Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events  (Read 12484 times)

inselemel

Re: Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »
Thanks again for the post. I only found out about Glastonbury's relations to Christianity in the past couple of years, it has always been connected with King Arthur and I believe a lot of people thing Glastonbury Tor (it's on a hill now, surrounded my field/meadow) was Avalon a mystical island which i think is supposed to be King Arthur's last resting place but the Lake has been drained. (i think Stonehenge and Avebury are quite near relatively speaking aswell and i think Avebury is also a UFO hotspot) probably all 3 on very important ley lines.

I have read the usual Holy Blood, Holy Grail, Da Vinci Code (who hasn't?) etc re Jesus & Mary Magdalene marriage theories and the Black Madonna statues cult in the South of France, to me it's very obvious that they were married but why it's covered up is a mystery to me.

Thanks for the link, will have a look now. 8)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 10:57:35 PM »
Thanks again for the post. I only found out about Glastonbury's relations to Christianity in the past couple of years, it has always been connected with King Arthur and I believe a lot of people thing Glastonbury Tor (it's on a hill now, surrounded my field/meadow) was Avalon a mystical island which i think is supposed to be King Arthur's last resting place but the Lake has been drained. (i think Stonehenge and Avebury are quite near relatively speaking aswell and i think Avebury is also a UFO hotspot) probably all 3 on very important ley lines.

I have read the usual Holy Blood, Holy Grail, Da Vinci Code (who hasn't?) etc re Jesus & Mary Magdalene marriage theories and the Black Madonna statues cult in the South of France, to me it's very obvious that they were married but why it's covered up is a mystery to me.

Thanks for the link, will have a look now. 8)

inselemel I have always been interested in that time period, Jesus, Mary Magdalene ... There are some people who believe she was actually nobility and not from that area originally.
Also interesting England in pre - Christian times, magick, and the transition to early Christianity...

Ley Lines, interesting...I think my daughter told me about those. We took a bus to Alderly Edge ....

Photo of Alderly Edge from http://dobbyspumpkinpatch.blogspot.com/2008/10/alderley-edge-cheshire.html

Some images of Glastonbury Abbey. Ever been there?

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:24:05 PM by Yowbarb »

inselemel

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 02:48:02 AM »
Thanks, unfortunately not been to Glastonbury, would love to go, should of gone when Brucie :-* was playing at the music festival. I believe when one of the Tudor Monarchs (either Henry VIII or Elizabeth I) was having a spat with the Catholic Church, they, the Tudor's reminded the Church that the first church was at Glastonbury in England and i believe tho' not sure that the Church shut up after that.

I am quite interested in the Celtic tribes of Britain eg Boudicca or Boadicea the Queen of the Iceni tribe who razed Colchester and Londinium (London) after the Romans took her lands after her husband died (should of gone to her), raped her 2 daughters and flogged her naked through the town (village - i suppose back then). It annoys me somewhat that everyone believes what the conquerors (i.e. The Romans) said about the barbaric Celts - very reminiscent of what the Europeans said of the Native Americans both North and South.

Here in Scotland, there is a story that Joseph of Arimathea brought what is now called Scotland's Stone of Destiny where Scottish Monarchs sit on the Stone when they are inaugurated. It is supposed to be Jacob's pillow. Edward I of England allegedly took the real one in late 1200's (William Wallace's time) taken to Westminster Abbey which was subsequently stolen (retrieved) by Scottish students in the mid 1900's, it is Scottish legend (and the story that i believe)  that the real one was buried in a hill in Perthshire and a false one was planted for Edward I to take, tho people think he knew it was false and that is why he burnt all the Abbeys down. Anyway the one that was taken to Westminster Abbey is now at Edinburgh Castle and i personally believe it's a fake as the original was supposed to have lots of symbols/lettering on, where the one in the Castle doesn't as it only has  a few symbols on it. It just proves conspiracy theories are not a new phenomenon.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 09:12:52 AM »
Thanks, unfortunately not been to Glastonbury, would love to go, should of gone when Brucie :-* was playing at the music festival. I believe when one of the Tudor Monarchs (either Henry VIII or Elizabeth I) was having a spat with the Catholic Church, they, the Tudor's reminded the Church that the first church was at Glastonbury in England and i believe tho' not sure that the Church shut up after that.

I am quite interested in the Celtic tribes of Britain eg Boudicca or Boadicea the Queen of the Iceni tribe who razed Colchester and Londinium (London) after the Romans took her lands after her husband died (should of gone to her), raped her 2 daughters and flogged her naked through the town (village - i suppose back then). It annoys me somewhat that everyone believes what the conquerors (i.e. The Romans) said about the barbaric Celts - very reminiscent of what the Europeans said of the Native Americans both North and South.

