Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 87610 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2017, 05:19:58 AM »
Absolutely!

Dutchsinse just reiterated that Oklahoma is taking the pressure away from the New Madrid, so that makes me wonder whether the rip of the St. Lawrence Seaway may be somewhat mitigated - perhaps less seismicity in the New Madrid may equate to a more moderate rip and a less broadened Mississippi River?  Of course forced movement of the lithosphere from Px may be the deciding factor.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 08:46:52 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2017, 06:17:05 PM »
Absolutely!

Dutchsinse just reiterated that Oklahoma is taking the pressure away from the New Madrid, so that makes me wonder whether the rip of the St. Lawrence Seaway may be somewhat mitigated - perhaps less seismicity in the New Madrid may equate to a more moderate rip and a less broadened Mississippi River?  Of course forced movement of the lithosphere from Px may be the deciding factor.
Good reminder about all the fracking-caused earthquakes in OK.  OTOH, it may be wise to not let one's guard down, preparing for the worse, but expecting the best.  Plus cross a few fingers for good measure.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »
Not sure if what I experienced about two weeks ago was a dream or vision or ???

I awoke during middle of night for bathroom break and looked up at ceiling.  I saw what appeared exactly like graph paper on our ceiling.  The entire ceiling was "covered" with the typical blue horizontal and vertical lines of any standard graph paper. 

I kept staring at it, then closed my eyes, then stared again, opening and closing my eyes repeatedly, but the graph-paper look never disappeared.  I even looked over at hubby asleep and also at the walls, then back up at graph-paper ceiling.  It was the strangest thing!

This went on for several minutes, and I'm not sure if it ever went away, and maybe I just went back to sleep.  Did I peek preliminarily into the Matrix?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #363 on: December 05, 2017, 01:04:42 PM »
Not sure if what I experienced about two weeks ago was a dream or vision or ???

I awoke during middle of night for bathroom break and looked up at ceiling.  I saw what appeared exactly like graph paper on our ceiling.  The entire ceiling was "covered" with the typical blue horizontal and vertical lines of any standard graph paper. 

I kept staring at it, then closed my eyes, then stared again, opening and closing my eyes repeatedly, but the graph-paper look never disappeared.  I even looked over at hubby asleep and also at the walls, then back up at graph-paper ceiling.  It was the strangest thing!

This went on for several minutes, and I'm not sure if it ever went away, and maybe I just went back to sleep.  Did I peek preliminarily into the Matrix?

Hi ilinda, I read this in the wee hours after I got back from a family reunion trip.
Interesting dream... I am sure it is significant.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #364 on: December 05, 2017, 01:06:09 PM »
ilinda, just off the top of my head, a sudden perception or thought I just got:

The grid in your dream represents what you create, you are able to create your future and have quite a lot of control...
That is the sudden thought...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #365 on: December 05, 2017, 01:34:10 PM »
What I mean is, the grid is like an open slate you can write on... create in...a certain amt of leeway, creation and protection...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #366 on: December 05, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »
What I mean is, the grid is like an open slate you can write on... create in...a certain amt of leeway, creation and protection...
I get it totally and really like your interpretation. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #367 on: December 06, 2017, 03:31:52 AM »
I get it totally and really like your interpretation.

That's good... I have never had a dream like that but an interpretation popped into my mind...
Just seems right.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #368 on: December 21, 2017, 11:29:39 AM »
Last night I dreamed I saw my "Shake-Lite" flashlight that can be recharged by shaking it.  (I liked it so well that I bought a second one).

After seeing this older Shake-Lite a few seconds (unlit),  then the newer one was suddenly next to it, and the light in the newer one was fading, fading, fading and then it was out completely.  Then I awoke.

Interpretation says that they will eventually fail, so do not depend on them for long-term use.

This dream I feel relates to another dream of less than a week ago.  In that dream I was hearing a voice saying, "In the area where you live, you will need kerosene and water.  Then I awoke.

