Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Magnetic interference with the brain  (Read 2802 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
my 2 cents worth...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 12:41:09 PM »
our brains [...] composed of energy/electrical impulses bouncing around
The brain is an organ. (FYI, it is an extension of the lungs, biologically speaking, and is therefore connected to things that connect to the lung, including lung time [See Atom Bergstrom/Adano Ley, solar nutrition and time conscious eating])
But my point is that, like any other organ, the brains have certain physiological needs and that these needs are generally ignored completely by a mad system that has us believing it's all between our ears.

I've always been able to feel other beings emotions, intentions etc. I am however now experiencing it at such high levels that I am having difficulties blocking/shielding myself from the tidal-wave of emotions flowing off of people as well as animals. I don't spend much time in town if I can avoid it!
I have not always been able to feel others' intentions and emotions, but i was introduced to this around 2009. At which time i could not stand going into the city center of Amsterdam; i had to apply techniques that involved the use of elementals to shield myself from those energies. But i feel where you're coming from, i think.
In time i think i learned to reflexively protect myself from these energies, but it took more than a year before this was the case; before this time, i would find myself crossing the street to avoid people with negative energies i saw coming toward me, unwilling to face their negativity up close. Before i got that wise, i would come home after going into town and be in a bad mood for hours, without a clue as to what had brought my mood about.
I'm just sayin': i think i know what you're talking about.
Having said that, all brains are [again] also organs within our bodies and they have demands just like any other organ. There is psyche, there is conditioning/trauma and there is soul/spirit, but we also always deal with the physical; and the physical is often made little of or relegated to some inferior/background position. I believe this is a cultural triteness that is quaint at best and potentially dangerous.

Our brains have requirements that are, like all health, related to minerals. (Though, specifically, in the case of the brain, fats are also a major concern.)
I've been looking into health (options) since i was a teenager, some 35 years, and it is my position that all health ultimately stems from minerals [i.e. having enough of them and of the right ones]. But isn't that logical? Energy expresses itself as vibrations and each mineral has a certain vibration; i believe minerals are like ultimate batteries reverberating energy in certain ways and this is what makes up the physical universe. And since our brains [i.e. brain organs] are part of said universe, we have to deal with this.
Minerals that relate to the (human) brain are especially iodine, lithium and magnesium; vitamins that relate to the brain are the B vitamins, those found in fermented foods and drinks. But of course there are other things that effect the brain, though we should care to not get lost in details while ignoring the basics.
Animals also have brain organs that can experience shortages just like human brains can. I once heard a man say his dogs lived 3 times [!] as long as was assumed normal on a diet of:
- raw meat
- seaweed
- fermented food
Hey, didn't i just mention iodine and B vitamins...? [i.e. seaweed and fermented foods]

We are all incarnated, physiological and natural beings as well as spiritual ones, but popular culture tends to ignore that. But a brain that is deprived of iodine, lithium, magnesium and B vitamins might not be able to think straight...
And might a brain organ that is vulnerable due to mineral deficiencies be unnecessarily susceptible to energies that effect it? And then what is causing our moods, paranoia or black-outs? Was it something 'spiritual' or 'cosmic', or was it in the end just our lack of minerals, causing us to be unnecessarily vulnerable?
There is much that we can do, but have we actually done it (before we start talking about influences 'beyond our control'...?).
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:02:41 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Magnetic interference with the brain
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 02:32:31 PM »
Had recently had brain difficulties during the last space weather health alert. Most average people refuse to accept that there could be a correlation. For me it is real and with difficulties sometimes also comes key insight into old unsolved notions which was my case. I need to do a whole thing on it but I am a bit slow still these days. To make it simple no one to my knowledge has used induction heating for the heat source in a gas refrigerator and after a few different approaches I can now drive my little gas fridge down to -19F on 160 watts. I have not even use the flux concentrators being expensive  and all but I am tickled with the results so far. This is getting into real off grid possibilities. Right now I am just tickled{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 07:44:43 AM »
Well, after all this discussion here about calming the animals, my cat woke us up at 5 a.m. this morning with an unusual howling which has never happened before.  He was also agitated near bedtime last night. 

Guess what American Meteor Society reported this morning on its website?  A meteor over the area that was so large it was seen by people in different states, apparently "originating" near us and then arching a considerable distance to the south  - at 5 a.m! http://www.amsmeteors.org/members/imo_view/event/2017/1210

So I got out of bed, spent half an hour trying to catch my cat, wrapped him in a blanket, and dabbed Rescue Remedy in his ears.  He was so highly strung that it took another half hour of holding him in the blanket until the medicine took effect and his tail stopped thumping hard. 

