Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Portals opening  (Read 1469 times)

PXSpring

Portals opening
« on: August 05, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »
After the partial poleshift - before the the 7Th trump when there is a complete poleshift tipping upside down and then turning back up and to the original position there will be a lot of change already.  The supernatural will merge with the flesh.  The partial shift will be the 6Th trump, 6Th vial, 6Th seal and the woes.  What I was shown was that portals will pop up in random places - unstable portals in which you'll have to be careful not to step into.  There will be main portals as well where people will go in accompanied by a fallen angel/spirit guide - call it what you want.  People will pay and wait in line to go into them.  The opening will look like a large swirl of plasma white energy.  You'll step into the opening and once you get in you'll be in an extremely dark circular room with doors surrounding in a circle. The opening behind me closed and I panicked because it was hard to find the way out from even the entry.  Each door will take you to a place.  I looked inside one of them and saw a strange glowing color and like a tube you'd walk through.  I looked around and saw the doors slit open with strange lights as well.  I was warned not to go into them because people will get lost - and I asked, can I tell people and warn them before and told yes but most people will not believe you and call you crazy.  Call me crazy but remember - I gave you the warning.

Nothing will be the same with the partial poleshift and beyond...  be aware and cautious...

PXSpring

Re: Portals opening
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 02:07:10 PM »
After the partial poleshift - before the the 7Th trump when there is a complete poleshift tipping upside down and then turning back up and to the original position there will be a lot of change already.  The supernatural will merge with the flesh.  The partial shift will be the 6Th trump, 6Th vial, 6Th seal and the woes.  What I was shown was that portals will pop up in random places - unstable portals in which you'll have to be careful not to step into.  There will be main portals as well where people will go in accompanied by a fallen angel/spirit guide - call it what you want.  People will pay and wait in line to go into them.  The opening will look like a large swirl of plasma white energy.  You'll step into the opening and once you get in you'll be in an extremely dark circular room with doors surrounding in a circle. The opening behind me closed and I panicked because it was hard to find the way out from even the entry.  Each door will take you to a place.  I looked inside one of them and saw a strange glowing color and like a tube you'd walk through.  I looked around and saw the doors slit open with strange lights as well.  I was warned not to go into them because people will get lost - and I asked, can I tell people and warn them before and told yes but most people will not believe you and call you crazy.  Call me crazy but remember - I gave you the warning.

With the unstable portals they will open quickly then close and you can't get out.  You could be walking through a field and one opens....  and a lot of people think the civilization will be completely gone when the poleshift happens - not so - it will quickly pick up to where it left off but only a strange new world.  There will be people who choose not to participate and these are the ones that the eye in the sky will be searching out.  These are the ones who go to caves and live in the mountains.  There will be only two groups of people.  The ones who participate and the others who choose not to.  The mark of the beast are those who participate because they go along with this supernatural being who emerges out from the Islamic nation claiming to be god of all.  He will require you to worship him and he'll give you whatever you want.  There will also be the locust army which are the 7,000 original fallen angels who some will take over as the 10 kings over the nations.  The rest will be doing what they did in the time of Noah.  Miracles of all sorts will take place in all the earth.  The two witnesses will be here as well - performing miracles. 

I didn't see how everyone communicated in these days coming - not sure if there will be television.  Shortly after the partial PS - there won't be any means of communication so be prepared.

Nothing will be the same with the partial poleshift and beyond...  be aware and cautious...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!