Author Topic: ANIMAL DIE OFFS merged topics  (Read 10217 times)

Lori

ANIMAL DIE OFFS merged topics
« on: January 01, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=136195&catid=2
 :o

Friday night, ringing in the New Year took on a whole different meaning for the citizens of Beebe. Around 11:30 p.m., enforcement officers with Arkansas Game and Fish Commission began getting reports of dead black birds falling from the sky in the city limits of Beebe.
 ??? :o

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:17:10 AM by Lori »

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: ANIMAL DIE OFFS merged topics
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 05:32:53 AM »
If you read some of the comments on the article it was mentioned that they have been spraying Chemtrails around Arkansas lately. Possibly they were trying out a new formulation or over sprayed the area?

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Lori

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 06:35:48 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRcqgn4dFh0&feature=uploademail

We heard some booms yesterday.  We had storms pass us yesterday and these booms where heard after the storms passed.

It was very strange.  We had one loud bolt of lightening not far from us and it shook our house actually during the storm.
 ??? :-\

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 07:04:39 AM »
I did not hear any booms  but yesterday and the day before during calm no wind times of the day a pressure wave hit the house like someone pushed hard on the front door both times within seconds the front door was opened and no one was there this may not sound that odd but in 17 years of living here that has never happened during calm weather it was odd to me.

jdeesmith55

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »
I have heard about it...ITS the chemtrails!! just look up in the skies.. alomst every other day there will be at least fifty trails in the sky.. going as far as you can see.. Just a little bit ago in arkansas.. thousands of fishs mysteriouly died too.. just one species though. very odd. I think thats whats happenning to the bees too. WE ARE BEING POISIONED! .All of these heavy metals in the trails weakens our immune sytems.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »
Re blackbirds falling dead:

Another possible cause is the release of natural gas from an underground source when an earthquake cracks the ground from the source up to the surface.    The Zetas might comment in their next newsletter, I hope.

Mooreofus

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
Are there any Arkansas friends out there that have insight as to what was the cause of the death of the birds and fish that were discovered over New Years? Not what the news is reporting but more of a street knowledge view? (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110103/ts_yblog_thelookout/massive-bird-fish-kills-in-arkansas-leave-many-scratching-heads)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
Jim, the problem with that theory is that many of the gases are heavier than air, so they will stick close to the ground. There is the possibility, and there is also a reason not.  I call heads, you got tails.   ed

noproblemo2

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 06:48:28 AM »
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/03/why-did-thousands-of-birds-drop-dead-in-the-arkansas-sky/

This URL contains more information regarding this incident and some other (potentially) related incidents. Something I find a little humorous are the statements "...the incident isn't that rare, and is often caused by a lightning strike or high-altitude hail..." and "...Officials speculated that fireworks set off by New Year's revelers could have startled the birds from their roost, and caused them to die from stress...". Seriously? The incident isn't that rare? Yeah, right! Every 4th of July in the US thousands of birds drop from the skies in every city because of the stress they receive from fire works!  :-X
Live long and prosper!

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 07:01:48 AM »
I believe that wildlife in general know something is up and that will stress them. Then while stressed anything can push them over the edge. They were already sensing earth stress. I would have expected the event to be closer to the New Madrid area{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Lori

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 07:43:44 AM »
I think this part already happened.

Lori

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 09:07:52 AM »
Now this.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/hundreds-of-dead-blackbirds-found-near-new-roads/

LABARRE, La. - Around 500 dead blackbirds and starlings have been found in Pointe Coupee Parish, according to state wildlife officials.

The birds were spotted lying in roads and ditches near Labarre Elementary School.  The community is between Morganza and New Roads on Highway 10.

Scientists from the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries have been sent out to collect samples, which will be sent for testing to the University of Georgia and National Wildlife Center in Wisconsin.

This comes after about 5,000 blackbirds and swallows were found dead around Beebe, Ark. on New Year's Eve.  Dr. Jim LaCour with LDWF said he's not sure the two incidents are connected.

cont above link.  Vets are saying that their organs were liquid-fide.   :o

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 12:14:48 PM »
If the internal organs are liquified, then the most logical culprit is Ebola. Yeah, Ebola. I'm trying to find a correlation of the fish to ebola. They are bottom feeders, and whatever was in the air, in that area might find it's way to the bottom. Ebola is airborne, by the way.  I am wondering, if ebola, why the Blackbirds are the first to show symptoms, and not other species of birds. Blackbirds fly in groups to migrate, if I'm not wrong. (Pieces of the puzzle)  Flying in groups could explain a small area of dead birds. Or, an ebola source that was available to them.    ed

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »
If the internal organs are liquified, then the most logical culprit is Ebola. Yeah, Ebola. I'm trying to find a correlation of the fish to ebola. They are bottom feeders, and whatever was in the air, in that area might find it's way to the bottom. Ebola is airborne, by the way.  I am wondering, if ebola, why the Blackbirds are the first to show symptoms, and not other species of birds. Blackbirds fly in groups to migrate, if I'm not wrong. (Pieces of the puzzle)  Flying in groups could explain a small area of dead birds. Or, an ebola source that was available to them.    ed

(Get out your tinfoil hats):  As a great believer in the idea that UFO's are a constant present in our skies, and have the technology to disguise themselves or completely disappear, I present another possibility.  The birds that were autopsied show blunt force trauma to the internal organs, especially the liver.  They could have been struck, en masse, by a huge silent object they couldn't see, travelling at high speeds. This could explain the phenomena of only one species (blackbirds) being killed, since they travel in tight flocks.

Another item: There is a rumor going around the Internet that there is a space battle taking place in our neighborhood right now that we can't see, between malevolent and friendly ETs vying for supremacy over the fate of our planet and mankind. I think I remember someone on this forum discussing the possibility. A lasar weapon over-shoot would kill many birds.

This probably wouldn't, however, explain the dead fish.