Author Topic: Dancing Balls of Light  (Read 1037 times)

Mountain Gypsy

Dancing Balls of Light
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:51:50 AM »
Greetings from Montana!
First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me into this group. For a number of years now I have searched for a community of people to talk to about my experiences but until I learned about Planet X I have been pretty alone in my new beliefs. My experiences have changed so many things in my life. I am on a new path now but there is still so much I do not understand and I have hopes of meeting others with similar experiences that may be able to shed some light on a few things. I would like to tell everyone what happened to me a few years back when I was living in Oregon and I wonder if what I am seeing today could have anything to do with it...

I can't recall what year it was, but around 2008-2009, to make a long story short, my foster daughter and I were outside in the middle of the night when we looked up and saw 2 full moon size, white objects on separate clouds, hovering a 100 feet or so in the sky over our neighbors house. It was moving east and when it got directly in front of us, it stopped. When we started walking east they followed on their clouds. Then they started chasing each other in a circular pattern kind of like two children running around playing tag. We watched for a few hours when out of no where appeared a much larger one, sitting on a separate cloud. This one didn't move, it just sat there, but again, when we walked, these balls of light moved with us, but when we sat for a while, they stayed in place. This display went on for probably 3 hours or so. They chased each other around always circular and when they would collide, it would send of a little "spark" then the one being chased would be the chaser. lol But when we decided to go back to the house because it was chilly outside, we stood up and just being silly, we waved goodbye (up and down with our hands) to these balls of light and for the first time, the bounced up and down and up and down. We looked at each other in shock and when we looked back, they had disappeared...

This was the experience that changed my life. It made me believe there was more out there and I started a new journey that lead me to Planet X. So I have been watching the sky since this time and last summer I started observing something next to the sun that looks just like my dancing balls of light. It is pure white, about the size of a full moon--a little larger now, doesn't hurt your eyes to look at, but can only be seen between 11-2ish and only on a cloudy day. I have pointed it out to a few other people so I know I am not the only one that can see this, I've also seen pictures on the internet of others that have caught this and I have heard it could be the planet Helion, but I just can't get those dancing balls of light out of my head. They look exactly like what I am seeing next to the sun.

So my questions are: Could this "planet" being observed, actually be one of these "orbs"? and rather or not it is, what did we see that night? If they were orbs, what exactly are orbs? Why did they show themselves to us? I have searched all over the internet and I know others have seen similar, but haven't found any stories yet of anything that comes close to what happened to us that night. It was like time stood still. No one else but us saw this and for the hours we were out there watching this display, not one car drove past or anything, which was really unusual. If anyone has any information or has experienced the same thing, I would really like to talk about it.       

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Dancing Balls of Light
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 06:10:01 PM »
Welcome Mountain Gypsy.  Interesting incident that you reported.

I do remember reading of some other cases (2+) of UFOs acknowledging waves by onlookers. I can't provide links, though.

Some orbs, especially the semi-transparent ones, appear to us to be balls of energy.  They might be body parts of entities in higher densities, at least in some cases.  Sometimes they appear in photographs but were not seen visually in the scene.

A somewhat similar phenomenon is Ball Lightening, which will sometimes follow a person but never get within touching range.   It does not wave back to the person, however.

Mountain Gypsy

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 06:45:22 PM »
Hi Jim, Thank you for the reply. Yeah I've heard of ball lightening. My grandpa told stories of experiences he's had with that many years ago. I was too little to remember though and I don't think they interacted like these did. I have thought about my dancing balls of light every day since it happened. I've always wondered if there was a way to call them back, but I don't even know what they were.

I'm attaching an illustration so you can see what I saw. :-) I had an opportunity to take pictures but I didn't. Like I said, to make a long story short...so there was more to the story... but I'm not sorry I didn't take the pictures. I believe if I had of taken out my camera they wouldn't have stayed with us as long as they did and may have just disappeared right then. The image is burned in my memory forever though so there was no need to take pictures to remember them by.  Anyway... this is what we saw.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 12:25:42 AM »
Welcome to the Planet X Town Hall, Mountain Gypsy.
I thought I recognized that name. :) I approved your Application Feb 12 0200 AM MST.
I'm out in EST, central west Florida.
Thanks for sharing your experience here,
Barb Townsend

Mountain Gypsy

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 09:17:13 AM »
Hi Barb! Thanks for accepting my application. I'm happy to be with a group of people that I can talk to about my experiences without being accused of making stuff up. lol Looking forward to getting to know a few people and learning of their experiences as well.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 09:59:25 AM »
Hi Barb! Thanks for accepting my application. I'm happy to be with a group of people that I can talk to about my experiences without being accused of making stuff up. lol Looking forward to getting to know a few people and learning of their experiences as well.
Yes, welcome to this Town Hall.  And thanks for sharing your really interesting experience.  You came to the right place.

Mountain Gypsy

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 10:24:28 AM »
Thank you ilinda!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:29:11 AM »

Mountain Gypsy, we are really glad that you are here.
We know what you mean about some subjects such as the paranormal, ufology not able to be shared with everyone. This is the place. :)
I hope you do make friends and contacts here.
There are Boards and Topics that have been here a long time...the paranormal and also the survival info, those do not go out of date. There is quite a collection of ideas going back for years. I do put some topics in archives as they get too bulky such as solar and earth changes info for the year...a lot is in the archives below most every Board. Browse as much as you want.
If any questions you can always send me a message. :)
All The Best,
Barb Townsend