I wonder if the animals can hear meteors coming?

Solani

• Trusted Member
Re: my 2 cents worth...
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2017, 09:58:13 AM »
The brain is an organ. (FYI, it is an extension of the lungs, biologically speaking, and is therefore connected to things that connect to the lung, including lung time [See Atom Bergstrom/Adano Ley, solar nutrition and time conscious eating])
But my point is that, like any other organ, the brains have certain physiological needs and that these needs are generally ignored completely by a mad system that has us believing it's all between our ears.

I have not always been able to feel others' intentions and emotions, but i was introduced to this around 2009. At which time i could not stand going into the city center of Amsterdam; i had to apply techniques that involved the use of elementals to shield myself from those energies. But i feel where you're coming from, i think.
In time i think i learned to reflexively protect myself from these energies, but it took more than a year before this was the case; before this time, i would find myself crossing the street to avoid people with negative energies i saw coming toward me, unwilling to face their negativity up close. Before i got that wise, i would come home after going into town and be in a bad mood for hours, without a clue as to what had brought my mood about.
I'm just sayin': i think i know what you're talking about.

Yes, I think you know what I'm talking about in regards to being able to feel others emotions, especially the negative/raging emotions. Or, entering a room where there has been some type of negative conflict, it's as if whatever conflict has left a type of "fingerprint" in the room, that takes time to dissipate. Not quite the same feeling as if you enter a space where there is some type of energy form but still the same "group of senses" that pick up on the emotions/vibrations/energies. I've chosen not to work with most types of Elemental's, unless you include the "Little Folk/Fae" under the term Elemental? I've found that Elemental's are highly unpredictable and almost always have an agenda of their own if they choose to get involved. The Fae on the other hand, even if most have the crazy notion that they are sweet, loving fairy-dust sprinkling cuties... which they most definitely are not, can be highly helpful in assisting in daily matters as well as guarding ones home and hearth, that is if you manage to be in good standing with them... But, they usually also have an agenda that might not be in line with yours.

Scandinavia still to this day has a very strong cultural belief in Fae Folk and ancient folklore, regardless of which religion they belong to. Many of the old seasonal celebrations are still carried out, even if most have forgotten why and attach new meanings on whatever "ritual" or, call it "cultural heritage".

When in a situation where I feel I need "spiritual protection/assistance" I prefer working with Ethereal beings/creations (permanent thought-forms) which I have full control of as they are mind creations of my own, which I've spent many years "feeding energy" into. However, with all the additional energy I've been feeling (being bombed with) both from our earth as well as from whatever is out there, sun and more. I have a hard time keeping up my personal boundaries/shield. Kind of like I'm in overload mode. I do try to go in to town with Dan once a week, if for no other reason, I need to get up to date with my preparations/stock for the future but also that I know I need to learn how to deal/work with this extra/new energy and I can't do it all from out here. I really don't like it though as I'm dead tired for days after spending a few hours in town. Don't even want to think of what it would be like in a big city... Amsterdam would most likely drive me totally insane...  :o

Having said that, all brains are [again] also organs within our bodies and they have demands just like any other organ. There is psyche, there is conditioning/trauma and there is soul/spirit, but we also always deal with the physical; and the physical is often made little of or relegated to some inferior/background position. I believe this is a cultural triteness that is quaint at best and potentially dangerous.

Our brains have requirements that are, like all health, related to minerals. (Though, specifically, in the case of the brain, fats are also a major concern.)
I've been looking into health (options) since i was a teenager, some 35 years, and it is my position that all health ultimately stems from minerals [i.e. having enough of them and of the right ones]. But isn't that logical? Energy expresses itself as vibrations and each mineral has a certain vibration; i believe minerals are like ultimate batteries reverberating energy in certain ways and this is what makes up the physical universe. And since our brains [i.e. brain organs] are part of said universe, we have to deal with this.
Minerals that relate to the (human) brain are especially iodine, lithium and magnesium; vitamins that relate to the brain are the B vitamins, those found in fermented foods and drinks. But of course there are other things that effect the brain, though we should care to not get lost in details while ignoring the basics.
Animals also have brain organs that can experience shortages just like human brains can. I once heard a man say his dogs lived 3 times [!] as long as was assumed normal on a diet of:
- raw meat
- seaweed
- fermented food
Hey, didn't i just mention iodine and B vitamins...? [i.e. seaweed and fermented foods]

We are all incarnated, physiological and natural beings as well as spiritual ones, but popular culture tends to ignore that. But a brain that is deprived of iodine, lithium, magnesium and B vitamins might not be able to think straight...
And might a brain organ that is vulnerable due to mineral deficiencies be unnecessarily susceptible to energies that effect it? And then what is causing our moods, paranoia or black-outs? Was it something 'spiritual' or 'cosmic', or was it in the end just our lack of minerals, causing us to be unnecessarily vulnerable?
There is much that we can do, but have we actually done it (before we start talking about influences 'beyond our control'...?).

