Author Topic: Dead fish in Thailand  (Read 2176 times)

Supar

Dead fish in Thailand
« on: February 16, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »
Thai News
11 Feb 2011 : 7.00 AM
It has been found dead fish on Taguan Bay in Rayong Province which locates in eastern of  Thailand.
The root cause of dead fish is still unknown. They sent some samples to japanese experts to investigate the cause.
Regarding to fisherman's comment, this type of fish (local name is "e-pee) can resist poor pollution well.

Supar: Once the cause has been declared I will post it here. Cheers.

Orbiter2012

Re: Dead fish in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 11:59:50 PM »
Here in the USA when the birds dropped dead from the sky and the fish were swept up dead on the coast...the print media that I read said: this is a normal accurance and happens every so often....give me a break...yea every so often when the earth begins it's normal change every 3000 years or so.... >:(

BOSSTONYTONE

Re: Dead fish in Thailand
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »
BIRDS FALLING FROM THE SKY, FISH IN THE MID WEST COAST AND THEN IN CALIFORNIA SHORES ARE NOT NORMAL!!, The Media will continue to cover up what is really going on, experiments or manupulation of sea and weather changes to control population could be a possiblity. i read that the N.W.O. has the capabilities to control weather and earth quakes, storms and tsunami's. the trick is to find out what is doing this and connecting the dots. there is an explination but it will not come into light yet. research, research, research