Author Topic: Vestiges of ancient civilization on U.S. coasts  (Read 2536 times)

fox

• Members
Vestiges of ancient civilization on U.S. coasts
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:11:46 AM »
So much of our history is missing and if we knew it we would be more alert to the dangers
we often face. Some of our ancestors obviously went through some very bad times. Interestingly
some modern development uses this ancient construction. When I look at things like this it
makes me feel somewhat melancholy. I wish we had a full and true history of humankind. We
simply must find a way to pass down as much knowledge as possible to those in the future.

http://www.ancientcanalbuilders.com/

AncientCities on our Coasts ...... .... ..... .There are hundreds of miles of channels and canals in Florida and Louisiana, as well as other areas, that are covered with vestiges and remnants of a very sophisticated, enormously large water borne culture or civilization that existed BEFORE current sea level rose an average of 3' to 10' or more.

Sophisticated Geo Engineers: The evidence you are about to see, shows nearly every swampy piece of marsh land on most of the Florida and Louisiana coasts, to have been 'worked' and 'inhabited' by a very large, very sophisticated population of canal builders during some remote period.

Age of the Complexes .... ......... ..... .... .These complexes were built BEFORE the water table rose to its present level. Some of the structures run down to depths of 3'-10' BELOW current sea level. We will use 8' as an average. The chart to the right, from Globalwarmingart. com, shows a 5 meter rise in the last 8,000 to 10,000 years.

fox

Steve_T

Re: Vestiges of ancient civilization on U.S. coasts
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:55:47 AM »
I would bet anything that this is evidence of Atlantis.

I think you'll get your wish soon. I think in the next few years we'regoing to have alot of our ancient histories revealed to us. I only hope I'm here to see it. So many questions!!

augonit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 09:17:44 AM »
It couldn't have been Atlantis since Atlantis was an island.

Steve_T

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 09:42:01 AM »
Maybe I should have said the existence of the Atlantean civilization, since they were a sea-faring civilization. But it could just as easily be attributed to some other advanced civilization in our ancient history. And obviously so. Look at it all!

I'm convinced we have had a few.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 02:03:08 PM »
It couldn't have been Atlantis since Atlantis was an island.

According to Edgar Cayce, Atlantis was an island only after two previous cataclysms broke it up.  In 28,500 BC, the east coast of the U.S. was the Atlantean lowlands, and the continent filled most of the Atlantic Ocean.  A series of earth changes broke it into five islands. Subsequent breakups, caused by human experimentation with energy crystals, using them for war instead of peaceful purposes, reduced Atlantis to one large island, the one Plato wrote about.  In 11,000 B.C (13,000 BCE or thereabouts)  Atlanteans made the same mistake again, causing the final destruction of the last isand. This would coincide with the extinction of the Mastadons and other "prehistoric" animals.