Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: 5,000 year old disk shows path of Asteroid which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah  (Read 13112 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
A few months back I watched a documentary about this asteroid which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
Either the Discovery Channel or the History channel. Amazing show... The ancient asteroid hit in Switzerland.
The impact was so great , big fragments went back up into the atmosphere and beyond and came down in arcs. The disk describes the observations of this asteroid, where it hit, the arc of these fragments and where they came down. Everywhere they hit exploded into fire. - Yowbarb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.sott.net/signs/list_by_category/17-Fire-in-the-Sky

Clay tablet
A clay tablet that has baffled scientists for more than a century has been identified as a witness's account of an asteroid that destroyed the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah 5,000 years ago.

Researchers believe that the tablet's symbols give a detailed account of how a mile-long asteroid hit the region, causing thousands of deaths and devastating more than one million sq km (386,000 sq miles).

The impact, equivalent to more than 1,000 tons of TNT exploding, would have created one of the world's

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:14:03 AM by Yowbarb »

Lori

That is so cool looking.   :D  Now this is an area I love.  Archeology. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:15:22 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
That is so cool looking.   :D  Now this is an area I love.  Archeology.

Lori, it is pretty amazing, eh? They are turning up more and more knowledge.
What is also cool -  finding evidence of the actual event in no way invalidates the book which described the event whether that be The Torah or The Old Testament, Christian Bible, etc.
That was one of the most fascinating documentaries I have ever seen. History Channel a few months ago,
one of the Mysteries of the Bible series. Not sure if the link got posted before.
Actually I cannot find the link to the show this is the DVD Collection, http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=67587&v=history&ecid=PRF-2101148&pa=PRF-2101148

- Yowbarb

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:14:38 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Asteroid which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, depictions

Fire and Brimstone

""Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomor'rah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; and he overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground."  Genesis 19:24-25 (RSV)

"And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the LORD; and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomor'rah and toward all the land of the valley, and beheld, and lo, the smoke of the land went up like the smoke of a furnace. So it was that, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in which Lot dwelt."  Genesis 19:27-29 (RSV
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:15:06 AM by Yowbarb »

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Oh man, I'm with ya'll on this. I love reading about stuff like this. I'd like to see a high detail picture of that Clay Tablet.
Three 'Men' showed up at Abrahams tent to tell him of the destruction that was coming. God had the choice of destroying
the cities or not destroying them. Great find Yowbarb.

Hi I like to read about it too...
I had to correct the name of the Topic that's why it says I edited your post (just edited the title.)  ;)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:16:39 AM by Yowbarb »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

augonit

I think it says in the Bible that if man won't praise God, then the very rocks will, and the Earth will yield its secrets to prove everything in the Bible is true.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:34:19 AM by augonit »

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Barb I really like this one! Hopefully they will rebroadcast the episode. Something I would like to add, In Stitchins writings he gave a picture of a similar disc that showed the flight diagram of Enki's travel to Earth from Nibiru, I can't wait to get home to look this up, I would really like a more detailed image of this new clay tablet, from what I see in the picture some of the markings resemble the markings of Stitchin's disc. The story says this was recorded by an observer, Makes me wonder where you would need to be observing from too see it hit in Switzerland and arc up and come down in the middle east......perhaps Gods eye view.

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5to6AdziU.     At approx 3.5 mins into this Sitchin shows a disc check out the markings they are similar to national geographic disc.

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
After close comparison I believe the Sitchin disc to be the same as the NG disc or one or the other is a copie of the other, interesting that we have two translations for the same thing.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
After close comparison I believe the Sitchin disc to be the same as the NG disc or one or the
other is a copy of the other, interesting that we have two translations for the same thing.
The Disc that Sitchin was talking about was a Glide Path Landing Pattern that the ships
used to land. The disc had landmarks on it and the words 'up'; 'down'; 'left' and 'right' were
guidance terms for establishing the glide slope. If it is the same disc I am thinking about
it was for the Mesopotamian area BEFORE the flood and the landing area was Southern
Iraq. After the Flood they established a new landing spot and it was somewhere around
Lebanon and Jerusalem may have been the control center. Annunaki used mountains as
sight landmarks and there wasn't one in Egypt so Sitchin says the Giza Pyramid was built
as the 3rd triangulation sight landmark. I believe they are two different Disc's saying two
different things. No doubt the Annunaki had no use for carved stones for documentation;
it was mankind that made the disc based on the things they saw and were taught.
I could be wrong though..........................................
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:02:03 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Barb I really like this one! Hopefully they will rebroadcast the episode. Something I would like to add, In Stitchins writings he gave a picture of a similar disc that showed the flight diagram of Enki's travel to Earth from Nibiru, I can't wait to get home to look this up, I would really like a more detailed image of this new clay tablet, from what I see in the picture some of the markings resemble the markings of Stitchin's disc. The story says this was recorded by an observer, Makes me wonder where you would need to be observing from too see it hit in Switzerland and arc up and come down in the middle east......perhaps Gods eye view.

Hi Bill, will try to find a better image...
The History Channel show depicted the astronomers in the Middle East viewing the asteroid ...
so apparently they knew where it would hit... possibly they knew where the fragments would come down and that was the area of Sodm and Gomorrah...

More lata...

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
If you pause the video I posted at 3:39 then compare it next to the national geographic disc they have the exact same markings including the missing areas. I am not certain they are the same disc, but I do think they have the same markings and the same damaged areas.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
If you pause the video I posted at 3:39 then compare it next to the national geographic disc they have the exact same markings including the missing areas. I am not certain they are the same disc, but I do think they have the same markings and the same damaged areas.
10-4; I stand corrected. They do look the same. That leaves us with two different translations
done on the Disc. Sitchin says one thing and the others say it depicts a Asteriod. Something to
ponder on for a while as one of the two views is wrong. Thanks Bill.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:03:18 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Is it possible that the two views could both be right? Sitchin talked of the return, perhaps it is returning, but it's a brown dwarf with an entourage of planets and asteroids, I fear we may all know sooner then we would like.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Is it possible that the two views could both be right? Sitchin talked of the return, perhaps it is returning, but it's a brown dwarf with an entourage of planets and asteroids, I fear we may all know sooner then we would like.

Bill good ideas -
I will try to learn more... and as you say I hope we do not know too soon...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!