daughter and I went to the ozarks to look for land to prepare for what is coming.  The night before we left I had a dream about some property. It sat on a plateau at the top of a long driveway and had a huge tree in its center.  The very first property that the realetor showed me had just come on the market 2 days before and was 20 acres. I was looking for 10 acres, but agreed to see it. We walked up a driveway that measures about 1300 feet long.  I was so surprised to see at the top exactly what had been in my dream!!  I did buy it as I took this to be what God had wanted me to see and do.  I have never regretted it.

That is a wonderful story! Glad to hear you will be going there during the summer to stay.
Wishing you all the best of luck, and every blessing.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 02:55:39 PM »
I spend 2-3 months during the summers every year getting ready.  This year I will go up late July and stay till the end of Octorber as I believe I may stay past this if what David Meade's book tells is true.  It may become my only home then, if I survive.
My very best wishes to you and I sense you will survive.  Your eyes and mind are open and your ears to the ground.  You're aware.  Welcome aboard!

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 04:27:40 AM »
Thank you. I have been aware since early 2009.  So many people look at me when I try to explain about about what is coming like I am crazy. As a child I had two reocurring dreams.  In one dream I kept running from what appeared to be fire falling from the sky.  In the other, i kept climbing to get higher up a mountain from rising water. I didn't understand why or what it meant back then but i dreamt it many times.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 04:22:27 PM »
Thank you. I have been aware since early 2009.  So many people look at me when I try to explain about about what is coming like I am crazy. As a child I had two reocurring dreams.  In one dream I kept running from what appeared to be fire falling from the sky.  In the other, i kept climbing to get higher up a mountain from rising water. I didn't understand why or what it meant back then but i dreamt it many times.
What was your turning point from becoming aware of "something" to learning what that something was/is?  I'm not prying, just curious, as many here have their "story". 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 08:53:40 PM »

Ekratz, thanks for sharing that.
When I was a child I didn't have the cataclysmic dreams.  I was fascinated with earlier cultures (tales of ancient Mexico and Quetzalcoatl) and wondered what actually happened to some ancient peoples... In my early twenties (1965 or so) I began to have a feeling that something really huge and awful had happened on this planet. I sensed it was a long time ago.
Soon after I had dreams of aerial views of tidal waves, a volcanic fissure opening up around the Pacific Palisades, being blown by high wind and other events. I did have a couple of nightmares about truly inhuman and inhumane aliens.
It wasn't until 2003 listening to Marshall Masters on C2C, that the pieces of the puzzle fit.
After all these years I am still not an expert on all this and I am not sure when all this will happen.
I do feel it is a possibility it will begin in the coming fall, as presented in the recent radio show, with Marshall. More recently it is dreams of trekking through expanses of thick mud, seeing the land deeply furrowed, walking through the remains of large buildings with people who seemed to be survivors. I do get a quiet, frequent guidance to move forward, believe, prepare...

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2017, 05:11:33 AM »
My dreams as a child did not come back to haunt me until around 2008.  At that time I began to read articles and also found this site.  In January of 2009 I began to feel a strange push to seek and buy 10 acres of land away from coast line.  We live in Florida.  I did a great deal of research to see where the safest area would be(safe from severe earthquake devastation, floods, nuclear, etc). I settled on the property in the ozarks in Arkansas.  I am about 1600 above sea leval and away from any big cities. The nearest tiny town is 20 miles down mountain roads and does have a post office and walmart. I ended up with 20 acres.  I am orginally from PA and although the weather is nicer in florida, missed the mountains.  I also grew up where only farms were so I still have the heart of a country girl.  However where I grew up is now all developments. After I bought this land and had an underground shelter put in the push to hurry seemed to stop.  It returned about 2 months ago. I did get david meade's book a few weeks ago and again have been doing more research. I discovered Ed Dames and was surprised to find out that he told those who asked about retiring to a safe place was in Mountain Home, AR.  That town is 1 hour from me. Though we do not have a lot of neighbors on top of pine mountain, we do believe something is coming and we will stick together.  The people here in AR still believe in a higher power and they bond with neighbors, kinda like it was when I grew up.  I dream a lot but those 2 dreams are still vivid in my mind after all these years.   

