Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Distraction game...  (Read 787 times)

Solani

• Trusted Member
Distraction game...
« on: April 22, 2017, 09:01:02 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I’ve needed to try to take a break from all that is happening around the world(s) for a while and no, it didn’t quite work out.

So many emotions, thoughts, glimpses of possible future happenings. Paths/threads crisscrossing each other, depending on actions, merging, parting and merging again. Many roads to the endgame… Some longer and some much shorter however, endgame doesn’t really change regardless of which path is taken. Major misdirection/distraction from more or less all governments throughout the known world causing confusion, discord, anger, hopelessness, losing faith, all negative and set in motion to keep the “sheep”, regardless of which esoteric path or none preoccupied with watching “the show” and not what is going on behind the “big screen”. I don’t trust any of the players in government. They all have the same/similar agenda, just catering to the various fractions, keeping attention away from what is going down. Better to keep everyone fighting each other than letting folks “wake up”. Throwing a bone of hope in the pot every now and then, just to keep people content and hoping that everything will be alright…

It’s high time to get things in order for the long haul, prepare and do what you can to provide for your family/group and keep them safe, it’s about to get real bumpy. Can’t see any way around it, just prepare for the worst and hope for the best…

If it’s any consolation, the so called elite in their bunkers don’t fare well either, regardless of which path is taken. Everything from bunkers being crushed/ripped apart, poisonous gas, molten lava, water flowing into their “death traps”, to infighting… Imagine all the so called entitled rich fighting over control, many factions within their ranks, none wanting to obey or follow orders… To be totally honest, I wouldn’t want to be in any of those bunkers when the big one hits… I’ll take my chances somewhere I’ll be able to “dance” to the rhythm of Mother nature’s moves… Under the ground/dirt during the main event but not further down than I can dig myself out of if it collapses and also built to be able to move/shift with earths movements. No concrete or other crap that can crush you, just the safe embrace of Mothers earth/arms.

/Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Distraction game...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:27:10 AM »
No concrete or other crap that can crush you, just the safe embrace of Mothers earth/arms.

Good point.  See topic
SURVIVING the CHANGES / Re: Trenches: design, location, etc.
at http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5519.msg80173#msg80173

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 11:27:34 AM »
Hi Solani

If it’s any consolation, the so called elite in their bunkers don’t fare well either, regardless of which path is taken. Everything from bunkers being crushed/ripped apart, poisonous gas, molten lava, water flowing into their “death traps”, to infighting…

You are absolutely right! In a recent C2C show Major Ed Dames talks about remote viewing the Elite being dead “en mass” in their so carefully designed bunkers in the future..

Not the place to be when it all starts to take place..

Take care,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 11:36:20 AM »
 Hi Solani,

I'm in agreement with you about being at a minimal depth underground.  Some of the Px lecturers with a contemporary spirituality are saying that the constellation is bringing with it an energy, frequency, whatever, that will transform those who remain on the surface.  I don't know if that is what's in store, but to me the idea of absentee elite missing from earth's surface seems to jive with the story of the king who invited the rich and powerful to a wedding banquet, and none of them would come out for it, so the invitations were redirected to the common man on the street (i.e. on the surface?).

I've heard some Youtube personalities speculating that there may be a Messianic overtone to Px's arrival, whether in the form of an incoming being or an inanimate energy.  If Mother Earth truly has a twin planet, then perhaps the masculine designation of the destructive, yet magnetic  force it brings may be apt, hence the wedding language.  It reminds me of a very old Appalachian hymn called The Midnight Cry:

When the midnight cry began,
Oh what lamentation,
Thousands sleeping in their sins,
Neglecting their salvation.
Lo, the Bridegroom is at hand,
Who will kindly treat Him?
Surely all the waiting band
Will now go forth to meet Him.

There's another Appalachian hymn dating back to 1709 called Plenary that seems to address the elite in their underground silo bunkers.  It's sung with feet stomping out the beat on old wooden floors to the tune of Auld Lang Syne:

Hark! from the tombs a doleful sound;
Mine ears, attend the cry;
“Ye living men, come view the ground
Where you must shortly lie.

“Princes, this clay must be your bed,
In spite of all your towers;
The tall, the wise, the rev’rend head
Must lie as low as ours!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig2lAIRk81w
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:50:50 PM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!