Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Safe Locations: What the ZetaTalk site is saying  (Read 11575 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Safe Locations: What the ZetaTalk site is saying
« on: December 28, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
For those interested:  Here is the Updated 2011 Safe Locs document from Zetatalk.
A pdf. The text version is on the website.
ZetaTalk has been a part of my frame of reference for a long time now.
It is difficult to know exactly what will happen during the next few years, but
I do read what Nancy Lieder has to say...
Why? It is a source of data... Everyone has to make up their own mind....
Barb Townsend
Topic Administrator
...................................................................................................
http://www.zetatalk.com/safe2011.pdf  Updated 2011

http://www.zetatalk.com  Home Page
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:07:54 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Safe Locations: What the ZetaTalk site is saying
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 07:07:26 PM »
Please Note: There are postings about ZetaTalk elsewhere on the Town Hall, with Moderator Jim farmer being one of the main experts.
I simply wanted to have this Topic here
- in 2012 Global Trends vid the www - due to the fact that the ZetaTalk site appears to be influential in our opinions of what could occur in the coming years.
Barb Townsend
Topic Administrator

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 07:49:14 AM »
Thanks for that info Barb...very interesting, to say the least!  More specific than anything I had seen before....

errrv

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 09:47:33 AM »
I was very skeptical of all the zeta stuff initially, but as more predicted earth changes happen, I'm a believer.
Erv

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »
Same here, Erv, same here.

errrv

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 11:18:08 AM »
Safe areas... Four corners area for me if I can get there.
Anybody out there in UT?
Erv

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 07:53:34 AM »
I have eyes on 'East of Cedar City',  into the mountains.

There have been several small earthquakes in that part of Utah, from Salt Lake City down to St. George  (Cedar City is about 50 miles NE of St. George) in recent months.  I have been checking the 'quake maps every day.  There have been no 'quakes further east, at or near to the Utah-Colorado border.

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 09:04:02 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, Jim.  I will follow this.

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »
Determine Your Safe Locations - 7 Steps   3:35  11,666 Views

Posted by Nancy Lieder on May 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Video Link:  http://youtu.be/TGd62yBTSYs

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 03:48:39 PM »
The Mogollon Rim of Arizona -  5000’ elevations to 7500’ plus elevations

Yowbarb Note: RE The Highlands of Arizona

I have been looking at a lot of locations, maps of the US...
After all this time I cannot be sure what the next few years will bring.
I cannot say what area will be safe for sure, in the event of cataclysms.
I just re -read this from the Safe Locs document, posting a link and some quotes here, followed
by a wikipedia link, info and a map, image or two; more in next post.
First the Safe Loc reference:

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx035.htm

"...Where Arizona rises into the mountains, the highlands offer a better potential for life in the Aftertime."

ZetaTalk ™

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona    Wikipedia, Arizona
"...Arizona is best known for its desert landscape, which is rich in xerophyte plants such as the cactus. It is also known for its climate, which presents exceptionally hot summers and mild winters. Less well known is the pine-covered high country of the Colorado Plateau in the north-central portion of the state, which contrasts with the desert Basin and Range region in the southern portions of the state (see Arizona Mountains forests). >> [  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Mountains_forests  ] <<

Mogollon Rim Country info, photos maps...

http://www.fountainhillsguide.com/recreation/mogollon-rim-country-near-fountain-hills-az.aspx

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:54:54 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 04:59:03 PM »
Yowbarb Note: More on the central highlands of Arizona...I'm still trying to find better references and images.

Here is a resource for a person or group who wants to know more about the potential to grow food up in the highlands. Underwood Gardens Cindy Scott - "developed a Grow Native! Plant Sale and Educational Festival that educates gardeners in the Central Arizona Highlands.
The company - in Chino Vally, over 4,000 ft:

They specialize in heirloom, untreated seeds, gardening etc.
http://www.underwoodgardens.com/contact-us/

http://www.underwoodgardens.com/in-the-media/

http://www.azwater.gov/azdwr/StatewidePlanning/WaterAtlas/CentralHighlands/PlanningAreaOverview/EnvironmentalConditions.htm

Yowbarb ending note: Well, the point is, there seems to be enough water, sunshine and a moderate climate and the possibility of growing food, for the central highlands of Arizona to be a good survival spot. I still have a lot to learn about the subject...
A couple more images...

http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/circ1213/summary.htm

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 05:23:14 PM »
I can post these too...more of the central highlands of Arizona...

Re the dome:
I would definitely not put wood shingles on it - mine would be something far more fireproof...
Cool - looking though, and make sme think maybe it's easier to build domes out there...

Central Highlands

As you drive north of Phoenix on I-17 toward Flagstaff or north on Hwy 87 (known locally as the Beeline) to Payson or north of Globe, you approach the transition zone known as the central highlands.  It's the fast way to cooler temperatures and a totally different landscape than the Basin and Range/Sonoran desert around the Valley of the Sun.

Sandwiched between the Basin and Range and Colorado Plateau, this is the area that "moves".  8000 foot peaks, ponderosa pine forests, and deep canyons are fun to drive if you've got a 4 wheel vehicle and time.  You won't make record setting times as you prowl the hillsides. Ghost towns and abandoned mines are generously sprinkled across this part of Arizona.

