Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Giant Stealth Planet  (Read 10943 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Giant Stealth Planet
« on: December 05, 2010, 10:33:47 AM »
This "official" announcement talks about an object larger than Jupiter in the Oort cloud.  To paraphrase on old gag line, "Here come da cya, here come day cya, everybody NASA because here come de cya."

Onward, Marshall

Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge

Our sun may have a companion that disturbs comets from the edge of the solar system — a giant planet with up to four times the mass of Jupiter, researchers suggest.

A NASA space telescope launched last year may soon detect such a stealth companion to our sun, if it actually exists, in the distant icy realm of the comet-birthing Oort cloud, which surrounds our solar system with billions of icy objects.

The potential jumbo Jupiter would likely be a world so frigid it is difficult to spot, researchers said. It could be found up to 30,000 astronomical units from the sun. One AU is the distance between the Earth and the sun, about 93 million miles (150 million km).

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Giant Stealth Planet
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »
Wow. Thanks Marshall for posting this.
cya I guess that describes it and is one big clue finally....
What happened to Learmouth alive I hope.

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 11:32:34 AM »
Makes me wonder if we will get full disclosure or will we only get crumbs? Or is it possible that as badly as we want to see it, so do they!

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
Makes me wonder if we will get full disclosure or will we only get crumbs? Or is it possible that as badly as we want to see it, so do they!
My gut says crumbs until it's too late

CINERUSS

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 11:18:27 PM »
Has anyone read "Dark Mission: the Secret History of NASA"?  This gives evidence via a new theory on physics to support Planet X.  It also exposes a lot of what NASA is not telling us.  This is presented by a NASA consultant for Goodard Spaceflight Center.  If this doesn't make you believe, nothing will

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 05:55:10 AM »
Has anyone read "Dark Mission: the Secret History of NASA"?  This gives evidence via a new theory on physics to support Planet X.  It also exposes a lot of what NASA is not telling us.  This is presented by a NASA consultant for Goodard Spaceflight Center.  If this doesn't make you believe, nothing will
There is a lot here, but should help you.
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,889.15.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 06:28:35 AM »

CINERUSS,
Thanks for posting. Heard of it/have not read it yet. - Yowbarb

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yDB%2B%2BMJ8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Road Warrior

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 11:15:10 AM »

never too late dear ..for the ones that seek ..... ;)

CINERUSS

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 03:20:20 PM »
The Dark Mission gives undeniable evidence  of a  cover-up and evidence of previous cataclysmic events on a scale beyond global.  I am in the middle of the book now and it is amazing.

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 03:26:13 PM »

never too late dear ..for the ones that seek ..... ;)
Any efforts are better than no efforts to prepare.

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 03:26:59 PM »
The Dark Mission gives undeniable evidence  of a  cover-up and evidence of previous cataclysmic events on a scale beyond global.  I am in the middle of the book now and it is amazing.
Look forward to your review of the book when finished.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »
I've got to get this book. 'Dark Mission'.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

CancriGuardian

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 08:59:38 PM »
I read it, including a couple areas over and over again, and my jaw is still hanging down to my knees.  It is a keeper and a MUST MUST MUST read.

The trouble with life is there's no background music . .

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 12:45:11 PM »
Richard Hoagland is amazing.  He is frequently a guest on Coast to Coast (George Noory.) He has a lot of courage--his career has been on the line more than once.

CINERUSS

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »
Yes, and his book is very thorough.  I think his final conclusions in the book are that there is a cover up and there are also innocent people within the organization who just don't know.  One observation, he doesn't talk about what the major catastrophe was that devastated Mars.  He hints at it but of course this isn't the focus of the book.  One point to make, if there was an advanced civilization on Mars, from all appearances it was more advanced than ours.  If so, I guess they were not able to get past this major catastrophe so where does that place us as a society that supposedly has everything under control?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!