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »
My dreams as a child did not come back to haunt me until around 2008.  At that time I began to read articles and also found this site.  In January of 2009 I began to feel a strange push to seek and buy 10 acres of land away from coast line.  We live in Florida.  I did a great deal of research to see where the safest area would be(safe from severe earthquake devastation, floods, nuclear, etc). I settled on the property in the ozarks in Arkansas.  I am about 1600 above sea leval and away from any big cities. The nearest tiny town is 20 miles down mountain roads and does have a post office and walmart. I ended up with 20 acres.  I am orginally from PA and although the weather is nicer in florida, missed the mountains.  I also grew up where only farms were so I still have the heart of a country girl.  However where I grew up is now all developments. After I bought this land and had an underground shelter put in the push to hurry seemed to stop.  It returned about 2 months ago. I did get david meade's book a few weeks ago and again have been doing more research. I discovered Ed Dames and was surprised to find out that he told those who asked about retiring to a safe place was in Mountain Home, AR.  That town is 1 hour from me. Though we do not have a lot of neighbors on top of pine mountain, we do believe something is coming and we will stick together.  The people here in AR still believe in a higher power and they bond with neighbors, kinda like it was when I grew up.  I dream a lot but those 2 dreams are still vivid in my mind after all these years.   

Ekratz I am really happy for you. You have your survival land and are settled there.
Glad about the underground and the relative nearness of supplies. Stock up as much as you can... I've never been to AR. Sounds like sort of a magical place.
I'm stuck here in FL for the time being...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2017, 03:52:16 PM »
Love your story.  So many here seem to have had early awareness or partial awareness, but later on, often many years later, the awareness grew more refined.   

An interesting parallel with yowbarb is that I didn't know about PX or Nibiru until after sharing my story with one particular friend, Sheila, (the only one who seemed to believe me about my "visions" that began in June, 1995).  After hearing me tak about what I was "seeing", Sheila said what I'm describing sounds like some of the stuff that Zachariah Sitchin wrote about and offered to lend me one of his books.  Then a year or two later, a different friend, Bill, told me about this site.  Then with Sitchin's books and this site, plus hypnosis, the puzzle pieces started coming together.

Thanks again for sharing, and you may be lucky to be near a group of people who have similar awareness, something most of us do not have.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2018, 10:01:24 AM »
For the first time in years, yesterday I had strong déjà vu again.
It didn't seem to have any connection to a cataclysmic event. I had just walked into the Dollar Tree store with my youngest daughter. The déjà vu hit really strong as we were in the front area of the store and just discussing what we might buy.
It was strong enough to be disconcerting, slightly disturbing, then it suddenly passed...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2018, 10:03:52 AM »

Hello Ekratz, I see by your profile that you have logged into the Town Hall as recently as this month. Glad to see that.
I have enjoyed your posts.
Wishing you continued success with your survival area and preps,
Yowbarb

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2018, 11:18:51 AM »
That's a lovely part of the country.  Being born and bred an Okie, then married and moved to PA, I moved the opposite way that you did, Ekratz.  Had lots of family vacations and youth retreats in the mountains of Arkansas, and always thought it was some of the finest land. 

There's some good primitive hymn singing there, if you like that sort of thing.  They meet in the Shiloh Museum of Ozark History, and other locations.  I've personally sung with some of them who traveled to Tulsa for a big primitive hymn singing gathering, and they are the salt of the Earth kind of people.  Will include some of my photos of the wonderful folks from your area who participate in that.

Still hoping to catch a screenshot of Px over the Christ of the Ozarks statue! :)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:45:20 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »
For those living in the Arkansas location or within a short drive, there is a free community singing convention on May 5 in Harrison Arkansas at St. John's Episcopal Church - assuming that it is still safe to travel short distances by car. 

Contact Syd Caldwell for more information at caldwellsydney1985@gmail.com

Even if you don't sing, the sound of these Colonial and Victorian hymns is phenomenal, as the 4-part-harmony music is inverted, with trebles singing harmony and tenors singing melody.  They'll have loaner books on hand most likely.

I can easily envision these unplugged non-denominational gatherings in the Aftertime, complete with a shared mid-day meal (typically potluck) as the tradition is carried on.  :)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:30:24 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2018, 09:59:33 PM »
That's a lovely part of the country.  Being born and bred an Okie, then married and moved to PA, I moved the opposite way that you did, Ekratz.  Had lots of family vacations and youth retreats in the mountains of Arkansas, and always thought it was some of the finest land. 

There's some good primitive hymn singing there, if you like that sort of thing.  They meet in the Shiloh Museum of Ozark History, and other locations.  I've personally sung with some of them who traveled to Tulsa for a big primitive hymn singing gathering, and they are the salt of the Earth kind of people.  Will include some of my photos of the wonderful folks from your area who participate in that.

Still hoping to catch a screenshot of Px over the Christ of the Ozarks statue! :)

R.R. lovely photos and music ideas,
thank you.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!