I agree with you. Our brain is an organ and in order to function properly, does need nourishment/fuel same as other organs within our bodies. And yes, most do totally forget about it... (no pun intended) I'm on a strict dietary supplement regime due to that I had a Gastric Bypass procedure done 7 years ago, which results in me not being able to get enough vitamins/minerals/etc. through normal food intake but also, even before the surgery I took extra vitamins and minerals as I could feel that I was lacking something. So, even if I "have to" take them now, it hasn't changed much other than I now take much higher doses. I've also included in my prepping 3 yrs. supply of the vitamins, minerals and herbs I take daily, in addition to other OTC medications and herbal remedies for many ailments. Also stocked up on "male" vitamins, herbs and such that Dan might need in the future. He's not really into any type of medications be it prescription meds or herbal supplements, so I've taken it upon myself to prepare for him as well... After all, it is in my best interest to "keep him alive" and kicking... LOL

Vitamin D is also something that is going to be very important in the after-time, if we do end up in prolonged darkness. Same with vitamin C. Especially for us up north where we can't grow citrus but also considering that we might not be able to grow much of anything for at least a few years. Actually we will need the full spectrum of vitamins/minerals if we end up on a diet of just beans and rice. Costco has a good vitamin/mineral combo that includes most vitamins and minerals. I've also bought their calcium combined with vitamin D (5000 iu). Magnesium, chromium and extra vitamin B. I take vitamin B in both combo, of all the vitamin B's and one that is without B12, since I for some reason manage to have levels of B12 that are to high... go figure??! So, I only take one combo vitamin B and add on a vitamin B combo without the B12. You're not suppose to be able to overdose vitamin B since you "pee" out whatever your body doesn't need, which makes it real easy to determine exactly how much B your body needs, as you can smell the vitamin B. My "system" has however never been like everyone else. Quite the opposite in some areas actually.

I like your line of thought... Yes, I can see that all the "craziness" going on today could be due to many variables. Lack of "brain food", resulting in lowered resistance to outer influences, be it magnetism, energies or whatever. Same as the body's immune system not functioning properly and being more susceptible to infections, due to lack of whatever it needs.

//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2017, 10:37:29 AM »
Hi Socrates, I agree that the brain has its own separate nutritional needs.  Studies from the National Institutes of Health support supplementing with the B complex, esp. with methyl cobalamine instead cyanocobalamine for B-12, the PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) form of B-6, and the nicotinamide riboside form of B-3.  NIH studies also support combining alpha lipoic acid with acetyl-l carnitine, and using carnosine, phosphatidyl serine, taurine,  magnesium, vitamin C, co-enzyme Q 10, and unbleached lecithin from either egg yolks or sunflowers, as well as using glutathione to replenish the substantia nigra.

Solani, I've heard that earth's collapsing magnetic field may be connected to our increased psychic abilities.  Am also seeking periods of isolation like you have been doing, as our species is still learning how to govern this "new" ability.

Here are a couple of studies that attempt to correlate psychic ability with external and internal changes:

http://journalofcosmology.com/Consciousness115.html

https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:41:25 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 05:23:30 PM »
Well, after all this discussion here about calming the animals, my cat woke us up at 5 a.m. this morning with an unusual howling which has never happened before.  He was also agitated near bedtime last night. 

Guess what American Meteor Society reported this morning on its website?  A meteor over the area that was so large it was seen by people in different states, apparently "originating" near us and then arching a considerable distance to the south  - at 5 a.m! http://www.amsmeteors.org/members/imo_view/event/2017/1210

So I got out of bed, spent half an hour trying to catch my cat, wrapped him in a blanket, and dabbed Rescue Remedy in his ears.  He was so highly strung that it took another half hour of holding him in the blanket until the medicine took effect and his tail stopped thumping hard. 

I wonder if the animals can hear meteors coming?
Amazing story of your kittie.  Maybe it is the hearing--they always talk about how animals sense "things" that we humans don't. 

Remember the Indonesian quake and tsunami and how all the animals survived, as they began moving to higher ground long before humans knew anything was "up".  Maybe the animals in Indonesia were hearing the roar of water long before it arrived.  So maybe it IS the hearing.  I just never knew which sense it might be, but that makes perfect sense. (pun intended).

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!