Here in Scotland, there is a story that Joseph of Arimathea brought what is now called Scotland's Stone of Destiny where Scottish Monarchs sit on the Stone when they are inaugurated. It is supposed to be Jacob's pillow. Edward I of England allegedly took the real one in late 1200's (William Wallace's time) taken to Westminster Abbey which was subsequently stolen (retrieved) by Scottish students in the mid 1900's, it is Scottish legend (and the story that i believe)  that the real one was buried in a hill in Perthshire and a false one was planted for Edward I to take, tho people think he knew it was false and that is why he burnt all the Abbeys down. Anyway the one that was taken to Westminster Abbey is now at Edinburgh Castle and i personally believe it's a fake as the original was supposed to have lots of symbols/lettering on, where the one in the Castle doesn't as it only has  a few symbols on it. It just proves conspiracy theories are not a new phenomenon.

inselemel that is quite an interesting time period! I watched some kind of movie several months back (the details are hazy so maybe I didn't catch all of it)  about the young people who took the stone back.  :) If I can locate the name of the movie and more details will post it... As I recall two boys one girl. Looked like late 1940s - 1950s. It seems they did not end up being prosecuted; the stone was taken back to it's "official" English resting place but the current Queen of England had it deleivered "on loan" back to the people of Scotland. I hope I didn't get that all wrong. Will look into it... Must have been half awakw when I was watching it...
Also something I will have to review the reason for Glastonbury being destroyed might have been the Kolbrin Bible - will have to look at the book notes again and Marshall's Topic on Kolbrin again...
That woman who was so badly wronged by the English did she attack and win?
All fascinating...will return and post what I found out...
Thanks
- Yowbarb

inselemel

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
Yes the film was "Stone of Destiny" haven't seen it but it is based on the true story of a group of students in the 1950's who stole the Stone but left it at Arbroath Abbey (significant place in Scottish history) but it was returned to Westminster (but i think the real one was hidden in the Scottish Wars of Independence in the 1200's)

The Celtic Queen allegedly committed suicide by drinking poison as she and her army went to the help of the Druids (the Celtic priests) at Anglesey who were under attack by the Romans. The Romans heard of Boudicca coming so they went to fight her but the Roman's won and she allegedly committed suicide. I say allegedly as her body was never found but it is rumoured to be under a platform at Kings Cross train station in London.  The only accounts of the Boudicca and her revolt are through the eyes of the Romans (the Conquerors) which say 70 - 80, 000 people were killed by the Britons and a recent TV programme i watched on the subject says that in a place where 00's or 000's were supposed to have been killed only 1 skeletal remains have been found. I know that they may have been taken elsewhere or burnt but to have only 1 body is a bit fishy to me. Like nowadays it is the ones in power who tell their side of events whether true or not.  I'm not saying Boudicca was an angel but i don't believe the Romans version.
As an aside the Romans got into the Lowlands of Scotland briefly where they put the Antoine Wall up across the Lowlands, East to West 60km to keep the hairy highlanders out but they, the Romans had to retreat further south down to Hadrians Wall which is on the Scottish-English border and as per Wikipedia "The wall was the most heavily fortified border in the Empire" again to keep the Scots out which i personally take great pride in as we are only a small nation but had enough pride and perseverance to keep the conquerors out.

The Celts of Europe came under the same slaughters as the Native Americans and the Zulus (as well as other indigenous tribes in the world) and all 3 fought back to people invading their land but in the end were overtaken through time, if not by sword or gun then by their living ideas.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »
Yes the film was "Stone of Destiny" haven't seen it but it is based on the true story of a group of students in the 1950's who stole the Stone but left it at Arbroath Abbey (significant place in Scottish history) but it was returned to Westminster (but i think the real one was hidden in the Scottish Wars of Independence in the 1200's)

The Celtic Queen allegedly committed suicide by drinking poison as she and her army went to the help of the Druids (the Celtic priests) at Anglesey who were under attack by the Romans. The Romans heard of Boudicca coming so they went to fight her but the Roman's won and she allegedly committed suicide. I say allegedly as her body was never found but it is rumoured to be under a platform at Kings Cross train station in London.  The only accounts of the Boudicca and her revolt are through the eyes of the Romans (the Conquerors) which say 70 - 80, 000 people were killed by the Britons and a recent TV programme i watched on the subject says that in a place where 00's or 000's were supposed to have been killed only 1 skeletal remains have been found. I know that they may have been taken elsewhere or burnt but to have only 1 body is a bit fishy to me. Like nowadays it is the ones in power who tell their side of events whether true or not.  I'm not saying Boudicca was an angel but i don't believe the Romans version.
As an aside the Romans got into the Lowlands of Scotland briefly where they put the Antoine Wall up across the Lowlands, East to West 60km to keep the hairy highlanders out but they, the Romans had to retreat further south down to Hadrians Wall which is on the Scottish-English border and as per Wikipedia "The wall was the most heavily fortified border in the Empire" again to keep the Scots out which i personally take great pride in as we are only a small nation but had enough pride and perseverance to keep the conquerors out.

The Celts of Europe came under the same slaughters as the Native Americans and the Zulus (as well as other indigenous tribes in the world) and all 3 fought back to people invading their land but in the end were overtaken through time, if not by sword or gun then by their living ideas.

Inselemel thanks! This is fascinating...
That was some Queen ..
Sounds like horrible atrocities against the Celts... although I love England and the whole area, I think I do feel some kind of racial memory something about the Celts. Pre Christian Celts fascinating.
Proud of my drop of Scotch blood...
Those big old Scotsmen probably a lot stronger than the Romans at the time...  8)
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Barb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 02:14:20 PM »
I do definitely feel the connection with the Druids...