"Biotic communities and their associated wildlife can be found in the Central Highlands Region. Subalpine Spruce-Fir Forest, Montane Mixed-Conifer Forest, Montane Ponderosa Pine Forest, Pinyon Pine-Juniper Woodland, Madrean Evergreen Woodland, Chaparral, Grasslands, Sonoran Desertscrub, Northern Arizona Riparian Woodland and Southern Arizona Riparian Woodland biotic communities.

Arizona Roadside Environments (A.R.E)

Separating the generally cooler and higher terrain of northern Arizona from the hot lowlands of southern Arizona is an area of rugged mountainous country: the Central Highlands region. This region is a major geological and ecological transition zone stretching from the highlands of the upper Verde River valley southeastward along the prominent Mogollon Rim all the way across the state to the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The Mogollon Rim defines the very southern edge of the Colorado Plateau. Several rugged mountain ranges rise to nearly 8000 feet just south of the rim including the Mazatzal and Sierra Ancha ranges. The largest ponderosa pine forest in the United States covers most of this region above 6500 feet in elevation, while lower areas are covered by pinyon pine, juniper, and oak woodlands, chaparral, or to the south and east Sonoran desertscrub. The higher terrain of the White Mountains is forested with a beautiful mix of aspen, pine, spruce, and fir."

The "Highlands" are home to Crown King, Bumble Bee, Prescott, Jerome, Sedona, Payson, Tonto Basin, Salt River Canyon, Montezuma's Well and Castle, Mazatzal Wilderness, Young, Punkin Center, Tuzigoot, and Arcosanti, to name a few.

JTKING

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 05:14:40 PM »
Hello All,

This is my first post as I'm just now familiarizing myself with this site. I stumbled upon this thread and would like to share some of my research.

I found the Zeta thread on safe locations a little too vague so decided to narrow it down a little. I'm pleased to see this thread indicating Arizona as that seems to be one of the safest places on the planet. My research also indicates other US safe places as the Appalachian mountains and Idaho.

Major Ed Dames has some information out that indicates certain "Sanctuaries". In addition this site I found to be helpful & informative--> http://www.survivalblog.com/retreatareas.html

I believe the time is at hand. I read Stitchen's books back in 1991, the Bible 7 times throughout my life and catalogued that information in my mind never really thinking it would come to pass. I noticed around December-January 2013 the pieces of my collective puzzle has fit together to show me a whole picture that all makes sense.

It's time:
Meteor's
Sink Holes
Denver Airport
Trumpet Sounds
Planetary changes.
FEMA Camp/Coffins.
Economic, governmental and military signs
China and Angola ghost cities are a dead give-away

I believe the current hoaxes like Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing are our government attempting to disarm the public before martial law is declared. Once "The destroyer" is in plain view for all to see and can't be denied any longer I expect the SHTF.

Fwiw, I plan of relocating to Arizona as soon as I see one of the final clues.
1.) North Korea nukes South Korea
2.) I can see Nibiru with my own eyes and I'm looking every day.
3.) They evacuate the space station.

As for supplies I've found military surplus auctions in my area and have book marked a 6x6 military truck, 5kw trailer mounted generator as well as a multitude of supplies for afterwards.  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 09:19:26 PM »
Hello All,

This is my first post as I'm just now familiarizing myself with this site. I stumbled upon this thread and would like to share some of my research.

I found the Zeta thread on safe locations a little too vague so decided to narrow it down a little. I'm pleased to see this thread indicating Arizona as that seems to be one of the safest places on the planet. My research also indicates other US safe places as the Appalachian mountains and Idaho.

Major Ed Dames has some information out that indicates certain "Sanctuaries". In addition this site I found to be helpful & informative--> http://www.survivalblog.com/retreatareas.html

I believe the time is at hand. I read Stitchen's books back in 1991, the Bible 7 times throughout my life and catalogued that information in my mind never really thinking it would come to pass. I noticed around December-January 2013 the pieces of my collective puzzle has fit together to show me a whole picture that all makes sense.

It's time:
Meteor's
Sink Holes
Denver Airport
Trumpet Sounds
Planetary changes.
FEMA Camp/Coffins.
Economic, governmental and military signs
China and Angola ghost cities are a dead give-away

I believe the current hoaxes like Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing are our government attempting to disarm the public before martial law is declared. Once "The destroyer" is in plain view for all to see and can't be denied any longer I expect the SHTF.

Fwiw, I plan of relocating to Arizona as soon as I see one of the final clues.
1.) North Korea nukes South Korea
2.) I can see Nibiru with my own eyes and I'm looking every day.
3.) They evacuate the space station.

As for supplies I've found military surplus auctions in my area and have book marked a 6x6 military truck, 5kw trailer mounted generator as well as a multitude of supplies for afterwards.  :)

Wow what a wonderful first post!   :)
JTKING, welcome to the Planet X Town Hall.
If you have any questions on the site you can message me or any of the Moderators/Admins.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!