Author Topic: ANIMAL DIE OFFS merged topics  (Read 10219 times)

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: ANIMAL DIE OFFS merged topics
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »
Although I'm also a believer in UFOs, I'm leaning towards the canary in the mine theory with regard to chemtrails. In all of the videos I viewed on this topic all of the workers were wearing bio chemical gear including gas masks.
Live long and prosper!

Mrhappy

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 03:34:56 PM »
Possible explaination here...

http://inteltrends.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/top-u-s-official-murdered-after-arkansas-weapons-test-causes-mass-death/

before i was reading this article the only thing that i could think of was a possible test and / or use of a Ultra Low Frequency. ULF's can supposedly cause earthquakes too which would explain a lot of things in Arkansas.

I do know one thing however. It was not "natural causes" and it was not fireworks. I know that somebody out there knows what happened, were just not being told.

augonit

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
Although I believe animals are extremely sensitive to changes in the Earth, I can't help but be reminded of a time when I was in Florida when black birds were falling dead from the skies.  I even had one in my back yard!  Strangely enough, there was also just one dead fish out of the stream behind my yard at the same time.  I called the authorities to get them tested, but was instructed to bag them up and throw them away.  At the time when these things died, there was a big scare of the West Nile Virus.  Now I know that was passed through mosquitoes and they aren't out in the winter, but, I feel when the final report comes out, it will be a virus that killed them.  Not ET, not chemtrails.

alaskanwinter

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 05:05:41 PM »
In response to the U.S. official they found in the dumpster.  This guy was very high level.  He served under three administrations.  He graduated from West Point and Yale.  His speciality was bioweapons.  He was also the major influence in building the Vietnam veterans memorial.

His last words on Christmas day no less was that the U.S. was seriously unprepared for a cyber warfare attack.

My guess is that is the next dominoe to fall.

noproblemo2

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 06:02:01 PM »

Mrhappy

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »

Mrhappy

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »
is this site credible? the have an interesting spin on the bird / fish thing here

http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/01/world-wide-dead-birds-fish-and-other.html

jdeesmith55

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »
Is anyone ekse noticing how much more often people are getting sick.. I am realy leaning towards the chemtrails..  not sure what  they are for but I hear they have a few different metals in em. That weakens our immune sytems.

Mrhappy

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »
again another crazy spell of weather http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_weather

Lori

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 05:00:21 AM »
Oh My.....More.  This time Sweden. You'll need a translator, but the pictures speak for themselves. :o :'(

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article8370375.ab

The mass death of birds has reached Sweden.

The U.S. has already dropped thousands of dead from the sky.
I thought immediately that there must be a connection, "said Drilon Hulaj, 23, who discovered hundreds of dead birds in the middle of the street in Falkirk last night.

cont above link.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 05:18:35 AM »
is this site credible? the have an interesting spin on the bird / fish thing here
http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/01/world-wide-dead-birds-fish-and-other.html
Can't say if any theory on what goes on is credible but the website was interesting reading !
The 'common man' is not going to know what is going on. One can only surmise.

As to War in Heaven; we have already been told that there is and in a very reputable book. What
is meant by War in Heaven is anybodys guess. The loser of that War is cast down .......... drum beat.......
to Earth. :)

Now, as to the Birds falling from the sky. If I keep hearing about VERIFIABLE events of this then I might get
scared.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:21:39 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 05:51:20 AM »
Oh My.....More.  This time Sweden. You'll need a translator, but the pictures speak for themselves. :o :'(
The mass death of birds has reached Sweden. The U.S. has already dropped thousands of dead from the sky.
I thought immediately that there must be a connection, "said Drilon Hulaj, 23, who discovered hundreds of dead birds in the middle of the street in Falkirk last night.
There is only one city called Falkirk in the world that I can find. It is in the United Kingdom just south of Scotland. This fact makes
me give this article < 3 percent believability. The translated webpage of the Swedish newspaper had no articles that I could find
concerning birds falling from the sky. :) just saying. :)

Hey Hey Hey, This just in. There was an event in Sweden. You heard it first from MrHappy ! :)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40921795/ns/us_news-environment/?gt1=43001
The plot thickens.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:58:42 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Lori

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 05:57:01 AM »
This is more an likely the true name of the city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falk%C3%B6ping

The city of Falköping most likely emerged during the 15th century but earlier the town was an important site of pilgrimage due to its 12th century church dedicated to Saint Olaf (Sankt Olof). The city was heading for a shut-down during the 16th century and was even burnt to the ground by the Danish during the Northern Seven Years' War. However the city survived as one of the smallest cities in the kingdom.

Lori

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 06:47:09 AM »
Biblical.  How long till the seas turn to blood?

If it happens that way it would be sometime in the next two years...I am not sure exact sequence of events...
You probably read this already... paragraph at bottom Zetatalk.
- Yowbarb

Excerpts from Worlds in Collision, The Red World
by Velikovsky, pp 48-49
In the middle of the second millennium before the present era [approximately 3,500 years ago], the earth underwent one of the greatest catastrophes in its history. A celestial body ... came very close to the earth. The account of this catastrophe can be reconstructed from evidence supplied by a large number of documents. The comet .. touched the earth first with it's gaseous tail. .. Servius wrote, "It was not of a flaming but of a bloody redness."

One of the first visible signs of this encounter was the reddening of the earth's surface by a fine dust of rusty pigment. In sea, lake, and river this pigment gave a bloody coloring to the water. Because of these particles of ferruginous or other soluble pigment, the world turned red.

The Manuscript Quiche of the Mayas tells that in the Western Hemisphere, in the days of a great cataclysm, when the earth quaked and the sun's motion was interrupted, the water in the rivers turned to blood.

Ipuwer, the Egyptian eyewitness to the catastrophe, wrote his lament on papyrus, "The river is blood", and this corresponds with the Book of Exodus 7:20: "All the waters that were in the river were turned to blood".

Excerpts from ZetaTalk on Comet's Trail
The tail of the comet is composed of lighter material toward the tip, as any heavier substances that far from the great comet's gravitational influence are drawn in other directions at one point or another. Thus, the gases and dust curl toward the Earth, and are first noticeable as a fine red iron dust, turning the water a bitter blood red. Does this dust not burn in the available oxygen, and end as so many tiny flying star specs? This dust, already oxygenated, does not burn. Its passage is swift, a matter of days, and the ending abrupt

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 10:20:07 AM »