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 07:04:10 PM »
Funny thing I have a Celtic crescent Moon with an Aztec sun at what would be the focal point of a dish shaped crescent in a Celtic weave. In the mirror it would resemble a religious symbol. For me I have feelings for all our past cultures and their effect on us. That is what I chose before I even got into the Mayan calender thing and PX. Means even more now {{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 05:58:05 AM »
Funny thing I have a Celtic crescent Moon with an Aztec sun at what would be the focal point of a dish shaped crescent in a Celtic weave. In the mirror it would resemble a religious symbol. For me I have feelings for all our past cultures and their effect on us. That is what I chose before I even got into the Mayan calender thing and PX. Means even more now {{:>)

Alfred, that sounds beautiful! Do you have it up on the wall?
My kids got me a pendant for my birthday the pendant has a filligree pattern around the stone; to me it resembles Celtic symbols. Earrings too.
I seem to feel stronger when I wear stone pendants...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:45 AM »
Thanks, unfortunately not been to Glastonbury, would love to go, should of gone when Brucie :-* was playing at the music festival.

Mel
Oh just to let you know I haven't made it to Glastonbury either. My trip to England was sort of a working vacation. My daughter there had to leave town for a week or so and I took charge of my granddaughter before she started her boarding school. She was at that age 12 when it helps to have Grandma around to keep an eye out.
I did go on some short and very nice excursions. Daughter and I bussed up Buxton Road
from Macclesfield up to one of the highest points that pub way up there... so beautiful! Then we went to Alderly edge it inspired me to write a poem... I would have to say Alderly Edge the very most special place to visit.
I had all kinds of spiritual dreams there.
Who is Brucie?  :)
All The Best,
Yowbarb
View of Macc (Macclesfield with Buxton Road)

We used to walk along this canal...

I mentioned this road and high points in the topic High Above The Waves in the UK...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gfXupHOEhH0/TDCk4I56uOI/AAAAAAAARx0/eddZJdOhP44/s1600/Cat+and+Fiddle+Run.jpg
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 06:28:39 AM by Yowbarb »

inselemel

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 06:17:39 AM »
Brucie is The Boss - Bruce Springsteen he headlined at Glastonbury Music Festival in 2009, wish i'd seen him there as you know, who i think he was in a past live so it would of been good to see him play at the festival. Not been to Alderley Edge either, i think the most sacred place i've been to is Carnac (Standing Stones) in France when i was about 6/7 year old a bit young to appreciate the place but i suppose a place is what you make it as there is a place in the Highlands (Glenmore nr Aviemore) which is my fave place in UK and really love that whole area.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 06:38:45 AM »
Brucie is The Boss - Bruce Springsteen he headlined at Glastonbury Music Festival in 2009, wish i'd seen him there as you know, who i think he was in a past live so it would of been good to see him play at the festival. Not been to Alderley Edge either, i think the most sacred place i've been to is Carnac (Standing Stones) in France when i was about 6/7 year old a bit young to appreciate the place but i suppose a place is what you make it as there is a place in the Highlands (Glenmore nr Aviemore) which is my fave place in UK and really love that whole area.

I like Bruce Springsteen!
Thanks for info on the Scottish Highlands.

Glenmore Aviemore Highlands

This does look like a special place, Carnac Stones...
thanks,
Yowbarb

http://k2.kirtland.edu/~giacobaf/home/myth/carnac2.jpg

http://k2.kirtland.edu/~giacobaf/home/myth/ancient.htm  Ancient Myth page

inselemel

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Thanks for the pictures, reminded me of my family's holidays in France and i like to pop up to Glenmore for some camping when i can as there is a great campsite there right beside Loch Morlich which has a nice sandy beach and a nice cafe where you can watch the local wildlife (red squirrels etc) from. V nice. Thanks again

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »
Thanks for the pictures, reminded me of my family's holidays in France and i like to pop up to Glenmore for some camping when i can as there is a great campsite there right beside Loch Morlich which has a nice sandy beach and a nice cafe where you can watch the local wildlife (red squirrels etc) from. V nice. Thanks again

Mel, also what I find pretty interesting is some of these sites are high enough - possibly - to be above a tidal surge...
Thanks for the ideas...

inselemel

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 02:51:38 AM »
Yes, glenmore is right beside the Cairngorm Mountains (regarded as Britains Alpine plateau) and the nearest village Aviemore is nestled in between the Cairngorm Mountains and the Monadhliath Mountains with a lot of them Munro's (mountains above 3000ft) and although i do believe it would be safe there i am still hopeful i will accomplish my mission by moving to South Africa. There is also the Findhorn Foundation not that far away from Aviemore which is "a spiritual community, ecovillage and an international centre for holistic education, helping to unfold a new human consciousness and create a positive and sustainable future." but it is by the sea as it were. So i definitely think that the Glenmore area would be suitable for survival if any tidal surge did happen but it can get quite cold up there especially in winter.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!