So, am feeling the kerosene must be for cooking?  I cannot imagine using kerosene for heat with the wood all around.  But there may be one of several different reasons for cooking for kerosene:  1) wood, matches and tinder is all wet; 2) cooking with kerosene indoors or in a covered shelter would not give a visible clue to mutant zombie biker hordes; 3) cooking indoors or under shelter is possible with a small amount of kerosene, plus, many kerosene heaters have a flat, grate-like top which can serve dual-duty as a stovetop as well.

Water is something we all need and even those with springs may need to consider a time when their spring is under flood water!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #369 on: December 21, 2017, 11:40:20 AM »
Last night I dreamed I saw my "Shake-Lite" flashlight that can be recharged by shaking it.  (I liked it so well that I bought a second one).

After seeing this older Shake-Lite a few seconds (unlit),  then the newer one was suddenly next to it, and the light in the newer one was fading, fading, fading and then it was out completely.  Then I awoke.

Interpretation says that they will eventually fail, so do not depend on them for long-term use.

This dream I feel relates to another dream of less than a week ago.  In that dream I was hearing a voice saying, "In the area where you live, you will need kerosene and water.  Then I awoke.

So, am feeling the kerosene must be for cooking?  I cannot imagine using kerosene for heat with the wood all around.  But there may be one of several different reasons for cooking for kerosene:  1) wood, matches and tinder is all wet; 2) cooking with kerosene indoors or in a covered shelter would not give a visible clue to mutant zombie biker hordes; 3) cooking indoors or under shelter is possible with a small amount of kerosene, plus, many kerosene heaters have a flat, grate-like top which can serve dual-duty as a stovetop as well.

Water is something we all need and even those with springs may need to consider a time when their spring is under flood water!

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Good point, many fire starting items could be wet from temporary flooding and torrential rains...also,
who knows what could happen to the water supply...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #370 on: January 09, 2018, 01:32:44 AM »
In my dream, we got a new tile floor, off white, the color of the sand here on the beaches.
Then I was looking at it, squinting my eyes in disbelief. I said, well that looks like sand.
It was sand with lots of little indentations in it like footprints except more symmetrical.
I saw really down and out dirty people scrounging nearby.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #371 on: January 09, 2018, 04:45:08 AM »
Wonder if the indentations in the sand might have been from a meteorite storm?

I had a dream last night too that was strange.  Remember the photo of Px at the Ceremonial South Pole (re-posted below)?  I dreamed that someone - or something - tore it in half horizontally, decapitating the flags from the poles.  Not sure what to make of it...maybe it means that the nations that planted the flags there were somehow destroyed, or that someone / something has the intention of harming them, or that someone / something intends to occupy the South Pole or already does so.

Other ideas?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #372 on: January 09, 2018, 10:48:45 AM »
In my dream, we got a new tile floor, off white, the color of the sand here on the beaches.
Then I was looking at it, squinting my eyes in disbelief. I said, well that looks like sand.
It was sand with lots of little indentations in it like footprints except more symmetrical.
I saw really down and out dirty people scrounging nearby.
Fascinating dream and as many times before, your dreams often show or suggest people who are hungry and/or tired, who are scrounging for food.  This one somewhat follows that theme.  Thanks for posting.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2018, 10:59:09 AM »
Wonder if the indentations in the sand might have been from a meteorite storm?

I had a dream last night too that was strange.  Remember the photo of Px at the Ceremonial South Pole (re-posted below)?  I dreamed that someone - or something - tore it in half horizontally, decapitating the flags from the poles.  Not sure what to make of it...maybe it means that the nations that planted the flags there were somehow destroyed, or that someone / something has the intention of harming them, or that someone / something intends to occupy the South Pole or already does so.

Other ideas?

The only one that comes to mind is that nobody should "own" the South Pole, and maybe nobody should own the planet. Just a thought.

Another thought is that one day nobody will own the planet, one reason being that Fukushima, plus all the other nuclear reactors on the planet will have gone critical.  Oops.  Nobody left to own anything.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2018, 03:33:19 PM »
Interesting Ilinda, both a positive and a negative interpretation.  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!